CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 02:10:24 Reply

At 3/31/12 11:55 PM, Chazz wrote:
At 3/31/12 09:26 PM, MikeNe146d99 wrote: i hear you BUT HIS house HIS rules... ur gonna have to get a job and get ur own place...
You're 18 but you act about 14.

Grow up, perhaps if you'd spent more time trying to get on with your dad and not being a rebellious cunt in his home, then perhaps you wouldn't be having these issues.

Your mum shouldn't side with you, she should kick you the fuck out to teach you a lesson.

you know...you raise a pretty good point, imho. i mean isn't blindly obeying authority the ultimate sign of maturity? and your second point is good too. domestic abuse is an excellent way to get your point across and solves many problems, as it has been shown over and over again. after reading your post i rethought about what i had said before and have arrived to the same conclusion. thank you!

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 02:20:13 Reply

If you're serious I'm sure you would be able to reported to the police for conspiracy to commit murder.

Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
GoodFang
GoodFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 02:22:42 Reply

Well if he is checking in your room very often it's probably because your room always looks like shit, and he is trying to make you more organized. if he tells you to go to sleep it's probably because you are 18 and you don't have a job or go to college so he is treating you like a kid, or maybe you wake up like at 5 pm.he must be mad because of one of these and you need to respect your parents one day you'll thank him

Or maybe your dad is a dick and takes his anger on you.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 02:41:23 Reply

- Kill your father

- Have sex with your mother

- Make incest, bastard children

- You are now the man of the house

- Do what the fuck you want

Its just that simple.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 03:03:27 Reply

At 4/1/12 02:10 AM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: you know...you raise a pretty good point, imho. i mean isn't blindly obeying authority the ultimate sign of maturity? and your second point is good too. domestic abuse is an excellent way to get your point across and solves many problems, as it has been shown over and over again. after reading your post i rethought about what i had said before and have arrived to the same conclusion. thank you!

1. It isn't blindly obeying authority. It is accepting the ToS to live freely in somebody elses house while you be unproductive, useless, and a free loader.
2. "Ok Im Gonna Really Hurt My Dad"

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Writer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 03:15:08 Reply

At 3/31/12 09:55 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
At 3/31/12 09:51 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 3/31/12 09:46 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: yeah i didnt look at it that way! being 18 is some magical arbitrary age where you can just do all of these things without any hindrance from socioeconomic pressures you're absolutely right oh and nice job with the meme splashed into this intelligent post you did a really good job thanks for the advice now i know what to do! mods you can lock this topic now since legendary newgrounds bbs poster Zippy-MyMusic shared his wealth of wisdom with the rest of us
McDonalds and temp agencies are always looking for employees to work for them. Blame "socioeconomic pressures" all you want. It all eventually falls back to you.
yeah youre right i can totally pay for rent in my area with a paycheck from mcdonalds you fucking idiot yeah i can do that excellent post just like all your other 18,000 of them

You're definitely not gonna earn our support by acting like a total ass. He's probably mean to you all the time beacuse you need to move out and get a life. Chill and look in the Classifieds.

SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE | I'm in a band 'n stuff.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer. I ENJOY CRANBERRY SAUCE. A LOT.

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 03:58:08 Reply

At 4/1/12 03:03 AM, RacistBassist wrote: 1. It isn't blindly obeying authority.

yes it is i am 18 and i am an adult and quite frankly why do i needs rules? the rules that a child has to abide by are for the child's protection because they dont know any better. i know a lot (im an adult) so i dont need the rules, thus what authority do i need to listen to? this is very simple folks.

2. "Ok Im Gonna Really Hurt My Dad"

whats the difference between emotional pain and physical pain???

GoodFang
GoodFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 04:58:13 Reply

Well how would you feel if your son is 18 without an education or a job and does what ever he wants?

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 05:48:08 Reply

At 4/1/12 04:58 AM, GoodFang wrote: Well how would you feel if your son is 18 without an education or a job and does what ever he wants?

hey quick question where does it say anywhere that i dont have an education or a job or i do whatever i want because i just wiped my reading glasses off to make sure i was seeing things correctly and it appears to me it doesnt show up anywhere in this thread

Sanch
Sanch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Artist
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 06:10:03 Reply

bbs posters love talking about how they're better than everyone else, you expected quality advice and not disparaging assholes? too bad

you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 06:17:04 Reply

18? Profile = 15? 18?

APRIL FOOLS!

LA LA LA LA!

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 07:39:21 Reply

At 3/31/12 11:16 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: You just have to put up with it till you get a decent job and are able to live on your own, harsh words and loud tones just makes situations worse and things harder on yourself. Just take it easy bro

Oh my god Oh My GAWD OH MY GOD. Its my good friend Swag-in-a-Bag. Ive been waiting all day to see you. Teh reason I have been waiting to see you all day is becuase I want to engage in rough gay anal sex, I am going to stick my penis up your ass and fuck till I bleed cum whether you like it or not.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 08:00:01 Reply

I know the situation. Stop bitchin', move out.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 08:44:28 Reply

At 4/1/12 02:41 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: - Kill your father

- Have sex with your mother

- Make incest, bastard children

- You are now the man of the house

- Do what the fuck you want

Its just that simple.

ah yes, the good ol' oedipus complex.

(DON'T) DO IT.

comment pls - plug.dj sevkitty.com forum - last.fm D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
dogpup4
dogpup4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 08:57:59 Reply

Wait what? Profile says 15, this says 18. You've got two pictures, both are different people, then on your blog post it says its you in a video of ANOTHER guy rapping?

DVD Collection and Game Collection Steam: GallifreyanTimeDog Really need to change this rubbish username.

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 12:19:57 Reply

At 4/1/12 07:39 AM, iscrulz wrote: Oh my god Oh My GAWD OH MY GOD. Its my good friend Swag-in-a-Bag. Ive been waiting all day to see you. Teh reason I have been waiting to see you all day is becuase I want to engage in rough gay anal sex, I am going to stick my penis up your ass and fuck till I bleed cum whether you like it or not.

rofl XD this post made my day! the thing you're describing is so gay! but the best part is i bet you ARENT gay and this is a brilliant example of meta ironic posting! amazing job with the joke, i really haven't seen anything else like it before....you're really pushing the boundaries of internet humor.

Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 12:28:51 Reply

At 3/31/12 05:50 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: First of all I hate the way my dad treats me. He randomly comes to my room at around 12:15 am - 1:00 am and checks to see if i'm awake or asleep. When i'm awake he yells at me and tells me to go to sleep right away. Hello? I'm fuckin 18 years old, i don't need anyone telling me what time to go to sleep. Then in the mornings when i'm gone he checks my room for any mess.

First of all, you are young. 15 years old chav. You got a father that CAREs about your life more than other gets and you still complain?

You are a Piece of Horse shit. Of course it's fucking important for the reasons why he does all those shit you listed. He cares about you. And just like a little bitch, you said you want to hurt the most loved ones in your life? You want to hurt the person who took part in creating you?

MWHAHA!!! VODKA! NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 12:36:26 Reply

At 4/1/12 12:28 PM, Wurfel-Waffles wrote:
At 3/31/12 05:50 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: First of all I hate the way my dad treats me. He randomly comes to my room at around 12:15 am - 1:00 am and checks to see if i'm awake or asleep. When i'm awake he yells at me and tells me to go to sleep right away. Hello? I'm fuckin 18 years old, i don't need anyone telling me what time to go to sleep. Then in the mornings when i'm gone he checks my room for any mess.
First of all, you are young. 15 years old chav. You got a father that CAREs about your life more than other gets and you still complain?

You are a Piece of Horse shit. Of course it's fucking important for the reasons why he does all those shit you listed. He cares about you. And just like a little bitch, you said you want to hurt the most loved ones in your life? You want to hurt the person who took part in creating you?

My dad swears at me and shouts at me, calls me names and he rarely ever hits me but I love him with my heart's content, because he's funny and he only screams at me, hits me and cusses when he's mad. And I understand why, because i'm awfully cheeky but sometimes neither of them can accept the way I was born and they probably never will! My mum is pretty decent when she fucking wants to be. She picks her times though, y'know, when my baby, 6-month old brother is around. I have two brothers and one sister, who get treated with loyalty but they get hit and sworn at too. But not my baby brother, nooo, he's better than all of us! My mum can make him laugh, it will make me happy and then I get along with her for a day or two but then she'll get me mad at me again.

It's like I, the eldest of them all *not my parents* were a mistake. I usually feel like i'm the result of a bed, a drunken married couple with no protection. I don't even get why they fucked to create me. They go on about how I used to be a fucking little cutie pie when I was a baby but then I grew into a shit faced twat. I think I made this all sound bad, but it's not.

Most of this happens on rare occasions, on bad months. Not bad days, not bad weeks, but bad MONTHS. I love my life about a quarter of the time, I have a dog, three great siblings and fairly cool parents (who abuse me on certain months)

DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 13:00:01 Reply

Today he treated me like a bitch and yelled at me for eating upstairs. He was making a big deal over me eating some bread with water upstairs. He kept yelling no matter what I told him and than he made me so angry to the point where I just yelled back. He almost grabbed me but I told him not to fuckin touch me. He got furious and told me to get out of the house. Then my mom comes to my room and tells my dad to calm down and let me stay. I was very mad at this point and simply said just kick me out and let me take my shit but my mom holds me back. I'm upset and mad at the same time and I don't know what to do.

His house his rules.

Also, You should never eat upstairs and only eat in your kitchen. On Rugs and some furniture, crumbs can be extremely hard to remove and can cause bugs to be attracted to said cultivation of crumbs. A Dirty room and an insect infestation causes large amounts of bacteria to cultivate where you sleep. Hence why he wants you to keep your room clean. Also, it keeps you more organized and makes it much easier to find whatever it is you want.

He's only checking on you at night, it's completely normal.

BAAAW MY DADDY IS CHECKING UP ON ME, AND TRYING TO KEEP ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK! Friggen First World problems.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes. For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 13:05:14 Reply

At 4/1/12 01:00 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: His house his rules.

Also, You should never eat upstairs and only eat in your kitchen. On Rugs and some furniture, crumbs can be extremely hard to remove and can cause bugs to be attracted to said cultivation of crumbs. A Dirty room and an insect infestation causes large amounts of bacteria to cultivate where you sleep. Hence why he wants you to keep your room clean. Also, it keeps you more organized and makes it much easier to find whatever it is you want.

He's only checking on you at night, it's completely normal.

BAAAW MY DADDY IS CHECKING UP ON ME, AND TRYING TO KEEP ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK! Friggen First World problems.

Today he asks me to take some fucking suit to the cleaners down the street from my house. So I walk down there and I tell the woman that I need the suit by tomorrow morning . She asked how does 11 am sound? I SAID THATS FINE! She writes down the time and day on her copy of the laundry ticket. Then later on the woman calls to confirm that we wanted the suit cleaned by tomorrow morning. Any moron would know that if the woman said in the morning obviously she had an incline to know that I had said IN THE FUCKING MORNING! MIND YOU SHE CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH!No normal person would turn this into a fucking issue.IMMEDIATELY That stupid moronic "dad" of mine starts going into a rage about how irresponsible and stupid I am. How Ill never get a job or be of any worth to anyone.Which is far from the truth. He says this in his moronic language of broken english that I hate to hear because its disgusting. Why would any normal person go into a rage over something that wasn't REMOTELY my fault and then blame me for what someone else does? For all he knows that fucking woman could have lost her copy of the ticket or didnt understand what she wrote down because she scribbled the fucking time on the fucking peice of paper ticket. The stupid shithead said that I should be in college by now and that Ive been sitting around jobless for 20 months. He also said that its my responsibility to give him money whenever he asks for it and to basically support his fat lazy disgusting ass.1. I cant afford college I dont have any bank account of any kind and they refuse to give me any money for college nor have they ever saved a dime for any kind of a college fund 2. Its a PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS NOT VICE VERSA.3. I WAS ASKED TO TAKE THE SATS IN FOURTH GRADE HOW MANY FOURTH GRADERS DO YOU KNOW ARE ASKED TO TAKE SUCH A TEST?! HE WOULDNT LET ME HE DIDNT FEEEEEEEEEL LIKE TAKING ME TO LOS ANGELES FOR THE FUCKING TEST! GOD WHAT A LAZY BASTARD! Why would this stupid dumb piece of shit even mention that my mother breast fed me and took care of me as a baby WHILE HIS LAZY LOSER ASS WAS SITTING IN A FUCKING JAIL CELL WHERE I WISH HIS STUPID ASS SHOULD FOREVER REMAIN TILL HE FUCKING ROTS. Hello its not my fault you had unprotected sex and had me I DIDNT FUCKING ASK TO BE HERE.Thats what happens moron when you make a baby you have to take care of it! I was so enraged that I did harm to myself.:(

bman200
bman200
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 13:04:59 Reply

I can't help but feeling you have an overactive imagination and have nothing else to do but make up stories on duh innerwebz. You obviously aren't reaching out to anyone and need to take a poo. Also, your sarcasm sucks.

KTHXBAI

The statement below this is false. The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 13:12:25 Reply

At 4/1/12 01:04 PM, bman200 wrote: I can't help but feeling you have an overactive imagination and have nothing else to do but make up stories on duh innerwebz. You obviously aren't reaching out to anyone and need to take a poo. Also, your sarcasm sucks.

KTHXBAI

good job

ok im gonna really hurt my dad

bman200
bman200
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 14:03:34 Reply

At 4/1/12 01:12 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: good job

lol ure so cool with ure run on sentences yeah thats so cool and ure pour spelin and ure sarcaztig comintz lol u funy bro

The statement below this is false. The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 14:05:14 Reply

At 4/1/12 02:03 PM, bman200 wrote:
At 4/1/12 01:12 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: good job
lol ure so cool with ure run on sentences yeah thats so cool and ure pour spelin and ure sarcaztig comintz lol u funy bro

please upload more pictures i need a few more to complete my rage face collection (1.28 gigs of rage faces) but you've posted 2 pictures i havent managed to find anywhere else. maybe you can pm me your source of these rare rage faces? as a collector i can safely say these are worth quite a lot of money.

bismuthfeldspar
bismuthfeldspar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 14:25:22 Reply

At 3/31/12 10:03 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: i could just walk 3 hours every day to and from my awesome apartment to my cool job at mcdonalds

you dense? take the bus

CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 14:27:03 Reply

At 4/1/12 02:25 PM, bismuthfeldspar wrote:
At 3/31/12 10:03 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: i could just walk 3 hours every day to and from my awesome apartment to my cool job at mcdonalds
you dense? take the bus

every single part of the united states has public transportation, you are absolutely correct

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-01 14:54:23 Reply

At 3/31/12 09:28 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: CRAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIN

THIS LACK OF SELF CONTROL I FEAR IS NEVER-ENDING

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to ok im gonna really hurt my dad 2012-04-03 13:22:30 Reply

At 4/1/12 02:27 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: every single part of the united states has public transportation, you are absolutely correct

Work for a week. Get a bike. Move the fuck out. Quit bitching. You make your own rules (If landlord lets you)

At 4/1/12 03:58 AM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: yes it is i am 18 and i am an adult and quite frankly why do i needs rules? the rules that a child has to abide by are for the child's protection because they dont know any better. i know a lot (im an adult) so i dont need the rules, thus what authority do i need to listen to? this is very simple folks.

And you're living under sombody elses roof. That means they are above you. You don't like it? Move the fuck out. If not? follow their rules. this is very simple folks

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature