II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 06:01:56 Reply

At 4/1/12 05:56 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
Just saying most I would expect someone to do if they thought I was following them is either run away or call the police. Its not like zimmerman was looking to get fucked up.

I already stated Trayvon screwed up I'm also stating Zimmerman's hands are dirty too.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 06:11:27 Reply

At 4/1/12 06:04 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 4/1/12 06:01 AM, II2none wrote:
Well at most if this hypothetical scenario is true he will be charged with like, bad (police)work?

He's not a cop.

I'm pretty sure racial profiling has little to no gravity here. He didn't commit a hate crime.

True but he did judge a "threat" based on his clothes and hand positions. I'd be satisfied if he lost his community watch privileged.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature
iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 06:21:57 Reply

Martin decided to jump him and begun the assault on Zimmerman. Trayvon was fully aware he was in deep shit shit when he attacked an innocent neighborhood guard. I hope the jury rules not guilty. Harsh pill to shallow but thats the Stand Your Ground Law.

Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder?

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
jakobluke
jakobluke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 08:12:14 Reply

Opening his funeral prior to opening officiation with the 11 key notes of Frederic Chopin's Piano Sonata No. 2, Opus 35, or the Funeral March as others prefer to call it. That's how I start funerals, before any officiaton, presentation of patriotic colors, the pledge of allegiance recited, the national anthem or religious hymns sung, prayers or invocation delivered, eulogies given, condolences expressed, etc.

Same thing happened with Captain Girl from Drawn Together and Charlie Harper from Two And A Half Men (that was Charlie Sheen's character on the latter program) at their funerals, it will probably happen with Trayvon Martin at his.

And I hope justice is served for George Zimmerman for Trayvon's shooting death, and when he is locked up, I hope to hear the same eleven notes. The same thing happened with an age-old baseball-team owner named George Beansteiner (from the "Pinky at the Bat" episode of Pinky and the Brain), after being fired from his job, and Angelica from Rugrats for what was probably known as "abuse of the pig". But Zimmerman is another story. I hope what he did to Trayvon is wrong, and I hope his family wants Zimmerman himself to be sentenced to death. And I hope racist justice is served, and I hope Jesse Jackson and the people at the NAACP should be happy about justice for Trayvon and his family, as well as capital punishment for George Zimmerman.

Woolco price is just the beginning

1962-1994

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:13:36 Reply

Zimmerman's brother claimed that the medical records will prove the injuries to be real.

What do you think?

Will it help his case?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:16:40 Reply

At 4/1/12 03:15 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 4/1/12 03:04 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
Fuck, can't think of how to respond reasonably.
Better just call their post nonsensical and request a lock
I directed that at the two posts you quoted, you racist guitar player

Sorry about that. I was fairly drunk last night.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:21:41 Reply

At 4/1/12 03:01 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/1/12 01:35 AM, CritcalOne wrote: What the fuck is with the arguer? Zimmerman should be charged with murder, no questions asked.

People like Racist and that other kid blows shit out way of proportion, arguing about simple things like this.
Can I bash your head against the ground as many times as I want while you have no one to help you?

Whatever. Zimmerman stalked, profiled, and engaged this kid. He had to stand up for himself, dumbass. Shooting him instead of shoving him off is a pussy move.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:33:09 Reply

At 4/1/12 11:21 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Whatever. Zimmerman stalked, profiled, and engaged this kid. He had to stand up for himself, dumbass. Shooting him instead of shoving him off is a pussy move.

That guys been behind me on the phone for a block. I better start hitting his head against the ground.

Also, where is your source that he engaged the kid?

Also, a fun fact, he didn't profile the kid, besides the hoodie part. The audio was edited to remove the question when dispatch asked what the kid looked like.

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:33:51 Reply

At 4/1/12 11:33 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/1/12 11:21 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Whatever. Zimmerman stalked, profiled, and engaged this kid. He had to stand up for himself, dumbass. Shooting him instead of shoving him off is a pussy move.
That guys been behind me on the phone for a block. I better start hitting his head against the ground.

Also, where is your source that he engaged the kid?

Also, a fun fact, he didn't profile the kid, besides the hoodie part. The audio was edited to remove the question when dispatch asked what the kid looked like.

um, i dont know, just about every media outlet in the USA?

PS - nice contradiction on the last bolded there.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:37:49 Reply

At 4/1/12 11:33 AM, CritcalOne wrote: um, i dont know, just about every media outlet in the USA?

You mean the ones who selectively reported on the story, edited audio tapes, and posted old pictures of both parties?

PS - nice contradiction on the last bolded there.

Sorry, I assumed it meant racial profiling, since that's what everybody else has been saying.

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 11:52:37 Reply

Trayvon Martin= Boss N-i-gger.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 12:12:10 Reply

At 4/1/12 11:52 AM, Rapacity wrote: Trayvon Martin= Boss N-i-gger.

N-i-g-g-a H_i_g_g_a!

MWHAHA!!! VODKA!
NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
C-Doodlez-Man
C-Doodlez-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 15:26:42 Reply

Looking at the current amount of evidence floating around, I'd have to support Trayvon Martin- however be it reluctantly. It's fairly obvious at this point that Trayvon Martin provoked no attack- the proponents of 'Zimmerman was attacked by Martin' have no case- because if Zimmerman really had the shit beat out of him to the point of needing to shoot Martin, wouldn't he have all bloody in the police footage of them taking Zimmerman in for questioning? He's got not a scratch on him there. I just await a trial for Zimmerman, and hope the jury won't be too biased after seeing this media frenzy unfold beforehand.

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature
ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 17:51:21 Reply

Update

The voice crying for help was not that of George Zimmerman's. A Forensic Expert has analyzed it and it was shown he was not the one screaming for help. He cannot, however, determine if the voice is Martin's, since there is no current voice sample he can use.
Even if it wasn't Martin's either, Zimmerman has been caught in a lie since he said that he was the one crying for help.

Link to article is here:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/01/10963191-trayvo n-martin-case-911-call-screams-not-george-zimmermans-2-exper ts-say

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 18:04:24 Reply

At 4/1/12 05:51 PM, ZXrealm wrote:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/01/10963191-trayvo n-martin-case-911-call-screams-not-george-zimmermans-2-exper ts-say

The more I hear the more it seems like Zimmerman is guilty. I originally didn't want to pick a side but it looks like he's doing a lot of lying for an innocent man. Unfortunately I don't think theirs a chance in hell he'll get a fair trial though.

The more worrying thing is what the fuck the police thought they were doing. They really dropped the ball on this one, who knows what else they've fucked up in that area?

ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 18:04:30 Reply

There is also the police cop video as well, which has still not been made public or possibly reviewed for reasons unknown.

ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 18:07:50 Reply

At 4/1/12 06:04 PM, ZXrealm wrote: There is also the police cop video as well, which has still not been made public or possibly reviewed for reasons unknown.

By that I meant to say police car video

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 18:08:59 Reply

At 4/1/12 06:07 PM, ZXrealm wrote:
At 4/1/12 06:04 PM, ZXrealm wrote: There is also the police cop video as well, which has still not been made public or possibly reviewed for reasons unknown.
By that I meant to say police car video

The video could give a huge break for one of the sides.

Right now we'll have ti wait and see...

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 18:12:31 Reply

It wasn't even the worst part, I mean just look at the comments at the bottom.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 18:40:12 Reply

The autopsy report is also to be released soon. As for what the funeral director said, he said there was no signs of a scuffle, but did say he was not a medical practitioner, that it was based only on his experience.

On a tv interview, he also mentioned that he did not see any visible exit wound, which would be strange if shot at point blank range.

link to funeral director report:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/03/28/funeral-director-saw -no-signs-fight-trayvons-hands

There are also news of witnesses supporting both Zimmerman and Martin, and due to the conflicting witnesses, the accountability of witnesses may be dismissed in the case or prolonged before used.

links to both sides:
Martin side:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/
29/ac-trayvon-martin-witness-not-hurt.cnn

(video^)
http://www.reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2012newspages/new _witness_confirms_trayvon_mar_12_1000044.htm
(text^)

Both:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120096/Trayvon-Mart in-case-Friend-Zimmerman-identifies-Neighbourhood-Watch-capt ain-screaming-help-911-call.html

The one witness on the Zimmerman side (did not really see anything, just heard)
http://www.newsmax.com/US/zimmerman-trayvon-witness-cnn/2012 /03/29/id/434293
And the other who saw
http://www.wrko.com/node/1149471

There are reports though that the 13 year old witness may be lying since he has messed up in his story through interrogation.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 20:30:13 Reply

At 4/1/12 05:51 PM, ZXrealm wrote: Link to article is here:

Wow, sure sounds like a credible find. Over 300 voices having over a 99% match. That does not sound like a flawed method of testing at all.

BBS Signature
ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:00:40 Reply

At 4/1/12 08:30 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/1/12 05:51 PM, ZXrealm wrote: Link to article is here:

Wow, sure sounds like a credible find. Over 300 voices having over a 99% match. That does not sound like a flawed method of testing at all.

The article I posted does not mention what you said, which is " Over 300 voices having over a 99% match".

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:00:15 Reply

At 4/1/12 09:00 PM, ZXrealm wrote: The article I posted does not mention what you said, which is " Over 300 voices having over a 99% match".

"I've run it against 300 voices and it was better than 99 percent in all cases," he told MSNBC when asked about its accuracy.
Owen told the newspaper that the software compared the screams to Zimmerman's voice and returned a 48 percent match. He said he would expect a match of higher than 90 percent, considering the quality of the audio.

BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:04:59 Reply

At 4/1/12 08:30 PM, RacistBassist wrote:

Well he's used it in court so chances are the software works.

ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:10:32 Reply

At 4/1/12 09:00 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 4/1/12 09:00 PM, ZXrealm wrote: The article I posted does not mention what you said, which is " Over 300 voices having over a 99% match".
"I've run it against 300 voices and it was better than 99 percent in all cases," he told MSNBC when asked about its accuracy.
Owen told the newspaper that the software compared the screams to Zimmerman's voice and returned a 48 percent match. He said he would expect a match of higher than 90 percent, considering the quality of the audio.

It means he ran it against 300 voices to see how similar it was to the audio in the phone call. Since the audio quality was bad, that means a good deal of similar voices should match. With Zimmerman's matching a 48% only, that means he is definitively ruled out. The 300 is a benchmark. Because of that, it actually makes it easy to see if Zimmermans voice is plausible. This completely proves it was not him, because it is so easy to enter the 90% range, and even with such a high acceptance rate, Zimmerman's voice couldn't qualify.

ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:15:19 Reply

At 4/1/12 09:12 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
over 300 voices with 99% match
Too bad they will still use it in court

I'll explain in a simpler way.

Audio quality is bad, therefore if your voice is remotely similar, then it will easily match
Because it is so easy to become a match for this voice, it means that if you don't match, your definitively not the owner of the voice in the audio.

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:17:57 Reply

LOL, would make a great flash parody,classic.

QOTW:

BBS Signature
ZXrealm
ZXrealm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:19:37 Reply

At 4/1/12 09:16 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 4/1/12 09:15 PM, ZXrealm wrote:
Audio quality is bad, therefore if your voice is remotely similar, then it will easily match
Because it is so easy to become a match for this voice, it means that if you don't match, your definitively not the owner of the voice in the audio.
Using shitty technology to an advantage.

"Tom Owen, of Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence"

He has this as his credentials on audio technology. What do you have?

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:29:45 Reply

At 4/1/12 09:17 PM, II2none wrote:
LOL, would make a great flash parody,classic.

I have an idea involving Skittles fight.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Opinion on Trayvon Martin murder? 2012-04-01 21:29:29 Reply

The scream comes in around 6:10 In my opinion they do sound like a young mans voice but still thats not enough for me to take a side.....damn I'm starting to hate eye witnesses cases.

Also if he was beating Zimmerman to death why would Treyvon scream for help, is he lookin for a tag team?

QOTW:

BBS Signature