Be a Supporter!
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Deletion Apr. 12th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Reply

I gotta few projects I wish I could get rid of... (along with projects that I never even uploaded, just created them accidentally and can't even git rid of them?) I know the delete thing isn't here yet.. but it kind of sucks that I can't remove these embarrassing songs from my profile. Can anybody help me?

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Deletion Apr. 12th, 2012 @ 03:43 PM Reply

At 4/12/12 03:41 PM, LaForge wrote: pm Wade or an active administrator about that. admins have total control over the site and its content, so they can definitely erase your projects. i'm not sure if its in their site-integrated admin tools yet though, so it may just be too much trouble for them.

I can't imagine the admins would ever get around to doing that when they have to worry about bigger things like creating an actual delete button, so moderators can't do it and PM'ing Wade is definitely the only way?

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Deletion Apr. 12th, 2012 @ 04:14 PM Reply

At 4/12/12 03:44 PM, LaForge wrote: footnote: projects do not appear on your profile at all, so why are you worried about it?

Its just an annoying thing that's there, there is only one project i'd like to get rid of, there are ones of my profile I'd also like to get rid of though.

BBS Signature