00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who Need Feminism? Campaign

14,489 Views | 114 Replies

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 05:15:34

you knowwhat the funny thing isis that femminists have very little politocal or lobby power yet people get all butthurt ovefer them. don't worry let that fat cunt die lonely.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:08:29

ATTENTION ALL WOMEN:

What's all this then? I have tried to be patient. Truly I have. But for the last 100 years ago you have really been trying my patience. Seriously girls, you read ONE book by Rosemary Hennessy or whatever and all of a sudden it's "glass ceiling" this and "suffrage" that! I'm sorry ladies, but you really need to understand that by virtue of your ownership of a vagina, you are physically, mentally and psychologically suited to staring at pot roasts for hours, frolicking in fields of poppies and reading about Robert Pattinson in OK! Magazine. Hey, did you hear that he broke up with Kristen Stewart recently? See women, you CAN learn about interesting things!

Now. Take my situation for instance. If you trust the information the Internet has you believe (which of course you should), then you will of course be aware that I am a large, well-endowed gentleman by the name of Jack. By virtue of my testicles, I am of course entitled to have readily available access to post-graduate education and a higher salary potential. This is nothing personal ladies. As you are encouraged to learn about "15 new ways to drive your man crazy in bed" via Cosmopolitan magazine, so am I encouraged to learn about corporate business structures and commercial litigation via Harvard University. It doesn't make what you learn about any less important. But the matters that a female should know about SHOULD be restricted as Science has proved that women have smaller brains and have a more limited capacity for learning (citation needed).

In conclusion, I would encourage you to cease this time-wasting nonsense and focus on more realistic endeavours such as braiding each other's hair whilst discussing how much of a slut that Becky from next door totally is. Society, nay HISTORY, will thank you for it.

At 4/14/12 07:39 PM, SnoopyChicken wrote: I'm all for feminism, in fact I treat women as if they were equal.

As if they were equal? WOW! That's AMAZINGLY magnanimous of you! GOOD FOR YOU SON.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:10:31

WARNING: EMOTIONAL STORY INCOMING, YOU WILL CRY

Here's the full story for you dedicated readers out there. I will post excepts of my favorite parts.

I wore a solid black skirt that stopped just above my knee, a v-neck by affliction, and my combat boots. [...] I went to go check my mail at the dorm p.o. and upon leaving, I kindly held the door for a group of guys behind me. I didnâEUTMt think anything of it. I shouldnâEUTMt have to, right? Well, one of the guys took advantage of my kindness and decided to run towards me, reach under my skirt, and grab a nice hunk of my ass. He ran off a distance so I couldnâEUTMt punch him in the fucking face. He called me âEUoefree gameâEU and laughed. All his friends laughed as I yelled at them and ran off.

You can really really see it in the photo. Just how a vicious and untamed male might want to attack her ass like it's a piece of fresh meat. Sickening that men are conditioned into this behavior. Onwards...

I shouldnâEUTMt have to think like this. I canâEUTMt believe that a grab at my ass caused this much damageâEU¦but it did. I may not have a Y chromosome, but IâEUTMm still human, and I deserve respect. So now, instead of assuming that I have the same liberties and respect as a man, I play cautious, all the while fighting and cursing my way to equal rights, as not only a woman, but as a person.

This woman now is forced to carry a pocket knife on her, avoid wearing skirts, and is cynical about her local police force who did little to help her. Is this really what our world has come to?

What if you she was your girlfriend, sister, or even mother? Would you be so okay with this story then?

This is absolutely appalling.

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:18:46

I love these.

Skaren made my Icon and Sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:20:01

i need feminism because i absolutely enjoy seeing embittered young male teens bitch and complain on the interwebs about the aforementioned movement despite not being aware that radical segments in most large and influential groups tend to be more vocal and crazy than the whole, resulting in misplaced hatred towards all segments within such organizations/entities/associations/groups/movements

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 06:28:10

At 4/17/12 06:20 AM, psychopathy wrote: i need feminism because i absolutely enjoy seeing embittered young male teens bitch and complain on the interwebs about the aforementioned movement despite not being aware that radical segments in most large and influential groups tend to be more vocal and crazy than the whole, resulting in misplaced hatred towards all segments within such organizations/entities/associations/groups/movements

You and I hashed this out already, but I looked into modern feminism and still had a beef with it. Especially this new benevolent misogyny stuff. I mean wow, that's just demeaning on a whole new level. Its quite literally an attack on the way men are naturally, as in, something they are as humans, and cannot change. Like, seriously, how the hell could I ever agree with that? They attack social norms that are down right fucking harmless. Like the thing I demotivated just now. Aside from the crass joke I made about her, that sign she was holding is ridiculous. OMG, your family gives a fuck about your life? THE TRAVESTY! No, its an affront to reason, logic, and rationality, and should be taken down with a fury. Its one thing to want to be treated equally, and accepted for being a woman, gay, transgendered, different in religion, or lack there of, old, disabled, etc. I agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly. Buts its another, completely abhorrent thing, to attack literally everything that could not be more carebear in society, and claim its harmful. Its bullshit, and I will happily continue to call it out for what it is.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:28:15

At 4/16/12 09:38 AM, stinkychops wrote:
At 4/16/12 08:08 AM, tox wrote:
Good men like you? Nice guys who think they can fuck thoughts out of womens heads?

good men will try, and then hold them after the deed is done, and be there 5 years down the road
like me

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:29:14

Oh please SHKM those are just bitches insecure with themselves that fat bitch can't get any because she's ugly as sin and this one dresses like a whore.

no need for feminism still.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:32:54

At 4/17/12 06:28 AM, SoapyCola wrote:
At 4/17/12 06:20 AM, psychopathy wrote: i need feminism because i absolutely enjoy seeing embittered young male teens bitch and complain on the interwebs about the aforementioned movement despite not being aware that radical segments in most large and influential groups tend to be more vocal and crazy than the whole, resulting in misplaced hatred towards all segments within such organizations/entities/associations/groups/movements
You and I hashed this out already, but I looked into modern feminism and still had a beef with it.

yeah, good times :)

Especially this new benevolent misogyny stuff. I mean wow, that's just demeaning on a whole new level. Its quite literally an attack on the way men are naturally, as in, something they are as humans, and cannot change. Like, seriously, how the hell could I ever agree with that? They attack social norms that are down right fucking harmless. Like the thing I demotivated just now. Aside from the crass joke I made about her, that sign she was holding is ridiculous. OMG, your family gives a fuck about your life? THE TRAVESTY! No, its an affront to reason, logic, and rationality, and should be taken down with a fury. Its one thing to want to be treated equally, and accepted for being a woman, gay, transgendered, different in religion, or lack there of, old, disabled, etc. I agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly. Buts its another, completely abhorrent thing, to attack literally everything that could not be more carebear in society, and claim its harmful. Its bullshit, and I will happily continue to call it out for what it is.

cool, i agree

it's more amusing to me than it is hurtful, irritating, etc. to see those radical feminists say that males who exhibit any kind of sexual urges "ARE MISOGYNIST PIGS AAAAARRRRGGGHhh!!!!!!"

hopefully feminism won't be taken over by radical idiots in the future; the feminists that i have met were actually very nice and intelligent

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:33:39

At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.

wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:35:51

At 4/17/12 07:33 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:32 AM, SirFinland wrote: It's funny because if you disagree with ANY feminist there, especially with the man-hating ones, you get branded as a horrible person who must support slavery and is against human rights.
wait I oppose feminism, I do support slavery and I do genuinely am skeptical about human rights. does that make me a horrible person?

normally i would interpret this post as an attempt to be funny or a shitty trolling attempt, but since seeing your posts on the bbs makes me lose a brain cell or two, i'm not so sure that you were joking

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:36:12

tony you are very lovable

regardless of your views everyone is going to love you

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:43:13

At 4/17/12 07:35 AM, psychopathy wrote:
normally i would interpret this post as an attempt to be funny or a shitty trolling attempt, but since seeing your posts on the bbs makes me lose a brain cell or two, i'm not so sure that you were joking

wasn't I believe in a hierarchical structure based on merit. and thats everyone is not equal I am far better than some farmer or villager in South America or Africa. unlike them I make more, provide vital services to the community and have a better education.

At 4/17/12 07:36 AM, SKHM wrote: tony you are very lovable

regardless of your views everyone is going to love you

the thing is feminism was needed in the 19th century for woman's rights and etc. but now only man hating lesbians demand crazy batshit insane propeganda and demands because they are still not "equal" when they are as equal as it gets its just they fail to see now its the Human factor coming into play.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 07:52:45

At 4/17/12 07:43 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:35 AM, psychopathy wrote:
wasn't I believe in a hierarchical structure based on merit.

wtf are you even trying to say here? fucking proofread before you post, please

and thats everyone is not equal I am far better than some farmer or villager in South America or Africa.

ugh, another sentence structure abortion

also i have to wonder how you determined that you are superior

unlike them I make more,

i hope you're trolling, but whatever, i'll bite.

i don't know how more money makes people "better", but whatever.

provide vital services to the community

you said you were a member of the army. you make it seem as if that's hard to do.

and have a better education.

hmm, the numerous grammatical errors you make in most of your posts on the bbs indicate to me that you might just have an extra chromosome.

the thing is feminism was needed in the 19th century for woman's rights and etc. but now only man hating lesbians demand crazy batshit insane propeganda and demands because they are still not "equal" when they are as equal as it gets its just they fail to see now its the Human factor coming into play.

women don't receive equal wages

they make about $0.77 on the dollar. that's not equal.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:01:47

At 4/17/12 07:25 AM, SpaceWhale wrote: I'm all for equal rights. Not feminism, equal rights.

Oh man! Finally I've found a kindred spirit on the Newgrounds! Me too. I'm all for equal rights. Not feminism, nor for the right of homosexual people to vote or marry or for black people to sit at the front of buses, but equal rights. Also, I'm not for equal rights, but equal rights.

Give me a bro-fist baby! Yeah!

At 4/17/12 07:43 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: wasn't I believe in a hierarchical structure based on merit. and thats everyone is not equal I am far better than some farmer or villager in South America or Africa. unlike them I make more, provide vital services to the community and have a better education.

Sir, you are 100% correct. 120% percent correct even, which is, as you would know being an obviously fellow-educated Western male, a credible assessment. Goddamnit: Africa, huh? WHAT A COUNTRY. When will it learn to show some respect, get some international representation (do you know "Africa" still doesn't even have a seat at the United Nations? True story bro!) and stop pushing to increase tertiary enrollment ratios when it has wheat to farm and lions to kill. Amirite?

Now get over here so I can give you a hearty and appreciative slap on the cock.

PS. Sorry guys, I don't have much time on the BBS so ITT: I will be responding to intelligent people ONLY.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:07:32

At 4/17/12 07:52 AM, psychopathy wrote: i don't know how more money makes people "better", but whatever.
you said you were a member of the army. you make it seem as if that's hard to do.

was in the army. now I am going into residential and commercial HVAC. I make money pay my taxes and help the community, I am a law abidding citizen. what have those villagers or small farmers contributed besides taking Foreign Aid?

hmm, the numerous grammatical errors you make in most of your posts on the bbs indicate to me that you might just have an extra chromosome.

I didn't know that grammar was mandatory on the bbs, especially this early in the morning, and posting with my cell phone which is pretty hard to do when you have such a small screen. sorry if I want to keep it short and blunt I am trying to save battery life.

wow a .23 cent difference and where is the source for this?

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:10:05

At 4/17/12 08:01 AM, Captain-Jack wrote: Sir, you are 100% correct. 120% percent correct even, which is, as you would know being an obviously fellow-educated Western male, a credible assessment. Goddamnit: Africa, huh? WHAT A COUNTRY. When will it learn to show some respect, get some international representation (do you know "Africa" still doesn't even have a seat at the United Nations? True story bro!) and stop pushing to increase tertiary enrollment ratios when it has wheat to farm and lions to kill. Amirite?

Now get over here so I can give you a hearty and appreciative slap on the cock.

PS. Sorry guys, I don't have much time on the BBS so ITT: I will be responding to intelligent people ONLY.

I never called africa a country smart ass. though countries in africa have seats in the UN as members and africa has its own governing board the "African Union" or AU.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:25:15

At 4/17/12 08:07 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: was in the army. now I am going into residential and commercial HVAC. I make money pay my taxes and help the community, I am a law abidding citizen. what have those villagers or small farmers contributed besides taking Foreign Aid?

Wow sir. Now, I'm not gonna lie. The big fancy acronyms you threw around did intimidate me for a while. And now that I've researched the matter, I am even MORE intimidated. I am sure many here fell as I do: blessed that someone working in the reputed field of air conditioning maintenance and installation would grace this lowly Bulletin Board System with his esteemed presence and educated opinions on the present geopolitical situation of Africa and the feminist ideology. I thank you. Not only for your contribution to this topic, but for your contribution to society in installing air-conditioning systems, which is obviously more valuable than a farmer's contribution to already struggling agricultural output.

At 4/17/12 08:10 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I never called africa a country smart ass. though countries in africa have seats in the UN as members and africa has its own governing board the "African Union" or AU.

Thank you for providing me with this information, not previously known to me! And yes, I am aware you never called Africa a "country". Instead you generalised an employment industry of an entire continent and held your own field of employment in air-conditioning maintenance as new worthy. WELL DONE SIR!

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:32:42

At 4/17/12 08:25 AM, Captain-Jack wrote: Wow sir. Now, I'm not gonna lie. The big fancy acronyms you threw around did intimidate me for a while. And now that I've researched the matter, I am even MORE intimidated. I am sure many here fell as I do: blessed that someone working in the reputed field of air conditioning maintenance and installation would grace this lowly Bulletin Board System with his esteemed presence and educated opinions on the present geopolitical situation of Africa and the feminist ideology. I thank you. Not only for your contribution to this topic, but for your contribution to society in installing air-conditioning systems, which is obviously more valuable than a farmer's contribution to already struggling agricultural output.

oh fun sarcasm please contribute something to this discussion though we are getting of track from the main discussion. unless if you would like me to explain the refrigeration for commercial refrigerators.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:37:13

At 4/17/12 08:07 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:52 AM, psychopathy wrote: i don't know how more money makes people "better", but whatever.
was in the army. now I am going into residential and commercial HVAC.

didn't know that HVAC was more than just a convenience.

nope it's A VITAL SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY NOW.

I make money pay my taxes

anyone can do that. most do.

and help the community,

most do in some way. anyone can do that.

I am a law abidding citizen.

yeah, most people can manage to stay out of prison.

what have those villagers or small farmers contributed besides taking Foreign Aid?

weeeeeeell technically most of them pay taxes, obey the law, and help their community too

they seem to be your equal in the morals and ability department. their circumstances are just incredibly shitty

I didn't know that grammar was mandatory on the bbs,

never said it was.

especially this early in the morning,

so you justify your butchering the english language by saying that it's early in the morning. sweet

and posting with my cell phone which is pretty hard to do when you have such a small screen.

i don't know man most people seem to have no problems constructing basic sentences properly with their cell phones.

sorry if I want to keep it short and blunt I am trying to save battery life.

i would think that a taxpaying, moneymaking person wouldn't be so concerned

wow a .23 cent difference

i would think that making only 77% as much money as someone else with the same job and number of hours worked would be an egregious violation of my rights.

and where is the source for this?

U.S. Census Bureau

"When we examine earnings, we find big differences by the gender of workers. Among people who worked year-round and full-time in 2009, men earned a median of $47,100 and women $36,300 or 77 cents for every dollar earned by men."

that's a lot of money that's not being paid. those 23 cents on the dollar really add up .

so yeah what's your ingenious response to this, mr. taxpayer?

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:42:21

At 4/17/12 08:32 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: oh fun sarcasm please contribute something to this discussion though we are getting of track from the main discussion. unless if you would like me to explain the refrigeration for commercial refrigerators.

Please do. Whilst it would undoubtedly bore the hell out of me and be killer off topic, that would be preferable to the collective brain cells of both myself and of others reading your posts being slowly killed off in the most agonising way possible. Stick to discussing what you know, sugar-scrotes. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:57:39

At 4/17/12 08:37 AM, psychopathy wrote:
At 4/17/12 08:07 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/17/12 07:52 AM, psychopathy wrote:
was in the army. now I am going into residential and commercial HVAC.
didn't know that HVAC was more than just a convenience.

nope it's A VITAL SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY NOW.

you haven't been in Minnesota for the Winter obviously HVAC is pretty important. for example you have to have a good filtration system for hospital surgery rooms so they stay sterile or a nursing home doesn't freeze.

so you justify your butchering the english language by saying that it's early in the morning. sweet

its the internet don't take it so seriously I don't take grammar that seriously and I wouldn't judge if you were doing it

i would think that a taxpaying, moneymaking person wouldn't be so concerned

I don't have a charger on me so once is dead it's dead until I get it charged.

wow a .23 cent difference
i would think that making only 77% as much money as someone else with the same job and number of hours worked would be an egregious violation of my rights.

and where is the source for this?
U.S. Census Bureau

"When we examine earnings, we find big differences by the gender of workers. Among people who worked year-round and full-time in 2009, men earned a median of $47,100 and women $36,300 or 77 cents for every dollar earned by men."

that's a lot of money that's not being paid. those 23 cents on the dollar really add up .

so yeah what's your ingenious response to this, mr. taxpayer?

maybe but you have to remember people who have been there longer (you know I have been in this place for X years same title and you have been here Y years) then theres education that comes into play for wages. and it has nothing to do with the discussion besides proving the wage argument.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 08:59:32

At 4/17/12 08:42 AM, Captain-Jack wrote:
At 4/17/12 08:32 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: oh fun sarcasm please contribute something to this discussion though we are getting of track from the main discussion. unless if you would like me to explain the refrigeration for commercial refrigerators.
Please do. Whilst it would undoubtedly bore the hell out of me and be killer off topic, that would be preferable to the collective brain cells of both myself and of others reading your posts being slowly killed off in the most agonising way possible. Stick to discussing what you know, sugar-scrotes. <3

I'll only copy and paste and show a pretty picture from a site I use to help explain.

l air conditioner units must have the five basic components to work:

The compressor
The condenser
The expansion device
The evaporator
The copper refrigerant tube (a tube that connects these air conditioner parts)
WeâEUTMll be discussing the refrigeration cycle from split-central air conditioner units perspective; to make it easier.
Remember: refrigeration is a process that removes heat from an area that is not wanted and transfers that heat to an area that meaningless.

Ok, lets get started.

In this refrigeration diagram, the four major components split into two sections: Indoor and Outdoor. In indoor units, we have the AC parts number 1 and 2. In outdoor units, we have the AC parts number 3 and 4.

These four majorsâEUTM components are divided into two difference pressure: high pressure and low pressure.

The high pressure side is the condenser units (outdoor) and the low pressure side is the air conditioning evaporator (indoor). The divided point between high and low pressure cut through the compressor and the expansion valve.

Refrigeration cycle is a process that removes heat from indoor evaporator to outdoor condenser units. How does it do that?

, Air conditioner evaporator.

The air conditioning evaporator is a heat exchanger that absorbs heat into the air conditioner system. The evaporator does not exactly absorb heat! ItâEUTMs the cooled refrigerant fed from the bottom of the evaporator coils absorb the heat.

The liquid refrigerant usually flows from the bottom of the evaporator coils and boils as it moves to the top of the evaporator coils.

The reason itâEUTMs fed from the bottom is to ensure the liquid refrigerant boils before it leave the evaporator coils.

If a refrigerant was to fed from the top, the liquid refrigerant would easily drop to the bottom of the coils before it absorbs enough heat and boil.

If evaporator was too feed liquid refrigerant into air conditioner compressor; it will shorts the air conditioner compressor life.

This how air conditioning evaporator boils liquid refrigerant to vapor.

A (40°F) refrigerant flows through the evaporator, it absorbs 75°F indoor heat, causing the liquid refrigerant in the evaporator to boils.
Side Notes* the temperature of the refrigerant will always try to equalize. The 75°F heat will flow to 40°F refrigerant and it will increases the 40°F temperature and boils it.
After the liquid refrigerant travel across the evaporator coils, the entire liquid refrigerant should have boils. At this point itâEUTMs known as saturated vapor point.
The air conditioner evaporator has three important tasks:

Its absorb heat
Boils all the refrigerant to vapor aka saturated vapor
Superheat
Air conditioner parts # 2, Air conditioner compressors.
The air conditioning compressor is known as the heart of the air conditioner units. ItâEUTMs one of the divided points between high and low side.

As you can see in the refrigeration cycle diagram; the compressor has a refrigerant inlet line and refrigerant outlet line.

The compressor inlet lines are known as:

Suction pressure
Back pressure
Low side pressure
The compressor outlet lines are known as:

High side pressure
Discharge pressure
Head pressure
The compressor absorbs vapor refrigerant from the suction line and compresses that heat to high superheat vapor.

As the refrigerant flows across the compressor, it also removes heat of compression, motor winding heat, mechanical friction, and other heat absorbs in the suction line.

The air conditioner units compressor produce the pressure different, itâEUTMs the air conditioner compressors that cause the refrigerant to flow in a cycle.

The compressor is a VAPOR pump!

Air conditioner parts # 3, Air conditioner condenser .

In this refrigeration cycle diagram, the air conditioner condenser is air cooled condenser. It functions the same way as the evaporator but it does the opposite.

The condenser units are located outdoor with the compressor. It purposes is to reject both sensible and latent heat of vapor absorb by the air conditioner units.

The condenser receives high pressure and high temperature superheats vapor from the compressor and rejects that heat to the low temperature air. After rejected all the vapor heat, it turns back to liquid refrigerant.

The condenser has three important steps:

Its remove sensible heat or (de-superheat)
Remove latent heat or (condense)
Remove more sensible heat or (subcooled)
Air conditioner parts # 4, Air conditioner expansion valve or Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXVâEUTMs) (TEVâEUTMs).

or Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXVâEUTMs) (TEVâEUTMs).

All expansion device or metering device has similar function (to some extent); itâEUTMs responsible for providing the correct amount of refrigerant to the evaporator.

This is done by creating a restriction within the thermostatic expansion valve. The restriction causes the pressure and temperature of the refrigerant entering the Evaporator to reduce.

The refrigeration cycle diagram above has a thermostatic expansion valve. This expansion device has

Remote Bulb
Capillary Tube
TXV Body
Thermostatic expansion valve has other components besides these three. However, they are not important right now.

How does TXV provides the correct amount of refrigerant?

TXV provides the correct amount of air conditioner refrigerant to the evaporator by using a remote sensing bulb as a regulator. The remote sensing bulb and capillary tube has a refrigerant inside.

As you can see in the refrigeration cycle diagram above, the remote sensing bulb is tie with the suction line. The temperature from the suction line transfer heat to the sensing bulb through conduction.

Sensing bulb responds to the temperature of the suction line and as a result, it decreases or increases the temperature and pressure inside the sensing bulb due to suction line temperatures. The sensing bulb also has a diaphragm on the other end. This diaphragm is with the TXV body.

The diaphragm is the device that pushes or releases the needle from the valve seat. There is so much to it, but I hope this explains how expansion device work.

Remember* Refrigeration cycle diagram will always have the same basic components (compressor, condenser, expansion device, evaporator, and refrigerant tube.

These components may be in difference shape, capacity and size, but it does the same thing.
If you understand how the refrigeration cycle works, you understand how any air conditioner works. Since all air conditioners have the same basic five components and basic refrigeration cycle.
Check out the basic refrigeration cycle and refrigeration theory if you need more information.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 09:30:10

At 4/17/12 08:59 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: stuff

Hey cool (PUN INTENDED!) Just one question though: when you were undertaking your Masters Degree at Airconditioning University, did you write your thesis on "the Philosophy of Cooling System Superiority Over Continental African Agronomy"? I'm just curious as to whether the coursework is inclusive of an arts theory component.

Also, could you explain where the "hot condenser air" comes out again? I just couldn't understand by simply referencing your obviously complex diagram.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that's more than one question, isn't it? Forgive me, I'm just so terribly interested!

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 09:40:20

At 4/17/12 09:30 AM, Captain-Jack wrote:
At 4/17/12 08:59 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: stuff
Hey cool (PUN INTENDED!) Just one question though: when you were undertaking your Masters Degree at Airconditioning University, did you write your thesis on "the Philosophy of Cooling System Superiority Over Continental African Agronomy"? I'm just curious as to whether the coursework is inclusive of an arts theory component.

simple AC units are a unknown concept in Africa why do you think they wear robes and loin clothes!

Also, could you explain where the "hot condenser air" comes out again? I just couldn't understand by simply referencing your obviously complex diagram.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that's more than one question, isn't it? Forgive me, I'm just so terribly interested!

CERTAINLY!

The Condenser
To understand how the science behind how an air conditioning condenser works, it's helpful to think of it not as cooling the air but removing the heat from the air. Outside at the compressor and condenser plant, the heat removal or cooling process begins with refrigerant flowing into the compressor as cool gas. The compressor pressurizes the refrigerant and what was a gas becomes a hot liquid. The now-hot liquid refrigerant flows into the condenser which is made up of groupings of long hollow coils filled with the hot liquid. The condenser allows heat to escape from the refrigerant via multiple fin-like vents in the condenser casing so when the refrigerant reaches the end of these coils, it is markedly cooler and in liquid form but still under pressure. With this pressure, the refrigerant is forced into a tiny valve and escapes the condenser in a fine mist. The refrigerant mist begins to evaporate while flowing through another set of hollow coils. This evaporating action draws heat out of the air surrounding the coils, thereby cooling it. The AC or jointly used furnace fan blows air across the the coils that reduces the air temperature and that cooled air is blown into the ducts and vents of the house.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 09:42:11

At 4/17/12 09:40 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: simple AC units are a unknown concept in Africa why do you think they wear robes and loin clothes!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dumbest shit ever, right here. I am pointing it out repeatedly, in case anyone misses it.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 09:44:53

At 4/17/12 09:42 AM, SoapyCola wrote:
At 4/17/12 09:40 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: simple AC units are a unknown concept in Africa why do you think they wear robes and loin clothes!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dumbest shit ever, right here. I am pointing it out repeatedly, in case anyone misses it.

I was just answering his sarcasm with more sarcasm.

christ it's like everyone ran out of humor.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 09:50:25

At 4/17/12 09:44 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I was just answering his sarcasm(1) with more sarcasm(2).(3)

EDITOR'S NOTES
(1) *her sarcasm
(2) *more idiocy
(3). I feel like a bit of toast with some strawberry jam. This has no relevance to the topic at hand but I felt it needed to be said.

christ it's like everyone ran out of humor.

More like you got SHAZOWNED son! BOOM!

I can now feel validated by having won AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNET. Now if you'll excuse me...

BBS Signature

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 10:13:40

wait I oppose feminism,

So the best thing for Society is for women to shoot out babies every 10 minutes in an already overpopulated, disease-ridden human population? Wow.

I do support slavery

And blacks aren't equal to us why?

does that make me a horrible person?

Yes, and it at least means you don't have a conscience, or you're just being an asshole/ troll.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Response to Who Need Feminism? Campaign 2012-04-17 10:18:28

why do women think porn is sexist, nobody is forcing the girls to be there they can choose for themselves. by taking away porn you're actually taking AWAY womens rights because now they can't decide whether they want to or not case closed

BBS Signature