00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lilwilbug just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wacom Bamboo Tablet

703 Views | 4 Replies

Wacom Bamboo Tablet 2012-04-15 21:22:55

What do you think of the wacom bamboo tablet and if it is good and durable? I really want to know because I just bought one and want feed back. Thanks, bye.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet 2012-04-15 21:30:13

At 4/15/12 09:22 PM, poisonpigeons wrote: What do you think of the wacom bamboo tablet and if it is good and durable? I really want to know because I just bought one and want feed back. Thanks, bye.

Seems like something to ask before you buy one....

Its small and portable, don't lose the pen, it works fine for beginners and you shouldn't need a bigger one for a long time.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet 2012-04-15 21:33:07

At 4/15/12 09:22 PM, poisonpigeons wrote: What do you think of the wacom bamboo tablet and if it is good and durable? I really want to know because I just bought one and want feed back. Thanks, bye.

It's good, i have one and it's lasted me a while.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet 2012-04-16 10:53:04

The only notable problem I've ever had with a bamboo, was that older models were square so they didn't work too well with widescreen monitors. Which I'm not even sure is an issue anymore seeing bamboo's got a remodel.
Don't know the dimensions of the new ones. But they should be fine.

Response to Wacom Bamboo Tablet 2012-04-16 13:47:20

OMG... NOOOOO! You've made a horrible decision and a regrettable purchase... not to mention a completely pointless thread!! You should feel embarrassed, ashamed and really, REALLY BAD for everything you've done... EVER!

seriously... Bamboo's are fine. I have one! ...but why make a thread if you've already bought the damn thing! c'mon!!!