New Topic Respond to this Topic
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:43 PM Reply

He has been charged with 2nd degree murder and will go to Trial.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57412675/zimmerman-charg ed-with-2nd-degree-murder/

BBS Signature
Synde
Synde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

If he is prosecuted I'm becoming a neo nazi and fighting the ZION menace

cUNT DESTROYER

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:49 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:44 PM, Synde wrote: If he is prosecuted I'm becoming a neo nazi and fighting the ZION menace

He's already being prosecuted, did you mean convicted? Anyhow, what the hell does "the ZION menace" have to do with the upcoming Roy Zimmerman trial?

"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:49 PM Reply

I am glad that the case is going to trial. Now hurry up with that innocent verdict.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Synde
Synde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:49 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
He's already being prosecuted, did you mean convicted? Anyhow, what the hell does "the ZION menace" have to do with the upcoming Roy Zimmerman trial?

just some good natured nazi humor

cUNT DESTROYER

Trypper
Trypper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:53 PM Reply

That poor, innocent man. I have a feeling the African American population within the confines of said inmate facility are going to have a jolly good time loosening his sphincter.

Poor chap.

Let Freedom Fucking Ring.
Rungs SEO

BBS Signature
AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Art Lover

At 4/11/12 07:49 PM, pirateplatypus wrote: Roy Zimmerman

I thought his name was George Zimmerman, no?

Sig made by Skaren
Formerly known as StonedGrenade

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator

At 4/11/12 07:49 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I am glad that the case is going to trial. Now hurry up with that innocent verdict.

^ This.

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

At 4/11/12 07:49 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I am glad that the case is going to trial. Now hurry up with that innocent verdict.

If they putting him to trial, that must mean there's evidence against him as well, dontcha think?

Well, at this point we'll leave it to the justice system.

BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:51 PM, Synde wrote:
At 4/11/12 07:49 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
just some good natured nazi humor

Ah. It can be hard to tell in written format due to not being able to hear any inflection.

"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

Innocent about what? He killed a kid. No amount of "beatings" justifies that. He had a little scruff, big deal. The stand your ground law is an load of shit anyway.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:55 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:53 PM, Revo357912 wrote: If they putting him to trial, that must mean there's evidence against him as well, dontcha think?

Not necessarily. Somebody ended up shot, of course there should be a trial. Even if it is 100% obvious that the person acted justifiably, such as if somebody broke into their home and attacked them, there should still be an investigation and trial.

Well, at this point we'll leave it to the justice system.

Unfortunately, this media crusade made unbiased parties impossible. They won't even be able to have a black person from the area be on the jury.

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:56 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:54 PM, CritcalOne wrote:
Innocent about what? He killed a kid. No amount of "beatings" justifies that. He had a little scruff, big deal. The stand your ground law is an load of shit anyway.

You're right. Having your headslammed into the ground repeatedly is just a little scruff.

Boys will be boys.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:54 PM, CritcalOne wrote: Innocent about what? He killed a kid. No amount of "beatings" justifies that. He had a little scruff, big deal. The stand your ground law is an load of shit anyway.

Can I get you in a full mount and start bashing your head against the ground? The rules are: You can't use a weapon and nobody can help you.

After this, we'll talk about what it's like.

Also, I hardly call a 6'2 football playing 17 year old a kid. That's more of "young man."

BBS Signature
Trypper
Trypper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:54 PM, CritcalOne wrote: Innocent about what? He killed a kid. No amount of "beatings" justifies that. He had a little scruff, big deal. The stand your ground law is an load of shit anyway.

Pshh, self defense laws are in place for a legitimate reason. Also, in my state you can legally shoot someone for breaking into your tent.

All I have to say is, when I go camping, the heat will be packed.

;)

Let Freedom Fucking Ring.
Rungs SEO

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:58 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:55 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/11/12 07:53 PM, Revo357912 wrote: If they putting him to trial, that must mean there's evidence against him as well, dontcha think?
Not necessarily. Somebody ended up shot, of course there should be a trial. Even if it is 100% obvious that the person acted justifiably, such as if somebody broke into their home and attacked them, there should still be an investigation and trial.

Too bad it was postponed over a month. Had they done this since the beginning, there wouldn't be all the bias and crusading and neo nazis and everything else. They kinda brought it on themselves.

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:59 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:57 PM, Trypper wrote:
Pshh, self defense laws are in place for a legitimate reason. Also, in my state you can legally shoot someone for breaking into your tent.

See, that I agree with. Someone breaks in, then they already most likely have ill intent. Yet, the way that the one in Florida is set up is just wrong. You can kill anyone like that just by setting them up.

BBS Signature
AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM Reply

The only thing that's for sure in this story at this point is that it will make for a very interesting court case...

Question is, after his lawyer team has called it quits, who will defend Zimmerman?

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:58 PM, Revo357912 wrote: Too bad it was postponed over a month. Had they done this since the beginning, there wouldn't be all the bias and crusading and neo nazis and everything else. They kinda brought it on themselves.

Given Florida law and the witnesses matching up the story, they really had no basis to bring him in. It's almost clear-cut 100% self-defense. All the other side spouts is conjecture. Unless a surprise witness who we don't know about suddenly comes forward, they had no way to bring him in. I understand if this was about Florida's SYG law and the lack of bringing him in, but this is not what it is about. It is about labeling somebody as a murderer and about being black.

BBS Signature
ih8dude
ih8dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

This. I'm kind of neutral on the whole case because to be honest the evidence has been kind of skewed and too many people called him a racist. Really all of this could have been avoided if they just arrested him and the evidence and law were put to trial.

Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:11 PM Reply

I figured. No way he'd get off free with the entire black community in an uproar.

DistantSniper
DistantSniper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:13 PM Reply

I'm sure he'll get a fair trial after all that unbiased media coverage...

Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:14 PM Reply

An innocent man has to bear all the crime he didn't do.

MWHAHA!!! VODKA!
NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:44 PM, Synde wrote: If he is prosecuted I'm becoming a neo nazi and fighting the ZION menace

Yeah. Fuck Zion.

Zimmerman Arrested

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:26 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 08:02 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Given Florida law and the witnesses matching up the story, they really had no basis to bring him in. It's almost clear-cut 100% self-defense. All the other side spouts is conjecture. Unless a surprise witness who we don't know about suddenly comes forward, they had no way to bring him in. I understand if this was about Florida's SYG law and the lack of bringing him in, but this is not what it is about. It is about labeling somebody as a murderer and about being black.

Yes, but that wasn't clear in the beginning. They should have set a trial date and then compiled evidence. He didn't have to go straight to jail. It wasn't cut clear as to what happened at first to just let him go like that. They could have avoided all the problems they have right now had they just done that. They at least had proof that someone died.

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:57 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Can I get you in a full mount and start bashing your head against the ground? The rules are: You can't use a weapon and nobody can help you.

After this, we'll talk about what it's like.

Also, I hardly call a 6'2 football playing 17 year old a kid. That's more of "young man."

Still. He killed a person. How hard is it to shove him off or threaten to shoot? He couldn't get him to back off, but he could of shot him. Sounds like bullshit that Zimmerman was totally "helpless". I dont care if he was Arnold Schw.. or some 4 year old, it's extreme to shoot someone to death. One shot is cool, killing him is something else.

In the end, he killed a person. He gets manslauter or 2nd degree. "seluf defenz" shouldn't even play an role unless he was mortally wounded or there was no other option to make it stop other then lethal force (which probably was the case). Even then it should of been in Zimemrman's best interest not to kill him.

Even if there is legitimate use of the SYG law, it's still bullshit. Lets just kill someone because an punk decided to get physical.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

Yeah, i'm neutral with the news thing, ever since blacks where quasi-equal to whites, we have been touching any racially innocent case and then turning it into an Kony 2012 for no reason. The whole case ain't even that hard to solve. Provide evidence, make verdict, over and done.

Even though I can admit the news corrupted me a little bit. Hard to avoid when you live in Atlanta.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 08:27 PM, CritcalOne wrote: Still. He killed a person. How hard is it to shove him off or threaten to shoot? He couldn't get him to back off, but he could of shot him. Sounds like bullshit that Zimmerman was totally "helpless". I dont care if he was Arnold Schw.. or some 4 year old, it's extreme to shoot someone to death. One shot is cool, killing him is something else.

You've never had somebody in a full mount before have you? Trained MMA fighters have problems getting people off of them if they end up in one. And those trained fighters aren't overweight untrained men. You can easily have full use of your arms, but without leverage, you're not lifting them off of you unless you're extremely fucking strong, and that's assuming they aren't actively pounding your head. One shot is cool? You just proved you know absolutely nothing about guns, gun safety, gun training, how guns work, this case or the use of guns.

In the end, he killed a person. He gets manslauter or 2nd degree. "seluf defenz" shouldn't even play an role unless he was mortally wounded or there was no other option to make it stop other then lethal force (which probably was the case). Even then it should of been in Zimemrman's best interest not to kill him.

That's not how self-defense works. You do not have to wait to be injured to justify the use of force. Why the hell do you think girls about to get their getting raped on who shoot the person dead don't deal with murder and shit? because the intent was already shown. Getting your head slammed into the ground is a great way to cause mortal injury, you don't have to wait for your skull to crack open, your spinal cord to get fucked, or to be put in a coma before you're allowed to respond. The only people who think like you are the people who have never been in anything even close to a physical altercation.

Even if there is legitimate use of the SYG law, it's still bullshit. Lets just kill someone because an punk decided to get physical.

You wouldn't mind if I attacked you, got in a full mount, and posed serious threat of bodily injury to you by smashing your head into the ground?

Tell you what, I can fly for free. I'll pay for my hotel. Let's meet up. Let me attack you and get you in a full mount. I'll give you a gun. You are only allowed to try to shove me off. Let's see how long you let me slam your head into the ground before you feel the need to use the gun.

BBS Signature
Chocomilk
Chocomilk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Reader
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

At 4/11/12 07:43 PM, Revo357912 wrote: He has been charged with 2nd degree murder and will go to Trial.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57412675/zimmerman-charg ed-with-2nd-degree-murder/

ooh

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Zimmerman Arrested Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 08:42 PM Reply

Ill give you that he had no other choice but to shoot. But was it really nessacary to kill? Don't give me the "let me pound you" runaround, it really doesn't do anything to progress the discussion.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature