New Topic Respond to this Topic
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:00 AM Reply

As I type this, i'm not even supposed to be on my computer.

On the weekdays, i'm not allowed to be on the computer so I can "study" (which i never do) and do good in school). I'm cool with that, because I can cram all my time on the computers on Friday, Sat, and Sun. I can watch TV, but nothing is ever on, and I beat all of my XBOX360 games.

My dad really doesn't care, but my mom is a dumb bitch who thinks the computer "rots your brain" when I learnt half the stuff I know from it. Whenever I do anything to even to the smallest degree piss her off intentially or not, I am usually banned from the computer, video games AND tv for the rest of the weekend. There isn't much to do in my neighborhood other then getting shot or dealing drugs, and most of the books in my house are far off with the reader's age. So, basically I rot from boredom every weekend from the sheer lack of anything to be done, and my mom is a noncaring ass who doesnt even bother to give me suggestions or give me something to do.

I am really feeling to go all out confrontational with her, but i'm scared that she would just ban me more and ignore me, like always.

What should I do?

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Reader
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:13 AM Reply

Get hobby if you're not allowed on the computer.

Kytraal
Kytraal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:17 AM Reply

Whenever she bans you from the computer just ask her for something to do. If she gives you chores, then say that you want payment.

Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:20 AM Reply

Save up money that you earned and buy your own computer. She can't ban what's yours.

Also, if she password locks the computer, I recommend getting Puppy Linux or Knoppix, since they are operating systems that are ment to use as a live cd. This means you can have an operating system running straight from the cd and use the computer, without ever having to hack the computer itself.

Otherwise, deal with it. she gets you clothes, buys you food, keeps you in a house, cleans the house, pays the bills, and if she didn't buy you the car your drive in, transports you when needed. And, well, she had you inside her for about 9 months or so. So until you move out and become independent, or learn to adapt or deal with it, thats all you can do.

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:40 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:20 AM, Revo357912 wrote: Otherwise, deal with it. she gets you clothes, [space] So until you move out and become independent, or learn to adapt or deal with it, thats all you can do.

This, I agree.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
zelda1626
zelda1626
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:08 PM Reply

wow and i thought i was bored every weekend. It must really suck to have nothing to do at all.

BBS Signature
TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:13 AM, Tally1989 wrote: Get hobby if you're not allowed on the computer.

Yeh, my hobbies include video games, watching tv, and model airplanes, and cars, just snapping them together, and racing them down a street. Heh heh heh.

Giootttaaa get some hobbies.

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:20 AM, Revo357912 wrote: Save up money that you earned and buy your own computer. She can't ban what's yours.

In fact she can.At least mine can.

Also, if she password locks the computer, I recommend getting Puppy Linux or Knoppix, since they are operating systems that are ment to use as a live cd. This means you can have an operating system running straight from the cd and use the computer, without ever having to hack the computer itself.

If parents ban something they hide it.I remember I was searching in the house for my Wii all the time and usually found it,so they decided to hide in my grandparents house.After 3 weeks they had forgotten where it was.

Otherwise, deal with it. she gets you clothes, buys you food, keeps you in a house, cleans the house, pays the bills, and if she didn't buy you the car your drive in, transports you when needed. And, well, she had you inside her for about 9 months or so. So until you move out and become independent, or learn to adapt or deal with it, thats all you can do.

Agree with this

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

shortfusetemper
shortfusetemper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:37 PM Reply

I get where you are coming from, but until you move out of your parent's home, then you pretty much have to follow their rules. They work so you can have a home, food, clothes and the luxuries such as the computer and Xbox360. As hard as it is to listen to your Mom or follow her rules, you either gotta such it up, or discuss it with her rationally.

I enjoy rice.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:41 PM Reply

You should learn how to draw! It's fun to bring your imagination to life on paper, here I can suggest really great artist on yout- Awwwwwwww.....

GeneralJ
GeneralJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:43 PM Reply

Dude, just drop some acid. One fucking drop, Saturday night into Sunday, You'll be saying the hell with the motherfucking computer when you have a chance to actually touch the virtual world.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:45 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 01:41 PM, sweet21 wrote: You should learn how to draw! It's fun to bring your imagination to life on paper, here I can suggest really great artist on yout- Awwwwwwww.....

Never mind you don't need how to draw lessons! Just draw whatever you see! Alot of noobs try to freehand but thats completely useless, you can't learn if you don't observe. Look at something and you'll know how to draw it. Any posters in your room? Draw the designs, hey draw whats on your shirt. Looks outside and draw the bushes ENVIRONMENT ARTIST! AMERICA! also about that artist....

dx5231
dx5231
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:49 PM Reply

Same thing used to happen to me when I was younger. How old are you?

And your mother has to understand that the computer does not actually rot your brain. I actually learn things while on the computer. For instance, every once in a while, I find out about something I haven't heard before, and if it sounds interesting, I try to do a little research to find out more about this. But ofc I don't do that all the time, just eventually.

Playing games don't really rot your brain either. You keep your brain in activity, depending on the game, you have to make different strategies. And plus, it's a way to have fun. Of course you should eventually go out, do other shit, but you can't do that all the time, and studying all the time does no good for the brain either (I think it makes you mentally exhausted, and it could actually make you go worse at school). You are safe at home, I don't see why some parents see computers as the devil himself.

BBS Signature
AutumnalEquinox
AutumnalEquinox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:51 PM Reply

Sleep, get new games, ride a bike, skateboard, go out with friends, get shot, deal drugs, do drugs, shoot at people, the possibilitys are endless.

Sig made by Skaren
Formerly known as StonedGrenade

BBS Signature
JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:56 PM Reply

If you are feeling the pressure, i suggest you find a job, get some money and find a apartment, then you can do whatever the hell you like, this also means by buying your food, your clothes etc.

But if you can't take it no more, consider this your last resort.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:57 PM Reply

I read the first sentence, and you should probably pay attention to you're mom....

いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

I'm going to tell your mother that you're on the computer.
Then I'll sell your xbox and make you go to summer camp, where you'll most likely get touched by a Scoutmaster.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 05:44 PM Reply

You should listen to your mother more often, and work on your grammar.

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM Reply

This isn't a big deal. Get a life. Read a book. Do something.

"Where I fall ten more shall take my place! And one-hundred each of them! So strike me down! I am the harbinger!"-Ollanius Pius

Buy me things.

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Take up a hobby that annoys her more. Get into tabletop games like Dungeons & Dragons or Warhammer. That'll teach her on a passive aggressive level.

BBS Signature
slugathor
slugathor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 05:55 PM Reply

Well you could always slap her in the face and lock her in the basement for being stupid.

In that order.
georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:00 AM, CritcalOne wrote: My dad really doesn't care

theres ur answer. ur father neglects ur mother's sexual demands. from now on it is your duty to satisfy her sexually. this is the only solution your your current predicament

Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

You should get shot or deal drugs.

A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM Reply

Start lifting weights bro, it'll give you something to do.

Get your swole on.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Audiophile
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 08:11 PM Reply

Your life must be miserable.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 08:14 PM Reply

Tell your mom you are sick of her shit and are finding a way to get yourself into China.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

Just spend all of your free time shooting heroin. That should definitely keep you entertained.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 06:14 PM, georgesodini wrote:
At 3/25/12 09:00 AM, CritcalOne wrote: My dad really doesn't care
theres ur answer. ur father neglects ur mother's sexual demands. from now on it is your duty to satisfy her sexually. this is the only solution your your current predicament

And here is a guide to it:
http://sexylosers.com/048.html

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to My mom hates me being entertained Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 10:54 PM Reply

Go outside with your friends.