00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bar fights!

576 Views | 10 Replies

Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:09:12

Anyone else enjoy these? 2 drunken idiots arguing something and then turning it into a full bar fight pulling every other drunken idiot in with them? Nothing is more entertaining then this. Actually getting pulled into the fight itself is beyond awesome. LIKE TODAY!
Go to bar for early afternoon drinks to battle my pre-night hangover. Get there, and notice the bar is pretty packed for a Monday afternoon. A few drinks in and I notice that a bunch of black guys were harassing one of the bar maids. I don't enjoy watching guys giving a woman a hard time about things. Suddenly another guy cuts me off and gets in their faces. I step back and see what happens. Didn't take long for the fists and bottles to start flying. Realizing this was a 3-on-1 I decided to make it a bit more fair. Eventually more people joined the fold and a full out brawl erupted. Well technically it was only about 7 people, but regardless it was still a brawl. Eventually the cops arrived and I sneaked into the bathroom to avoid being arrested.

Anyone else ever witness or at least been in a bar fight of any caliber?

Also took a beer bottle to the side of my head and a few punches the my face. Once I get hold of a camera, pics shall be shown of the marks left over.

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:11:41

You live in a cliched western movie.

BBS Signature

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:12:21

One time I got into a barfight and cockslapped my foe 2 death

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:17:26

I couldn't imagine myself intentionally putting myself in a position like that. It just seems like a needless risk for a cheap thrill. But then again, humans are prone to huge lapses in judgement so maybe one day when I'm above 18 I'll get really drunk and end up in a fight.

"Don't worry honey, I won't fall asleep on the toilet." - Elvis Presley

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:27:13

At 3/26/12 11:09 PM, FurryFox wrote: Anyone else ever witness or at least been in a bar fight of any caliber?

Living in a city where the only thing to do at night is go to the bars, absolutely. It is a regular occurrence.

I, being intelligent, know when to get the fuck out of the way of the drunken "get at me brah"s, or don't let things escalate to the level of intoxicated violence. I like sleeping in a bed a night, not a hard bench in a dingy cell.

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:28:49

At 3/26/12 11:14 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Unfortunately, shit like that can't happen because people always take it way too far. I miss the good old days back when I was younger where people would fight, somebody would lose, and that would be it. Now we got assholes out here jumping people and kicking their teeth in in straight up fights

Yeah or some wayward overzealous sore loser leaving the bar and getting his gun....ughhh

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:36:13

Also took a beer bottle to the side of my head and a few punches the my face. Once I get hold of a camera, pics shall be shown of the marks left over.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:37:26

Oh, wait, it's FurryFox.

Not one of these stories again.....

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-26 23:45:10

I tried walking away from two guys duking it out, and took an elbow to the face, and a half falling half dodging drunk to the shin. Other than that, I almost started a drunken brawl talkin' shit over bumper pool...

BBS Signature

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-27 00:03:43

Yes, it was a pretty interesting night to say the least.

But I'll refrain from saying any more than that because I doubt it'll trump your super awesome fictional story.

Response to Bar fights! 2012-03-27 00:08:01

Damn, you tell the best stories. Will you be my uncle? My uncle never tells me stories. Probably because he doesn't exist, but whatever.

­Pastrami.

BBS Signature