Be a Supporter!

Who Need Feminism? Campaign

  • 8,209 Views
  • 141 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-15 14:10:13 Reply

At 4/15/12 11:24 AM, Suprememessage wrote: Fuck feminism, standard gender roles are key. It's been holding the human race together for the longest time, straying away from it leads to wars, chaos, and everything else.

Name one war that was caused by the breaking of gender roles.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-15 14:18:56 Reply

At 4/15/12 09:08 AM, Rapacity wrote: Really, women are faced with equal threats to men in this world? I don't think so, racistbassist, and whoever else opposes civil rights in this thread. 99% of religions say that women are the property of their husbands. The fact is, the empowerment of women is great for society. If women can be allowed to get control over their animal cycle of reproduction, through contraception, which so many religious people have opposed, if they can be allowed to divorce and be allowed rights over their ability to produce children, it is amazing just how far society will progress.

Feminism has been important in helping free women from this cycle. Long may it continue.

Has been. Having a ruling elite was good for the advancement of mankind for a time, but that doesn't mean we should keep it around does it?

Also, who says I oppose civil rights? I'm 100% for them.


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
stinkychops
stinkychops
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 07:37:50 Reply

At 4/15/12 11:58 AM, MrPercie wrote:
At 4/15/12 11:52 AM, abbuw wrote: Feminism is just down right silliness. The women have equal rights now, so, never take feminism seriously.
thats stupid, thats like saying racism isnt a problem these days just because we have abolished the slave trade.

Well, abolishing slavery isn't the same as equal rights, so your analogy is wrong.

I'm very much in support of freedom of speech and freedom of thought. I support feminism trying to change peoples minds. I disagree with legislators trying to impose it or producing quotas.


/thread

SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 07:48:07 Reply

Look at this woman. The sadness in her eyes. You can just tell she is fed up with our hateful society.

Life shouldn't be this hard on women.

Just because this woman isn't a super model doesn't mean we shouldn't care about her. She is a real human being. She has her own set of beliefs. Her own emotions.

Look at what women contribute to society. Don't look at their designer purse and make-up'd face.

Who Need Feminism? Campaign


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 08:03:57 Reply

At 4/14/12 05:21 PM, PowerRangerYELLOW wrote: What the fuck is male privilege?

It's code for "what you're reading is completely insipid and of no intellectual value."


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 08:08:02 Reply

i have always thought that a feminist needs a good solid fucking, then a person to hug them and show them that a number of ideas that they all hold as their bible and choir are incorrect about good men, and then the rest of the pieces will just fall into place in time with or without that man beside her every day


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 08:32:25 Reply

Feminism is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously. only bitches who have a chip on their should subscribe to that shit.

sure 19th amendment, woman voting and all that . but the thing is that was nessecary the femminist nowadays just preach or demand shit that isn't needed.

stinkychops
stinkychops
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 09:38:02 Reply

At 4/16/12 08:08 AM, tox wrote: i have always thought that a feminist needs a good solid fucking, then a person to hug them and show them that a number of ideas that they all hold as their bible and choir are incorrect about good men, and then the rest of the pieces will just fall into place in time with or without that man beside her every day

Good men like you? Nice guys who think they can fuck thoughts out of womens heads?


/thread

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 21:39:48 Reply

At 4/16/12 07:48 AM, SKHM wrote: Look at this woman. The sadness in her eyes. You can just tell she is fed up with our hateful society.

I'd be sad too if I was on land away from my pod.

Life shouldn't be this hard on women.

She should lose some weight. Yes, I would say the same for males.

Just because this woman isn't a super model doesn't mean we shouldn't care about her. She is a real human being. She has her own set of beliefs. Her own emotions.

I treat her like everyone else:

Point out their flaws and as less then me.

Look at what women contribute to society. Don't look at their designer purse and make-up'd face.

But are they the ones who did it? I don't give two fucks about what other women have done, that doesn't empower you


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 22:23:00 Reply

At 4/16/12 09:59 PM, Bees wrote: yeah not because they've been looked down upon instantly, nearly ever since civilization was founded, as the weaker gender and subsequently stripped of any chance at equal rights until the last 200 years. neat.

They are, quite literally, the weaker gender, and are less likely to have the "skills" that make good leaders. Besides, which gender has always been the disposable? Actually, fuck that, stuff about back then doesn't really matter when talking about modern groups.

this is the dumbest thing i have ever read on newgrounds. my eyes are literally jumping out of my face, combining into one monstrous abnormally shaped eyeball sign whilst my irises are steadily forming the words "dipshit" across this masterpiece which could only be explained as catoblepas-esque

I agree with this part


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 22:25:42 Reply

At 4/16/12 07:48 AM, SKHM wrote: Look at this woman. The sadness in her eyes. You can just tell she is fed up with our hateful society.

Life shouldn't be this hard on women.

Just because this woman isn't a super model doesn't mean we shouldn't care about her. She is a real human being. She has her own set of beliefs. Her own emotions.

Look at what women contribute to society. Don't look at their designer purse and make-up'd face.

Maybe if she wasn't so obese modern society wouldn't be as hard on her, that's the way things are today for some reason.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-16 22:41:31 Reply

At 4/16/12 07:48 AM, SKHM wrote: Just because this woman isn't a super model doesn't mean we shouldn't care about her. She is a real human being. She has her own set of beliefs. Her own emotions.

I'm caring less per sentence, but if it makes you feel any better, I don't care for fat, emotional men either.

On a personal note, my grandpa asks me all the time if I've got a girlfriend to show him yet. I heavily doubt that he'd think I'm some kind of inferior man for saying no. He's just acting on the "selfish gene" rule (i.e. If you're done making copies of your gene code, encourage your relatives).


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 05:15:34 Reply

you knowwhat the funny thing isis that femminists have very little politocal or lobby power yet people get all butthurt ovefer them. don't worry let that fat cunt die lonely.

Captain-Jack
Captain-Jack
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:08:29 Reply

ATTENTION ALL WOMEN:

What's all this then? I have tried to be patient. Truly I have. But for the last 100 years ago you have really been trying my patience. Seriously girls, you read ONE book by Rosemary Hennessy or whatever and all of a sudden it's "glass ceiling" this and "suffrage" that! I'm sorry ladies, but you really need to understand that by virtue of your ownership of a vagina, you are physically, mentally and psychologically suited to staring at pot roasts for hours, frolicking in fields of poppies and reading about Robert Pattinson in OK! Magazine. Hey, did you hear that he broke up with Kristen Stewart recently? See women, you CAN learn about interesting things!

Now. Take my situation for instance. If you trust the information the Internet has you believe (which of course you should), then you will of course be aware that I am a large, well-endowed gentleman by the name of Jack. By virtue of my testicles, I am of course entitled to have readily available access to post-graduate education and a higher salary potential. This is nothing personal ladies. As you are encouraged to learn about "15 new ways to drive your man crazy in bed" via Cosmopolitan magazine, so am I encouraged to learn about corporate business structures and commercial litigation via Harvard University. It doesn't make what you learn about any less important. But the matters that a female should know about SHOULD be restricted as Science has proved that women have smaller brains and have a more limited capacity for learning (citation needed).

In conclusion, I would encourage you to cease this time-wasting nonsense and focus on more realistic endeavours such as braiding each other's hair whilst discussing how much of a slut that Becky from next door totally is. Society, nay HISTORY, will thank you for it.

At 4/14/12 07:39 PM, SnoopyChicken wrote: I'm all for feminism, in fact I treat women as if they were equal.

As if they were equal? WOW! That's AMAZINGLY magnanimous of you! GOOD FOR YOU SON.


BBS Signature
SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:10:31 Reply

WARNING: EMOTIONAL STORY INCOMING, YOU WILL CRY

Here's the full story for you dedicated readers out there. I will post excepts of my favorite parts.

I wore a solid black skirt that stopped just above my knee, a v-neck by affliction, and my combat boots. [...] I went to go check my mail at the dorm p.o. and upon leaving, I kindly held the door for a group of guys behind me. I didnâEUTMt think anything of it. I shouldnâEUTMt have to, right? Well, one of the guys took advantage of my kindness and decided to run towards me, reach under my skirt, and grab a nice hunk of my ass. He ran off a distance so I couldnâEUTMt punch him in the fucking face. He called me âEUoefree gameâEU and laughed. All his friends laughed as I yelled at them and ran off.

You can really really see it in the photo. Just how a vicious and untamed male might want to attack her ass like it's a piece of fresh meat. Sickening that men are conditioned into this behavior. Onwards...

I shouldnâEUTMt have to think like this. I canâEUTMt believe that a grab at my ass caused this much damageâEU¦but it did. I may not have a Y chromosome, but IâEUTMm still human, and I deserve respect. So now, instead of assuming that I have the same liberties and respect as a man, I play cautious, all the while fighting and cursing my way to equal rights, as not only a woman, but as a person.

This woman now is forced to carry a pocket knife on her, avoid wearing skirts, and is cynical about her local police force who did little to help her. Is this really what our world has come to?

What if you she was your girlfriend, sister, or even mother? Would you be so okay with this story then?

This is absolutely appalling.

Who Need Feminism? Campaign


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
SoapyCola
SoapyCola
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:18:46 Reply

I love these.

Who Need Feminism? Campaign


Skaren made my Icon and Sig.

BBS Signature
psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:20:01 Reply

i need feminism because i absolutely enjoy seeing embittered young male teens bitch and complain on the interwebs about the aforementioned movement despite not being aware that radical segments in most large and influential groups tend to be more vocal and crazy than the whole, resulting in misplaced hatred towards all segments within such organizations/entities/associations/groups/movements

SoapyCola
SoapyCola
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:28:10 Reply

At 4/17/12 06:20 AM, psychopathy wrote: i need feminism because i absolutely enjoy seeing embittered young male teens bitch and complain on the interwebs about the aforementioned movement despite not being aware that radical segments in most large and influential groups tend to be more vocal and crazy than the whole, resulting in misplaced hatred towards all segments within such organizations/entities/associations/groups/movements

You and I hashed this out already, but I looked into modern feminism and still had a beef with it. Especially this new benevolent misogyny stuff. I mean wow, that's just demeaning on a whole new level. Its quite literally an attack on the way men are naturally, as in, something they are as humans, and cannot change. Like, seriously, how the hell could I ever agree with that? They attack social norms that are down right fucking harmless. Like the thing I demotivated just now. Aside from the crass joke I made about her, that sign she was holding is ridiculous. OMG, your family gives a fuck about your life? THE TRAVESTY! No, its an affront to reason, logic, and rationality, and should be taken down with a fury. Its one thing to want to be treated equally, and accepted for being a woman, gay, transgendered, different in religion, or lack there of, old, disabled, etc. I agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly. Buts its another, completely abhorrent thing, to attack literally everything that could not be more carebear in society, and claim its harmful. Its bullshit, and I will happily continue to call it out for what it is.


Skaren made my Icon and Sig.

BBS Signature
SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:25:49 Reply

I'm all for equal rights. Not feminism, equal rights.


Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:28:15 Reply

At 4/16/12 09:38 AM, stinkychops wrote:
At 4/16/12 08:08 AM, tox wrote:
Good men like you? Nice guys who think they can fuck thoughts out of womens heads?

good men will try, and then hold them after the deed is done, and be there 5 years down the road
like me


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:29:14 Reply

Oh please SHKM those are just bitches insecure with themselves that fat bitch can't get any because she's ugly as sin and this one dresses like a whore.

no need for feminism still.

SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:32:09 Reply

It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:32:54 Reply

At 4/17/12 06:28 AM, SoapyCola wrote:
At 4/17/12 06:20 AM, psychopathy wrote: i need feminism because i absolutely enjoy seeing embittered young male teens bitch and complain on the interwebs about the aforementioned movement despite not being aware that radical segments in most large and influential groups tend to be more vocal and crazy than the whole, resulting in misplaced hatred towards all segments within such organizations/entities/associations/groups/movements
You and I hashed this out already, but I looked into modern feminism and still had a beef with it.

yeah, good times :)

Especially this new benevolent misogyny stuff. I mean wow, that's just demeaning on a whole new level. Its quite literally an attack on the way men are naturally, as in, something they are as humans, and cannot change. Like, seriously, how the hell could I ever agree with that? They attack social norms that are down right fucking harmless. Like the thing I demotivated just now. Aside from the crass joke I made about her, that sign she was holding is ridiculous. OMG, your family gives a fuck about your life? THE TRAVESTY! No, its an affront to reason, logic, and rationality, and should be taken down with a fury. Its one thing to want to be treated equally, and accepted for being a woman, gay, transgendered, different in religion, or lack there of, old, disabled, etc. I agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly. Buts its another, completely abhorrent thing, to attack literally everything that could not be more carebear in society, and claim its harmful. Its bullshit, and I will happily continue to call it out for what it is.

cool, i agree

it's more amusing to me than it is hurtful, irritating, etc. to see those radical feminists say that males who exhibit any kind of sexual urges "ARE MISOGYNIST PIGS AAAAARRRRGGGHhh!!!!!!"

hopefully feminism won't be taken over by radical idiots in the future; the feminists that i have met were actually very nice and intelligent

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:33:39 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.

wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:35:51 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:33 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.
wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?

normally i would interpret this post as an attempt to be funny or a shitty trolling attempt, but since seeing your posts on the bbs makes me lose a brain cell or two, i'm not so sure that you were joking

SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:36:12 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:33 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.
wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?

tony you are very lovable

regardless of your views everyone is going to love you


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:43:13 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:35 AM, psychopathy wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:33 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.
wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?
normally i would interpret this post as an attempt to be funny or a shitty trolling attempt, but since seeing your posts on the bbs makes me lose a brain cell or two, i'm not so sure that you were joking

wasn't I believe in a hierarchical structure based on merit. and thats everyone is not equal I am far better than some farmer or villager in South America or Africa. unlike them I make more, provide vital services to the community and have a better education.

At 4/17/12 07:36 AM, SKHM wrote: tony you are very lovable

regardless of your views everyone is going to love you

the thing is feminism was needed in the 19th century for woman's rights and etc. but now only man hating lesbians demand crazy batshit insane propeganda and demands because they are still not "equal" when they are as equal as it gets its just they fail to see now its the Human factor coming into play.

psychopathy
psychopathy
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:52:45 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:43 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:35 AM, psychopathy wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:33 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.
wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?
normally i would interpret this post as an attempt to be funny or a shitty trolling attempt, but since seeing your posts on the bbs makes me lose a brain cell or two, i'm not so sure that you were joking
wasn't I believe in a hierarchical structure based on merit.

wtf are you even trying to say here? fucking proofread before you post, please

and thats everyone is not equal I am far better than some farmer or villager in South America or Africa.

ugh, another sentence structure abortion

also i have to wonder how you determined that you are superior

unlike them I make more,

i hope you're trolling, but whatever, i'll bite.

i don't know how more money makes people "better", but whatever.

provide vital services to the community

you said you were a member of the army. you make it seem as if that's hard to do.

and have a better education.

hmm, the numerous grammatical errors you make in most of your posts on the bbs indicate to me that you might just have an extra chromosome.



the thing is feminism was needed in the 19th century for woman's rights and etc. but now only man hating lesbians demand crazy batshit insane propeganda and demands because they are still not "equal" when they are as equal as it gets its just they fail to see now its the Human factor coming into play.

women don't receive equal wages

they make about $0.77 on the dollar. that's not equal.

Captain-Jack
Captain-Jack
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:01:47 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:25 AM, SpaceWhale wrote: I'm all for equal rights. Not feminism, equal rights.

Oh man! Finally I've found a kindred spirit on the Newgrounds! Me too. I'm all for equal rights. Not feminism, nor for the right of homosexual people to vote or marry or for black people to sit at the front of buses, but equal rights. Also, I'm not for equal rights, but equal rights.

Give me a bro-fist baby! Yeah!

At 4/17/12 07:43 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: wasn't I believe in a hierarchical structure based on merit. and thats everyone is not equal I am far better than some farmer or villager in South America or Africa. unlike them I make more, provide vital services to the community and have a better education.

Sir, you are 100% correct. 120% percent correct even, which is, as you would know being an obviously fellow-educated Western male, a credible assessment. Goddamnit: Africa, huh? WHAT A COUNTRY. When will it learn to show some respect, get some international representation (do you know "Africa" still doesn't even have a seat at the United Nations? True story bro!) and stop pushing to increase tertiary enrollment ratios when it has wheat to farm and lions to kill. Amirite?

Now get over here so I can give you a hearty and appreciative slap on the cock.

PS. Sorry guys, I don't have much time on the BBS so ITT: I will be responding to intelligent people ONLY.


BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:07:32 Reply

At 4/17/12 07:52 AM, psychopathy wrote: i don't know how more money makes people "better", but whatever.
provide vital services to the community
you said you were a member of the army. you make it seem as if that's hard to do.

was in the army. now I am going into residential and commercial HVAC. I make money pay my taxes and help the community, I am a law abidding citizen. what have those villagers or small farmers contributed besides taking Foreign Aid?

and have a better education.
hmm, the numerous grammatical errors you make in most of your posts on the bbs indicate to me that you might just have an extra chromosome.

I didn't know that grammar was mandatory on the bbs, especially this early in the morning, and posting with my cell phone which is pretty hard to do when you have such a small screen. sorry if I want to keep it short and blunt I am trying to save battery life.


the thing is feminism was needed in the 19th century for woman's rights and etc. but now only man hating lesbians demand crazy batshit insane propeganda and demands because they are still not "equal" when they are as equal as it gets its just they fail to see now its the Human factor coming into play.
women don't receive equal wages

they make about $0.77 on the dollar. that's not equal.

wow a .23 cent difference and where is the source for this?