NDHutchison
NDHutchison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Horror/gore commissions 2012-04-09 00:29:01 Reply

Hi,

I am a freelance illustrator/cartoonist, a colourist for a web comic and currently working with a award winning filmmaker/writer on a horror comic series.

I am open for commissions. Please visit my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/NeilDrysdaleHutchison

Message me if you are interested.

Thank you

Neil Drysdale Hutchison

Horror/gore commissions

Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Horror/gore commissions 2012-04-09 02:51:38 Reply

At 4/9/12 12:29 AM, NDHutchison wrote: Hi,

I am a freelance illustrator/cartoonist, a colourist for a web comic and currently working with a award winning filmmaker/writer on a horror comic series.

I am open for commissions. Please visit my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/NeilDrysdaleHutchison

Message me if you are interested.

Thank you

Neil Drysdale Hutchison

How about starting an art thread here, putting art and if people like it enough then they'll commission you instead of a big banner thread for yourself with a cut out section of an image hoping that everyone will flock due to your claimed street cred. Sound good?

NDHutchison
NDHutchison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Horror/gore commissions 2012-04-09 02:54:41 Reply

How about starting an art thread here, putting art and if people like it enough then they'll commission you instead of a big banner thread for yourself with a cut out section of an image hoping that everyone will flock due to your claimed street cred. Sound good?

Lmao, sensitive angry internet types.

Lucky
Lucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Horror/gore commissions 2012-04-09 02:59:56 Reply

At 4/9/12 02:54 AM, NDHutchison wrote: How about starting an art thread here, putting art and if people like it enough then they'll commission you instead of a big banner thread for yourself with a cut out section of an image hoping that everyone will flock due to your claimed street cred. Sound good?

Lmao, sensitive angry internet types.

not really, its just pointless starting a thread like this since its not an advertising board. It's full of artists, you'd put your work on here more for improvement help. Your thread is more what you'd see in a classifieds , which doesn't fly here because you dont have customers browsing here, you have other 'art providers' if you will.

NDHutchison
NDHutchison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Horror/gore commissions 2012-04-09 03:04:30 Reply

Ahh, i see, i did not know that, i'm new to this site.