Be a Supporter!

How do you feel about Skyrim?

  • 412 Views
  • 13 Replies
New Topic
rojenomu
rojenomu
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 02:56 PM

I personally don't like it. I thought it was an over-hyped repetitive piece of shit.


Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!

hitman1993
hitman1993
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 02:59 PM

Hey man, go here with your opinion. But prepare to be disagreed with.


BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:00 PM

I agree, but I don't think it was a piece of shit. I also don't think it was overhyped. Just because a few people don't like it doesn't mean it's overhyped or overrated. The average response is very positive, so it got the ratings and praise it deserved I guess.

rojenomu
rojenomu
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 02:59 PM

At 4/1/12 02:59 PM, hitman1993 wrote: Hey man, go here with your opinion. But prepare to be disagreed with.

Sorry, haha. I'm new to NG.


Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:01 PM

At 4/1/12 03:00 PM, Makeshift wrote: The average response is very positive, so it got the ratings and praise it deserved I guess.

that is clearly a classic example of an overhyped game bro you must be dumb or something?

you guys are all fags for not playing ARMA


BBS Signature
rojenomu
rojenomu
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:07 PM

At 4/1/12 03:01 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 4/1/12 03:00 PM, Makeshift wrote: The average response is very positive, so it got the ratings and praise it deserved I guess.
that is clearly a classic example of an overhyped game bro you must be dumb or something?

you guys are all fags for not playing ARMA

Fuck ARMA and shooters in general.


Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:11 PM

At 4/1/12 03:07 PM, rojenomu wrote:
At 4/1/12 03:01 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 4/1/12 03:00 PM, Makeshift wrote: The average response is very positive, so it got the ratings and praise it deserved I guess.
that is clearly a classic example of an overhyped game bro you must be dumb or something?

you guys are all fags for not playing ARMA
Fuck ARMA and shooters in general.

i dont even know how to please a hipster anymore they must be evolving every day


BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:42 PM

It's the worst TES game so far, but it's still pretty good compared to most other recent games.


Movie of the Week: Angel's Egg (1985)

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:47 PM

I liked it and at first it was amazing, but it got old kinda fast.

FigishPig3000
FigishPig3000
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 04:31 PM

It's pretty good, but I wish it was more like Morrowind in regards to stats, weapons, etc.


BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 04:36 PM

Equal to Oblivion. Which means it's waaay up there in my top 10 of games. Getting busy there with 3 Bethesda published games.

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 18
Musician
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 05:53 PM

At 4/1/12 03:47 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I liked it and at first it was amazing, but it got old kinda fast.

Pretty much this. I was amazed by it at first, but over time it started to lose it luster. Alot of little things in it pissed me off (especially the map system oh god). In the end I have good memories of it, but not as good as say Morrowind or Oblivion.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

I think it was great, over hyped yes. But still great.

Dean
Dean
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to How do you feel about Skyrim? Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 06:19 PM

Keep it in the previously linked Skyrim thread please.


BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature