00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mikeymurder just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fires of a Brony's Ambition

2,260 Views | 22 Replies

Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 06:49:46

OHOHOH BOY HOWDY I'm going to puke

After receiving this intelligence from a good friend, Rapidstrike I nearly stabbed myself to death over how horrible and stupid this individual is.

Someone please tell my why he has access to firearms and fire, and is roaming around free?

It's shit like this that gives the MLP:FiM a bad name :T really really bad name. I wish people weren't so stupid sometimes.

PS FOR A BONUS YOU MIGHT WANNA FLAG THIS VIDEO FOR FIRE AND EXPLOSIVE ABUSE HURR

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 06:52:18

At 4/10/12 06:49 AM, BrokenPaw wrote: OHOHOH BOY HOWDY I'm going to puke

I meant to put MLP:FiM fandom oops oh well

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:02:35

I remember listening to that song at the end months ago, it's fucking good as far as electro goes.

As for the guy, he's fucking fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:04:17

At 4/10/12 07:01 AM, Rummy0 wrote: Typical pony loving freak.

No there's loving ponies and then there's writing Fanfiction for ponies.

BUT THIS IS JUST CRIMINAL LIKE FUCK

I want to stab him to death.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:30:29

At 4/10/12 07:27 AM, MrPercie wrote: so basically, the guy likes my little pony so much that he sets a forest on fire?

WHY!?

I think his beef is with the Equestria Daily admins or something along those lines. Either way that's not how you express your dislike of their administrative abilities.

FOREST FIRES ARE NOT COOL BRO, NOT COOL!

Where is Rig when you need him.

RIG HELP, help like you did when Shika was using his belly button to devour pancakes.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:31:33

It's sick little fucks like these...

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:33:17

At 4/10/12 07:31 AM, Fluttershy wrote: It's sick little fucks like these...

Exactly, it applies to every fandom out there :|

Fucking nutcases man, why.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:33:42

...That give us bronies a bad name.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:42:36

At 4/10/12 07:39 AM, Kane-Farrell wrote: just another troll. move along.

i've seen this shit before.

Are you referring to me or him? Because if you're referring to me you're sadly mistaken.

And where did you see it before if it was uploaded yesterday?

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 07:51:45

At 4/10/12 07:50 AM, Kane-Farrell wrote: the guy in the video

Ah okay

And where did you see it before if it was uploaded yesterday?
i've seen videos where people do crazy shit before. that's what i meant.

Well still, this is really dangerous and illegal!

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 11:19:29

Don't be like that. We must guide this man to the promised land...WITH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 11:58:27

No one reads these days...

The father is the one who started the fire. It was a controlled brush fire.

I only recognized it was a control brush fire because Ive seen one before. The fire burns small and in trails.

His fault for using it as a background though. And I think the gun shooting itself was extreme. Guns are not toys.

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 12:06:00

At 4/10/12 12:00 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 4/10/12 11:58 AM, Revo357912 wrote: The father is the one who started the fire. It was a controlled brush fire.

I only recognized it was a control brush fire because Ive seen one before. The fire burns small and in trails.
thats allowed?

It is if its in your own property and out of a forest. Also depends on the state. They actually tend to encourage it since it prevents fires from starting since a real fire won't spread so easily without the dead brush lying around. Those pine trees look young, and there isn't much other greenery there, so they were most likely planted, hence it wasn't done in a forest, probably some ranch.

His fault for using it as a background though. And I think the gun shooting itself was extreme. Guns are not toys.
How is shooting a gun down a range a bad thing? besides, the only ones who will get hurt are the idiots in the videoing.

That's why. It could ricocheted and hit him or the video taper. Also, in the first scene he was outside, not in a gun range.

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 14:49:51

At 4/10/12 12:00 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 4/10/12 11:58 AM, Revo357912 wrote:
How is shooting a gun down a range a bad thing? besides, the only ones who will get hurt are the idiots in the videoing.

He isn't shooting it down a range. He is shooting is around in general like it's a toy.

Guns are not toys.

As for the fire, I have no info on whether or not it was a controlled burn, or if he had fire men standing by, but that won't change the fact that this is still pretty stupid.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 15:01:29

I watched the first thirty seconds of it and it seemed to me like it was just one big skit and I completely disregarded everything else about it by closing the window because I came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth my time.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 15:27:48

You guys should probably read the authors comments before jumping on the hate wagon.

It's not a freaking forest fire, it's a small, secluded patch of pine trees that we planted and we burn away fallen limbs and briars and whatnot. If you look in the first segment with the fire you can even see him moving around in the background. Jesus, you people are calling me ignorant but you jumping to conclusions when you have no idea what your talking about. Like I would actually burn a forest to the ground for a silly video, but then again, this is the internet, why did I think people would actually be able to think? -end

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 15:44:55

At 4/10/12 03:31 PM, MrPercie wrote:
people cut themselves up and post pictures of it, people who record themselves throwing kittens off a bridge into a lake, and videos of racists/homophobes/anti religious people beating up people for what they are or what they do.

Okay? This guy isn't one of those people.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 15:47:11

At 4/10/12 03:44 PM, II2none wrote:
At 4/10/12 03:31 PM, MrPercie wrote:
people cut themselves up and post pictures of it, people who record themselves throwing kittens off a bridge into a lake, and videos of racists/homophobes/anti religious people beating up people for what they are or what they do.
Okay? This guy isn't one of those people.

Additionally, it's obviously a skit from the very beginning. Chris-chan, this man is not.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 15:53:22

At 4/10/12 03:50 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 4/10/12 03:44 PM, II2none wrote: Okay? This guy isn't one of those people.
yeah, but a lot of people didnt.

It wasent really made clear he was just "Joking".

The fake accent he puts on and the moronic and obviously forced dialog make it transparently clear that this is a skit akin to that of a ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com video.

You can't be fucking serious...

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 16:00:23

At 4/10/12 03:50 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 4/10/12 03:44 PM, II2none wrote: Okay? This guy isn't one of those people.
yeah, but a lot of people didnt.

Alot of people didn't.....what?

It wasent really made clear he was just "Joking".

Okay think about this for a second,why would he burn down a forest? One thats stupid and you could go to jail, two there alternatives to get that same feel such as planting your own crap and burning it. Three people people don't know what the hell they're talking about outside the fact that he's a brony.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 16:24:19

At 4/10/12 03:55 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 4/10/12 03:53 PM, phsychopath wrote: The fake accent he puts on and the moronic and obviously forced dialog make it transparently clear that this is a skit akin to that of a ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com video.
Hmmm yeah judging by the number of dislikes to likes, I can see everyone got the joke.

I said it was akin to TGWTG, I didn't say it was a good joke. I also never said that those people weren't fucking stupid.

obviously because you got the joke that must mean everyone else would get the joke because you are right and we are wrong because!

Consider this; you never thought to look into the description box to verify the video's authenticity. Typically when people do something dodgy like this on Youtube, there's a disclaimer somewhere explaining it was a joke.

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 19:38:24

Uhhh what did I miss?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Fires of a Brony's Ambition 2012-04-10 19:46:22

At 4/10/12 07:01 AM, Rummy0 wrote: Typical pony loving freak.

I agree.