New Topic Respond to this Topic
MothaFukenViking69
MothaFukenViking69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
I need some dubstep for youtube Apr. 6th, 2012 @ 03:34 AM Reply

Hi me and a friend of mine from collage have some time on our hands and want to make a gaming channel. We were wondering if any great dubstep artist's were willing to make us some non-copyrighted, no royalty, edgy, fast paced dubstep and possible with some gun fire to go along to it because that shit would be great. Sadly were both kinda short on money at the moment but if some one would be willing to do it free out kindness that would be great.

If any one is willing to do so just send it to my newgrounds mail or email it as a file to me at Beautiful.Doomsday@gmail.com

Thanks, Jake

DJVI
DJVI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to I need some dubstep for youtube Apr. 6th, 2012 @ 04:40 AM Reply

I have one dubstep song you might like, you can use it if you want :)

• Alpha Stage
    Alpha Stage by DJVI

DJ V.I. - Alpha Stage

Score
    4.58 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity

Newest song: Rippers

MothaFukenViking69
MothaFukenViking69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I need some dubstep for youtube Apr. 6th, 2012 @ 06:06 AM Reply

At 4/6/12 04:40 AM, DJVI wrote: I have one dubstep song you might like, you can use it if you want :)
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/474823

thanks bro this is pretty awesome and i'll be throwing it in and then be uploading my first vid real soon :)

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to I need some dubstep for youtube Apr. 6th, 2012 @ 06:16 AM Reply

At 4/6/12 03:34 AM, MothaFukenViking69 wrote: some non-copyrighted, no royalty, edgy, fast paced dubstep...

All material on Newgrounds IS copyrighted, under CC license, royalty free, but copyrighted.
That technically means that the material belongs to it's creator but it's shared with people and you have the right to transform/ adapt the material and share it under similar license.
Also, you have to credit the original creator, so if you put it in your video, you have to mention the name/ nickname of composer/ producer (a link to the track would be also nice).
Those been said, here is a track I recently made:

• Epicstep 1
    Epicstep 1 by sorohanro

A combination between epic soundtrack-ish orchestral with dubstep.

Score
    4.59 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dubstep
    Popularity

FINUKEYandBoBo
FINUKEYandBoBo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I need some dubstep for youtube Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 04:48 PM Reply

Hey! We just started making tracks! we have four so far take a look n if you like it you can use it no problem! http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/504504

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to I need some dubstep for youtube Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 06:49 PM Reply

Just to help you along the way, "non copyrighted" doesn't really exist, what you mean is that you need music you can use for free, so like one of the previous posters suggested - credit someone when you use their music and make sure it was published under a CC license (like on Newgrounds). Just never make any money from that music though or you're breaching the terms.

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out!
Veteran REAPER user.

Pwnage101
Pwnage101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I need some dubstep for youtube Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 01:21 AM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/506218 You've probably already got some good tracks, and I am not sure if mine is even all that good, but if you like it and use it, hit me up! Thanks. Good luck on your channel, mate.

-P101