Be a Supporter!

April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme!

  • 4,119 Views
  • 38 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
newhansen
newhansen
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme! 2012-04-27 06:34:48 Reply

Haha listening to the last 8, have made me so sad >.< :D
I hope the happy beachy summerNAC is coming next!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme! 2012-04-27 09:39:57 Reply

At 4/27/12 06:34 AM, hnieuw wrote: Haha listening to the last 8, have made me so sad >.< :D
I hope the happy beachy summerNAC is coming next!

next nac is gonna be a tad hilarious..

SonicWombat
SonicWombat
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Animator
Response to April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme! 2012-04-27 11:42:23 Reply

At 4/27/12 09:39 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 4/27/12 06:34 AM, hnieuw wrote: Haha listening to the last 8, have made me so sad >.< :D
I hope the happy beachy summerNAC is coming next!
next nac is gonna be a tad hilarious..

Yesssssssssss.

ChronoNomad
ChronoNomad
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme! 2012-04-29 23:17:48 Reply

At 4/27/12 11:42 AM, SonicWombat wrote:
At 4/27/12 09:39 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 4/27/12 06:34 AM, hnieuw wrote: Haha listening to the last 8, have made me so sad >.< :D
I hope the happy beachy summerNAC is coming next!
next nac is gonna be a tad hilarious..
Yesssssssssss.

A tad hilarious? I love hilarious! I think. Probably. It should be quite the antithesis to April's theme, that's for certain.

Also, best of luck to everyone! Those final eight songs really put the "fun" in funeral. ;)


BBS Signature
SonicWombat
SonicWombat
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Animator
Response to April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme! 2012-04-30 15:16:42 Reply

At 4/29/12 11:17 PM, ChronoNomad wrote: A tad hilarious? I love hilarious! I think. Probably. It should be quite the antithesis to April's theme, that's for certain.

Also, best of luck to everyone! Those final eight songs really put the "fun" in funeral. ;)

I lol'ed.

newhansen
newhansen
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to April Nac 2012: Despisery Theme! 2012-05-02 09:44:45 Reply

At 4/27/12 06:34 AM, hnieuw wrote: Haha listening to the last 8, have made me so sad >.< :D
I hope the happy beachy summerNAC is coming next!

Btw for those who want to know:
last 4