00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder?

20,409 Views | 264 Replies

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 15:50:03

At 3/30/12 03:45 PM, RacistBassist wrote:

The video is very misleading. "Oh, he isn't still bleeding hours after the incident took place, clearly that means he never bled."

There's also the question regarding his clothes looking clean as well. When that happen, things gets pretty messy in regards to his claim.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 15:56:07

At 3/30/12 03:52 PM, RacistBassist wrote: .

You can wipe off grass and dirt without staining. Yes, rare, but still possible. Yes, that part does seem to be a monkey wrench in the defense, but remember, we have a witness corroborating the part about Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman attacking him, and we have that 13 year old confirming that somebody was definitely on top of the other attacking, he just didn't know which.

Basically right now, it's still a difficult case.

With the attention it received, it gets pretty tough.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 16:22:04

At 3/30/12 03:45 PM, RacistBassist wrote: The video is very misleading. "Oh, he isn't still bleeding hours after the incident took place, clearly that means he never bled."

Except that the video took place only 33 minutes after the incident, not hours.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 16:31:19

At 3/30/12 04:26 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Shit, you're right. Still, half an hour is more then enough time to clean up blood and have it stop bleeding.

Not to a point that would get rid of wounds proportionate to using a firearm as self defense.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 16:41:23

At 3/30/12 04:26 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 3/30/12 04:22 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 3/30/12 03:45 PM, RacistBassist wrote: The video is very misleading. "Oh, he isn't still bleeding hours after the incident took place, clearly that means he never bled."
Shit, you're right. Still, half an hour is more then enough time to clean up blood and have it stop bleeding.

Lets suppose that the bleeding is stopped withing 3 minutes by the paramedics. Then lets say another 5 minutes to clean up. We now have 25 minutes left before video shown happens. Now, since he was being beat down by a guy against the floor, his clothes have to be cleaned up somewhat for what ever reason, since the cops are now a mobile laundry station. Lets say they scrub well at it with some alcohol and it takes a fast 2 minutes to clean it off. 23 minutes left. Then, obviously, there will be at least a little bit of questioning, since, well, we have a dead person. Lets say it only takes 5 minutes (agai, a very fast time for something of this nature) to question Zimmerman to ask what happened. Now there are only 18 minutes left. Then they take 3 minutes to handcuff him and read him his rights, and verify his identity. There are 15 minutes left. Ten, lets say it took only 7 minutes to clean up the scene and do what they need to do with the body and finish up everything else, such as inspecting Zimmerman's wounds and all that. There are now 8 Minutes left.

Thats where it doesn't match up. It took the cops about 10 minutes to reach the scene, this with them rushing bc it was a 911 call, yet, somehow, it only took them 8 minutes to get back to the station and park? again, I made everything here as quick as possible, and even then, there isn't enough time. Even if Zimmerman had been wounded and cleaned, it is not logical, because there simply isn't enough time. Now, if Zimmerman was not wounded, we would save a minimum of 10 minutes, minus 3 minutes to check for injuries and all that, meaning we end up saving at least 7 minutes. This would allow for 15 minutes of travel time to the station, which would make sense, since it took 10 minutes rushing it.

Therefore, I logically conclude Zimmerman was not injured.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 16:55:34

At 3/30/12 04:37 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Somebody attacks me when I'm on the ground and I will use lethal force if possible. What should he have waited for? His skull to crack? To go unconscious?

You do realize you have to be able to prove that you believed the person was going to kill you or cause permanent damage to you right? Not just "Oh, I was losing in a fight pretty bad so I used my gun". If he had suffered anything close to his skull about to get caved in, he would've been treated for concussions among other things. I don't doubt Zimmerman was in pain while getting his head smacked around, but assuming he did get jumped the kid was either A weak as shit and did absolutely nothing of any serious note to Zimmerman or B not doing what Zimmerman says he was.

You don't elevate a fist fight to a shooting just because being punched hurts. If Martin couldn't kill or inflict serious damage to Zimmerman in the amount of time he was on top of him, what makes it any more likely he could in another sixty seconds? How does Zimmerman know the kid wouldn't have just fled if he had waited five more seconds instead of shooting him?

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 17:02:32

^ You obviously didn't read what I said. re-read it.
To start with, I said 2 minutes to clean his clothes, you ignorant buffoon. Well, your idiocy is humorous, as a jester is.

Also, it was a 33 minute time frame, not 40 minute one.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 17:10:06

At 3/30/12 05:01 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
Getting your head slammed against the ground is sufficient reason to believe they are trying to seriously injure you. Especially if you are screaming for help with nobody coming to aid. And the person doesn't stop doing it. Here Famas, let me slam your head against the ground once with intention to do it multiple times and see what you think about believing somebody is trying to seriously harm you.

Except we've already seen that the amount of damage caused by Zimmerman's head being slammed against the ground was null enough to the point where he as fine to go home immediately after the police uncuffed him without any medical attention or so much as a band-aid.

Was the same exact head slamming that did virtually nothing to his well-being magically going to cause his head to split open on the fourth or fifth time? Did Zimmerman's health meter reach 1% and he was about to be TKO'd by a light jab or something?

Equating getting head slammed on the ground while crying out for help->Getting punched.

No, I'm equating something that did virtually no damage to his person but might hurt to something that does virtually no damage to your person but might hurt.

"let's wait a few more seconds of getting my head slammed against the ground, hopefully he will run and I don't get any damage"

What imminent danger did something that wasn't doing anything permanent or disfiguring to Zimmerman pose? It doesn't matter if something hurts real bad: it has to pose an imminent danger of death or disfigurement.

Know what, fuck that slope, let's just jump right off of it so we don't have to deal with the slickness and we can get to the bottom faster.

Right, because what I'm saying is completely ludicrous, I know.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 17:12:27

Racistbasssist, famas, and revo^ going at it

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 18:00:43

At 3/30/12 05:10 PM, Famas wrote: Except we've already seen that the amount of damage caused by Zimmerman's head being slammed against the ground was null enough to the point where he as fine to go home immediately after the police uncuffed him without any medical attention or so much as a band-aid.

Can you explain your immediately definition Ms. Famas? Didn't the police clean up or help clean up his bloody face? If you think it took him THAT LONG to clean blood up then you are fucked in the head, badly you fucking Famas.

Was the same exact head slamming that did virtually nothing to his well-being magically going to cause his head to split open on the fourth or fifth time? Did Zimmerman's health meter reach 1% and he was about to be TKO'd by a light jab or something?

Martin asshole was bigger size than Zimmerman. Next time let me punch you and see how fucked up you will be.

Equating getting head slammed on the ground while crying out for help->Getting punched.
No, I'm equating something that did virtually no damage to his person but might hurt to something that does virtually no damage to your person but might hurt.

You are fucking dumb. Accept that fact?

What imminent danger did something that wasn't doing anything permanent or disfiguring to Zimmerman pose? It doesn't matter if something hurts real bad: it has to pose an imminent danger of death or disfigurement.

It was self-defend alright. That black ass didn't deserve to die. But he deserved what he wanted. Some bullets in his ass.

So Martin had the right to punch the fuck out of a guy who was doing his duty but not Zimmerman shot the ass of a black dude?

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 19:34:27

I don't see the big deal... they're going to discuss weather or not they need to arrest him and make him stand trial.

It's not like nobody is doing anything about this.
We all just need to calm down and let the evidence speak for itself.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 19:48:14

^^^Arguments based on weak speculation that it takes forever to wipe blood and grass off of you.

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 19:52:52

An unarmed 17 year old was shot and killed. Even with no evidence whatsoever, Zimmerman should ATLEAST be charged with manslaughter.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 19:53:38

At 3/30/12 07:52 PM, dlxrevolution wrte:

An unarmed 17 year old was shot and killed. Even with no evidence whatsoever, Zimmerman should ATLEAST be charged with manslaughter.

Yes, I can agree with this, HE should at least be takein to custody

Kofius.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 20:08:10

At 3/30/12 07:53 PM, Kofius wrote: At 3/30/12 07:52 PM, dlxrevolution wrte:
Yes, I can agree with this, HE should at least be takein to custody

Punching people for no reason get ass owned. No question asked.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 20:23:49

At 3/30/12 08:19 PM, RacistBassist wrote:

He was. But then there was the whole, you know, that little tidbit, about a witness supporting his claim of self-defense so they released him?

R-I-D-C-U-L-O-U-S, they released him.... Jesus Christ, people these days.

Kofius.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:16:43

At 3/30/12 05:05 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 3/30/12 05:02 PM, Revo357912 wrote: ^ You obviously didn't read what I said. re-read it.
To start with, I said 2 minutes to clean his clothes, you ignorant buffoon. Well, your idiocy is humorous, as a jester is.
How long does it take you to pick wet grass off of your shirt?

Also, way to show that you have the maturity of a 12 year old. Try growing up and then you can come back to the adult table to talk

Yes, and your very talented at showing the logic of a 3 year old.
Lets put it this way, perhaps it may be slooow enough for you to understand:

Guy see teenager in hoodie
Guy think he suspicious
Guy calls 911
911 tells him he doesnt have to follow
guy curses and follows anyways
guy confronts hoodie, who is now suspicous
hoodie hits guy for following him
Guy, who not actually part of neighborhood watch patrol, shoots hoodie
Hoodie deead
Cops let go of guy, because he followed, instigated, and then got hurt so he shot

By the way, Racist, want to go to Florida? I'll pay the ticket and hotel....

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:29:33

At 3/30/12 09:25 PM, RacistBassist wrote:

Attacking Zimmerman is something I can see a delinquent like Trayvon doing as well. If you even look at somebody like that wrong you have a problem with them and want to fight automatically. Makes sense for me. He was also probably pissed for being suspended. But don't quote that.

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:32:36

Before you guys act like you know who's innocent and say that witnesses saw blah beating up blah, why don't you just link the article or video that shows this eyewitness before pulling "facts" out of your asses.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:34:15

hoodie hits guy for following him
OH MY GOD HE HAS BEEN BEHIND ME FOR A BLOCK, ON THE PHONE, AFTER HE WAS DRIVING SLOWLY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. BETTER ATTACK HIM INSTEAD OF ASKING IF HE NEEDS HELP LOOKING FOR SOMEPLACE.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/02/newark_man_killed_i n_drive-by.html
I would post a ton of links why one should be cautious of someone who is stalking you and later confronts you

Wait a second, you're forgetting the "Bashing head against the ground" part.

Damn man, that part is so inconvenient isn't it?

Wait a sec, your forgetting the video which shows no injuries.

Damn man, that part is so inconvenient, isn't it?

And now for a physics lesson!
In the form of a game!
http://physicsgamesbox.com/physics-games/hungry-sumo/

Cops let guy go, because other witness corroborates his story about the whole "guy in hoodie bashing my head against the ground" part

Yes, because they had all witnesses ready that very night.
Oh, and lets completely ignore the phone records too.

Nah, I love it up here in Washington. Although the rain can be a drag

I'll buy you dinner too! Then, we can just chill in an ally for awhile and argue about something which will piss you off a lot.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:37:21

SO MANY TREE HUGGERS IN HERE! SO MANY HIPSTERS DEFENDING A DEAD KID, BLINDLY!

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:39:39

At 3/30/12 09:32 PM, chipotleaway wrote: Before you guys act like you know who's innocent and say that witnesses saw blah beating up blah, why don't you just link the article or video that shows this eyewitness before pulling "facts" out of your asses.

Iand others have given many links, just go back to previous pages.
Racist hasn't, but I don't nag him about it bc I've read the articles and know if he's lying or not about what the media has said.
He does, however, constantly "overlook" some things, like the phone records.

On that note, I've only heard of one "direct" witness. Can you provide info on the others? You know, those who actually saw more than someone lying on top of another person?
Also, the one witness you do keep mentioning didn't see much. He saw the beginning of the altercation and the end is all.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:50:12

At 3/30/12 09:34 PM, Revo357912 wrote:

No injuries which can be chocked up to cleaning by paramedics. Which is what police say happened. VS. Eyewitness reports of zimmerman being beaten.

Well it sure is void of any good points, it kind of boggles my mind.

Maybe I should ask my friend to bang my head on the pavement and punch me, then clean me up and see how I look.

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:51:51

At 3/30/12 09:50 PM, Synde wrote:
At 3/30/12 09:34 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
No injuries which can be chocked up to cleaning by paramedics. Which is what police say happened. VS. Eyewitness reports of zimmerman being beaten.

Well it sure is void of any good points, it kind of boggles my mind.

Maybe I should ask my friend to bang my head on the pavement and punch me, then clean me up and see how I look.

You mean the phone records which show that Zimmerman aggressively came unto Martin and hint at him being pushed that the FBI has? Funny how you didn't quote that part.

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 21:59:38

You know what, Racist is one of those guys who is, well, "Neo Republican". Arguing with him willl get you no where. Who wants to bet me 100$ that, even if they arrest him and Zimmerman goes to jail because they found enough evidence against him, that Racist will still say that Zimmerman was innocent?

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:03:19

At 3/30/12 09:59 PM, Revo357912 wrote: You know what, Racist is one of those guys who is, well, "Neo Republican".

Resorting to name calling while losing will get you nowhere.

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:13:58

At 3/30/12 10:04 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 3/30/12 09:59 PM, Revo357912 wrote: You know what, Racist is one of those guys who is, well, "Neo Republican".
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously? A Neo Republican? You really are completely fucking retarded. I tried to refrain from insults, but you are, quite literally, one of the densest and idiotic posters on here. If you really think I am Republican, then I laugh my ass off at your stupidity.
Well, outside of the legal term, I would. Since you know, media pressure and all that jazz basically convicted him already. There will not be a fair trial.

Thats why you support bush and hate obama. Yes. And you like guns and the NRA. And your name has racist in it. What else are we missing...

BBS Signature

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:15:16

At 3/30/12 09:59 PM, Revo357912 wrote: You know what, Racist is one of those guys who is, well, "Neo Republican". Arguing with him willl get you no where.

I disgust losers fighting for a sunken boat. Using rage quitting while losing will get you nowhere.

Who wants to bet me 100$ that, even if they arrest him and Zimmerman goes to jail because they found enough evidence against him, that Racist will still say that Zimmerman was innocent?

Straight men bet no shit because we know the truth. Only gay men put of $10,000 for bias and bigotry.

Your $100 is nothing.

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:13:37

At 3/30/12 10:13 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
Thats why you support bush and hate obama. Yes. And you like guns and the NRA. And your name has racist in it. What else are we missing...

This doesn't even have anything to do with the thread. And doesn't matter either way.

cUNT DESTROYER

Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-03-30 22:17:12

At 3/30/12 10:15 PM, dummy956 wrote: Straight men bet no shit because we know the truth. Only gay men put of $10,000 for bias and bigotry.

Your $100 is nothing.

Don't understand, but I can see people know the answer to the bet at least.

BBS Signature