00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Chaos Emerald Saga Art team needed

725 Views | 2 Replies

Hello, I'm creating a series called Chaos Emerald Saga, below is a link for details and voice acting auditions. The animation is based off of the storyline in Sonic X.

Details: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?77328-SO NIC-Chaos-Emerald-Saga-Series-%28Sonic-Animation%29&p=118969 2#post1189692

Summary:
This animation will be about a hedgehog named AJ/Shade, who came to planet earth from a planet called Phoenix (Which is a sister planet to Mobius). Planet Phoenix was attack by an evil android or mechanical robot named Metal X. Metal XâEUTMs goal is to collect the seven chaos emeralds and master emerald to obtain his perfect form. He came to planet Phoenix in search for the emeralds but once he found out that the emeralds are not on Phoenix, he decided to blow up the planet. AJ/Shade tried to stop Metal X but failed. He was sent to planet earth by a scientist named Doctor Richards. While AJ/Shade was in transit to earth he had to pass through a portal in order to get to the dimension that planet earth is a part of. Metal X is now on his way to planet earth to collect the chaos emeralds. AJ/ShadeâEUTMs goal is to collect all seven chaos emeralds to prevent Metal X from obtaining them and use the power of the chaos emeralds to help him battle Metal X. AJ/Shade will have to work with Sonic and the others in order to beat Metal X.
This is just a basic outline, there are much more details in the script. IâEUTMve already finished episode oneâEUTMs script. The script is 15 pages long and has 3,000 words. (Excluding fight scene dialogue, which consists of majority of yelling and anime style fighting sounds. The fight scene dialogue will be based on how the animation goes for the fight scene.)
If you have any questions story wise you can email me and ask me there, I donâEUTMt want to give away too much detail.

chaosemeraldsaga@gmail.com

I'm looking for individuals who can draw Sonic X characters and backgrounds. I'm also drawing as well but I need a team to help me put out episodes faster. So if you can post some drawing examples of Sonic characters or backgrounds, (Space Colony ARK, City, Chris's House, ect) that would be great.

The picture below of Shade the Hedgehog, He is almost complete.

~Thanks~

Chaos Emerald Saga Art team needed

Response to Chaos Emerald Saga Art team needed 2012-03-28 20:33:57

I think you'd get a better response here

Response to Chaos Emerald Saga Art team needed 2012-03-28 20:38:33

At 3/28/12 08:33 PM, BlackMist75 wrote: I think you'd get a better response here

Thanks, I already notified a mod to remove this thread. I already posted it in the collaborative forums.