New Topic Respond to this Topic
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 05:14 PM Reply

So during the next week, my uncle will be on holiday and he said if I wanted to I could stay round his for a few days to get away from the family. He has a PS3, and 2 games (Black Ops and the newest Fifa). If I went round, chance are I would spend most of my time on his PS3 as I do not have one, I have a 360 and a high end PC.

My question is this, what games could I beat in 2-3 days (Say 16-24 hours total) that are either PS3 exclusive, or have came out within the last year for it and 360, as I havn't played any new console games since then about.

The only PS3 game I want would be the Ratchet and Clank HD collection, but those are games I'd play over time, and there's the super cool looking One Piece game, (Cant remember its sub- title) but that has no release date yet.

I though MAG looked cool, but I heard its shit. The only exclusives I can think of are Killzone and Resistance. Hows the single player for those? I'd have online, but I havent played a good single player game in a while, and I wouldnt know anyone with PS3 and games to play with.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 05:32 PM Reply

Uncharted series

have fun

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
unconsidered
unconsidered
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 06:31 PM Reply

The Batman Games

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 03:28 PM Reply

God of war 3 and Uncharted 3

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Apr. 5th, 2012 @ 04:36 PM Reply

I know it's a week old thread, but I forgot I made it and then went away, then came back and lots of stuff. And I was playing batman.

Could I get some others input on this? It's probably gonna be like a 15hr session, averagely, and the only other game there would be Fifa12 which I dislike, so I dont wanna be stuck playing that if the game I rent is shit or quick to complete or anything.

At 3/29/12 06:31 PM, unconsidered wrote: The Batman Games

I'm assuming you're referring to Arkham Asylum (Which I've played) and Arkham City (Which I'm playing though now)

At 3/29/12 05:39 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Killzone 2 has a solid single-player

Wouldnt the 3rd (If this is the series I'm thinking of that has a trilogy) be better, assuming the game play and things that weren't liked were taken out of fixed in some way.

Katamari Forever

I remember playing the demo of the prequel of this on a PS2 demo disc, and was quite fun, but seemed like the mechanic wouldn't provide a very long game, as it was just roll-things-and-get-bigger.

Ratchet & Clank

Love the first 5 on PS2 (Just realized theres like 9 R&C games now) and I figured I wont be able to play both of the PS3 main games (If I recall correctly, ones a downloadable xbox-arcade-game type of one, and all 4 one is some mediocre co-op thing) So which would be better to play?

LittleBigPlanet

This looked cool, but it just like a game I could play for hours on end. Maybe if I got a PS3 for myself, I'dget it and spend short sessions with it, maybe.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Zippy-MyMusic
Zippy-MyMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Apr. 5th, 2012 @ 06:39 PM Reply

Heavy Rain is a somewhat quick game if you really crack down on it. I loved it.

TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Apr. 5th, 2012 @ 07:25 PM Reply

Saints Row 3.

Now go, and rent it.

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Apr. 5th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

I would say Tales of Graces F. But I don't know if you would be able to beat it in 2 days unless you were speed running it with no sleep.

chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Apr. 5th, 2012 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 4/5/12 07:44 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: I would say Tales of Graces F. But I don't know if you would be able to beat it in 2 days unless you were speed running it with no sleep.

Yeah, I'd prefer something that I could comfortably beat, rather then rush to find out the ending or whatever.

At 4/5/12 06:39 PM, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: Heavy Rain is a somewhat quick game if you really crack down on it. I loved it.

Heard it was quite story / cinematic heavy and quite long actually, but I may look it up as I do remember good things about it

At 4/5/12 07:25 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Saints Row 3.

Now go, and rent it.

Already completed it. And No.2. And No.1. All very fun.

BBS Signature
Zippy-MyMusic
Zippy-MyMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 -Which games to rent for 2 days Apr. 7th, 2012 @ 11:14 PM Reply

it only took me two days to beat heavy rain. but i logged in like, four hour days.