00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What makes you an individual?

4,950 Views | 29 Replies

What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 05:58:14

What do you think separates you from others?

What is your most unique attribute or talent?

Are you a really good dancer? A good artist? Maybe you have a unique view on the world? A novel take on the mundane?

Let's get deep, Newgrounds.

There are no easy answers in this world.

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 06:00:18

We're all mindless idiotic fucking drones at the end of the day. No need to sugar coat it.

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 06:00:19

Look at yourself from another persons point of view and you are just another face.

Get unique

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 06:50:09

Everything about me that no one else has. The thing that makes a person unique is the person themselves. there will never be another you or me. The science world says we are so similar yet at the same time so different. we are not only scientifically unique, but we are also intellectually, and in our purpose.

John 3:16

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:05:12

At 3/27/12 07:01 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
But really we are all one. And there's really nothing about me that isn't similar to other people. But that doesn't get me down. It's actually a nice feeling. Like the opposite of loneliness, like a big warm fuzzy hug. We're all in this together.

I dunno. I find the idea that I am 99.9999% identical to Jay Leno so terrifying it keeps me up at night wondering if I shouldn't just melt my flesh to my PC and go full cyborg.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:07:05

For the simple fact that I don't really belong to any one group of anything, and I indulge in many different things and try to be as well rounded in all knowledge that I possibly can before I die and meet Christ

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:12:13

99.9999% identical to Jay Leno

On the genetic and chemical level. *

I can only pray that nobody took that to mean I'm a washed up attention seeker who's tongue was designed to lick corporate butthole and who's face looks like something from a Shel Silverstein book.

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:31:22

At 3/27/12 07:26 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I meant psychological but yeah.

And now you're trying to worry me over whether or not I think like him, too.

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:38:31

To be perfectly honest with you. I have no fucking idea.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:39:32

At 3/27/12 07:35 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I think it's cool that if a certain thing happens to a person you can predict how they will react

I am a person no longer.

(I went with the cyborg idea)

I dislike Jay Leno too because he's a dbag and took Conan's show because he was jealous that ConeBone69 is way better than him!

I could make an entire five page derail all on my own about why he's a huge tool if I honestly wanted to.

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 07:44:14

At 3/27/12 06:00 AM, FallenMartyr wrote: We're all mindless idiotic fucking drones at the end of the day. No need to sugar coat it.

This, there's not much of a need to make ourselves stand out. Standing out attracts attention, and attention gets you singled out eventually.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 10:59:17

My haircut.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 11:07:54

My left testicle is filled with water. The doctor says it has no negative effect but I have had an extra layer of skin over my sesticle since birth and that it collects water that passes through my system.

Right now it is pretty full but I dont want to do anything about it because I feel it makes me truly a unique individual.

I got hit by a van. And survived. I should get a fucking medal.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 11:10:17

Honestly I expect not much. With the amount of people in the world I expect that somewhere there is someone with exactly the same interest, who laughs at exactly the same things and gets excited at exactly the same things as me. I suppose they might be in a country that doesn't speak English, so maybe the fact that I do is all that differentiates between the two of us, other than appearance.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 12:20:20

I work out, I do art and I wear square sunglasses. Me in a nutshell.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 12:23:49

At 3/27/12 12:22 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 3/27/12 12:20 PM, Lintire wrote: I work out
You mean, you lift things and put them down again.

Yeah I do a lot of that. They're pretty heavy things that I lift up and put down. What're you getting at.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 13:56:16

At 3/27/12 07:44 AM, Gimmick wrote:
This, there's not much of a need to make ourselves stand out. Standing out attracts attention, and attention gets you singled out eventually.

the thing is people like to feel important, or at least special, which is why their is a such thing as style of how you dress. And actually there is a reason to be different...to get that certain girl to notice you the opposite sex. then you got them Gothic type....no comment

John 3:16

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 15:52:54

I dunno really. Like Jack Sparrow, I just go with the flow and mind my own business.

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 15:53:19

I know this is going to sound dorky, but I think it might be the sheer number of reviews I have on this website. What I really like is when you get into the high list of reviewers out there, you become unique because nearly nobody has the same number of total reviews (or any other kind for that matter) in terms of what you have. It's a number that I can identify myself with. Heck, when I got a new PIN, I even assigned it the number of reviews I had at the moment!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 15:56:55

We are the same.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 15:58:40

At 3/27/12 05:58 AM, SKHM wrote: What do you think separates you from others?

That I am good at nothing.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 15:59:01

Being held back once makes me an individual. I'm more psychologically and socially advanced than everybody at my school. If you don't think that's true, I can prove it. I try to have actual conversations with my classmates at lunch about interests and music but they care more about chasing each other around and being perverted. School is too easy all-around.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 15:59:43

Naught aside my acknowledgement of some truths most people disregard.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 16:02:21

I really dont know. I've told by others that I'm a good listener and very compassionate towards others.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 16:16:40

Everything about me is unique. There is no one like me. I know it!

My power is the only power.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 16:30:53

I use the Force.

-Fey

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 18:08:31

I have a lot of hobbies that involve creating things. Which, according to others I've spoken with, is something "not many people like to do."

I can't imagine a life without mediums to create.

BBS Signature

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 18:12:22

ginger

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 18:14:17

I had a unique upbringing and it made me different from alot of people.

Response to What makes you an individual? 2012-03-27 18:18:51

I use the Newgrounds BBS, I can use "your" correctly, and my reviews are more than one line long.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain