Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Games you will never play again. Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 10:09 AM Reply

Kane and Lynch 2

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Games you will never play again. Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 4/8/12 05:04 PM, Painbringer wrote: Also, Zelda: Twilight Princess.

That's an alright game to replay in my opinion. I just don't like the tears of light collecting parts.

At 4/8/12 07:06 PM, MikeyS9607 wrote:
At 4/8/12 04:59 PM, Auz wrote: I give my most of my games at least a second play through, but there are a few I'd probably never play again for various reasons:

Final Fantasy II (Dawn of Souls)
Have you ever tried the Famicom version? I think it's more difficult. FF2 had a much different leveling system but you can't blame it as it was the second so there was no established battle/level system.

Nope, but from what I've heard DoS is mostly easier because they tweaked the mechanics a bit. Like stats don't decrease anymore and there's not INT/SOUL penalty on weapons and shields.

Still, even without these tweaks, the only difficult part of the game seemed to be that dungeon where you had to place that Hyryu egg. For the rest you can get through the game fine by bombarding your enemies with Toad and Mini.

At 4/8/12 11:02 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 4/8/12 04:59 PM, Auz wrote: The Sims: Bustin' Out
Sims has a decent replay value because you can at least make different characters live different lives but I've been disappointed with the expansions that have been released. They all seem to be the same thing. A few new careers, and you can be a celebrity. again. I loved Seasons in Sims 2 and I keep crossing my fingers eventually that will happen again. I go a few months without playing and then play a little while and retire it once more.

The game did have decent replay value, indeed. You could try a different career and then you'll go to different places, get other objectives etc. And actually, I could've breezed through all the other careers in the file where I had finished up one because my stats were all high up at that point and I had plenty of friends. I'd get promoted quickly that way.

However, I just can't be bothered. It still takes up a lot of time and the game can still be very frustrating if you just can't get your character in the good mood that is necessary for the promotion.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
kmau
kmau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Games you will never play again. Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 03:41 PM Reply

Fallout 3 - it just pales in comparison to Fallout: New Vegas.

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Games you will never play again. Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 08:20 PM Reply

nintendogs.
I regret even buying a nintendo DS
It's a pretty simple game, nothing special about the game, you can't level up or get different dogs without buying more versions of the game, not much you can do with the dog but train him and walk him.
I would like more toys in it and more foods to give him.

I would also like more outfits.
I wish there was an attack mode too where you teach kids to handle how to keep dogs from fighting because my dog got in a fight once and I was really scared.
I didn't even do anything I just watched, and he could of got hurt.

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature