New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sir-Arthur
Sir-Arthur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:15 AM Reply

ok at this point, what are the reasons behind it being illigal.
I'm just asking because I want to hear about the advantages and dissadvantages.
not trying to start a fight, so then opinions?

Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012

CLICK ON THE MOTHERFUCKING BANNER

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:17 AM Reply

so... when do i call you stupid... now or later when you have proven it to others

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM Reply

or are you legit serious..

call me toxie 0.~

BBS Signature
Synde
Synde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:23 AM Reply

Honestly I don't know why it is illegal. There probably isn't a legitimate reason

cUNT DESTROYER

Sir-Arthur
Sir-Arthur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:24 AM Reply

I'm not like, trying to prove anything I legit just want a conversation

BBS Signature
King-Arthur
King-Arthur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:29 AM Reply

Memes is all.

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:33 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:23 AM, Synde wrote: Honestly I don't know why it is illegal. There probably isn't a legitimate reason

slows reaction time,
is very commonly laced with other drugs
is used in massive drug things around the world
it kills people over the sale of it all over the world
it alters preception over a spacific amount of time

alchohol is legal in small doses because it has been around for a forever and day, and is strictly controlled by police and governments to certain limits and is part of a countries back stash in place of failure of gold,
weed is also legalized in small amounts under certain circumstances,

weed is legal, for those that need it..
it however is becoming legal around the world very slowly, and in my opinion it is a mistake to allow younger children to far more easily and wide spread to be able to aquire the stuff...
legalize cigarettes and you see 10-14 year olds smoking on the street or out in front of mcdonalds, ruining their life for the later if they want to become civil servants..

weed sucks...

call me toxie 0.~

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:38 AM Reply

Are you asking why the prohibition of it started in the first place or are you asking why we still haven't done something about it?

It started because of greedy rich men and it continued because we're lazy or something. It's just pathetic that it's illegal. I mean maybe if a bunch of more harmful stuff was illegal too it'd make sense but it really doesn't.

I've already seen some bullshit lies (like laced with other stuff, please I wish, drug dealers would get ripped off if they gave you free drugs on top of the weed you bought). But bottom line is it really doesn't matter if people think it should be used or not or what lies they believe/spread about it. None of that matters. It should be legal regardless.

I also wish ibogaine was used more to treat addictions. Such a stigma on something natural and helpful, it's just weird the line between strong legal drugs and regular natural ones.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Sir-Arthur
Sir-Arthur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:50 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:38 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I've already seen some bullshit lies (like laced with other stuff, please I wish, drug dealers would get ripped off if they gave you free drugs on top of the weed you bought). But bottom line is it really doesn't matter if people think it should be used or not or what lies they believe/spread about it. None of that matters. It should be legal regardless.

wouldn't legalizing also fix that? Since legalizing would mean it would have to go through all those fda tests and regulations to make sure it's good to distribute

BBS Signature
Synde
Synde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:54 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:33 AM, tox wrote:
At 3/25/12 03:23 AM, Synde wrote: Honestly I don't know why it is illegal. There probably isn't a legitimate reason
slows reaction time,

So does alcohol. Which is regulated like weed would be if it were legal.

No it isn't. And when it is, it's the other drugs that are harmful, not weed.

Because it is illegal and the only way people can get it is by those "massive drug things"

I'm pretty sure drug wars are fought over drugs that are actually extremely addictive and dangerous. But even if weed was fought over, legalization would stop it.

So does alcohol, which is why it is regulated like weed would be.

alchohol is legal in small doses because it has been around for a forever and day, and is strictly controlled by police and governments to certain limits and is part of a countries back stash in place of failure of gold,

Umm, okay? this is about weed

Yeah I know. Because it helps with stress,depression, and pain.

Weed is already smoked by a lot of people without prescription. Legalizing it might make it come in more demand, but then again, large corporations can produce and sell it.

it however is becoming legal around the world very slowly, and in my opinion it is a mistake to allow younger children to far more easily and wide spread to be able to aquire the stuff...

Children already smoke it. Legalizing it wouldn't change much. And the law can be made to restrict it to children.

legalize cigarettes and you see 10-14 year olds smoking on the street or out in front of mcdonalds, ruining their life for the later if they want to become civil servants..

They already do.

weed sucks...

It is far healthier than alcohol and cigarettes, and some people say more pleasant.

cUNT DESTROYER

Sanch
Sanch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Artist
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:58 AM Reply

tox you're a fucking idiot go read the bible or something and let the big boys handle weed chat

you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 03:58 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:50 AM, Sir-Arthur wrote:
At 3/25/12 03:38 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
wouldn't legalizing also fix that? Since legalizing would mean it would have to go through all those fda tests and regulations to make sure it's good to distribute

I'm sure it would. But I think the biggest problem isn't accidentally getting laced weed. It's getting lower quality weed than you asked for. With dispensaries it's usual really good shit I would think and they don't try to sell shit weed for the price of good stuff and tell you it's better than it is. I think legalization would be a good thing for people who use it and those who don't. Jobs are created, there's more consistency and more safety.

I think 21 should be the legal age for it and I don't condone people using it irresponsibly. And yes younger people will use it and some people will be idiots. But you'll have that whether it's legal or not. I really don't think I've ever heard a comment against legalization that really made me think or agree with it. Too often "the stupid druggies are the only ones who want it legal" but that just isn't true.

It's a drug that's okay for some people, not the best thing for others, and something to avoid for still others. BUT it should be a person's choice. It's not the greatest drug or the worst, it's just a thing. It shouldn't be demonized or too heavily praised.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
FeyDream
FeyDream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 04:25 AM Reply

slows reaction time,

weed sucks...

Do you know anything? That is definitely why it is not illegal. Do you want to know the real reason it is illegal?

To sum it up here are the definite reasons why it was made illegal.

Racism
Fear
Protection of Corporate Profits
Yellow Journalism
Ignorant, Incompetent, and/or Corrupt Legislators
Personal Career Advancement and Greed

If you don't believe me, research it. Here is a link to the website those were taken off of.
http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal /

Alcohol is legal in small doses?? Do you mean legal as in the legal limit outside of your house? You can buy as much booze as you want and keep it in your house. The fact of the matter is, if you want to compare Alcohol with Marijuana then, you are going to be sadly disappointed. Alcohol is in no way comparable, it is 100% more worse than Marijuana on any given basis. Just read up on the facts about Alcohol and what it does to the body.

Some of you might say, "Well Weed impairs you just like Alcohol," or, "Weed kills brain cells and lowers inhibition along with deteriorating your memory!" These are true, but not to the extent you believe them to be. Look at the facts, and look at the death rates. There is no legitimate argument.

If Marijuana was made legal it would have many benefits on the economy as well as deteriorate a lot of drug trafficking and help end gang wars waged over Marijuana. As you stated above, "10-14yr olds," that would not be the case. If Marijuana was made legal it would be controlled just as Alcohol and Tobacco. In some cases there are kids that sneak those and choose to drink or smoke from very early ages. The same would go for Marijuana!
Think about this, California alone has raked in a yearly revenue from the sale of Medical Marijuana that totals about 14billion dollars. How much of an insane boost to the economy would that bring? It would be a significant change.
http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/12/smallbusiness/plainview_mari juana_marketplace/index.htm

What do you mean if they want to become Civil Servants? Are you so blind as to believe stereo-types and label weed with a Stigma that says, "It makes you lazy." Stereo-types are what they are, and people need to look in the facts and research it themselves.

I smoke Marijuana. I have been smoking for a while now, I am in Medical School and am on the track towards my MD. How has Marijuana made me any less of a Civil Servant? It hasn't, and to add on to that, I participate in many activities and clubs. If Marijuana is not abused and is used as a relaxant, medical, or recreational purposes, it would not have as many bad names about it as it does. Research it first then tell your opinions.

-Fey

Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 06:36 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:15 AM, Sir-Arthur wrote: ok at this point, what are the reasons behind it being illigal.

"Marihuana must be outlawed because it makes the negro think he's as good as the white man." -Congress, 1932.

Hence weed is now illegal; it's the only official reason for weed being illegal which has ever been made which hasn't turned out to be false.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 06:53 AM Reply

Not this again...

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
gearsofwhore
gearsofwhore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 06:55 AM Reply

For positive purposes such as medicinal marijuana helping glaucoma and cancer patients? Fuck yes.

For jackasses like you to abuse it and be lazy? Hellll nooooo

Find me on gears pussies. Credit goes to Shaun for the dope sig.

BBS Signature
Synde
Synde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 06:58 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 06:55 AM, gearsofwhore wrote: For positive purposes such as medicinal marijuana helping glaucoma and cancer patients? Fuck yes.

Marijuana is already used by a lot of people for non medicinal purposes. All legalization would do is open jobs up.

cUNT DESTROYER

gearsofwhore
gearsofwhore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 06:58 AM, Synde wrote:
At 3/25/12 06:55 AM, gearsofwhore wrote: For positive purposes such as medicinal marijuana helping glaucoma and cancer patients? Fuck yes.

Marijuana is already used by a lot of people for non medicinal purposes. All legalization would do is open jobs up.

Agreed it would open up jobs and cut taxes also no more wasted money on bogus drug charges... butttttt

There will always be lazy fucks who abuse it and become a burden to society. Our youth does not need rugs they need to grow up right go to college and fucking have a normal brain to become the best workers they can be.

BBS Signature
Synde
Synde
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 07:03 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 07:01 AM, gearsofwhore wrote:
There will always be lazy fucks who abuse it and become a burden to society. Our youth does not need rugs they need to grow up right go to college and fucking have a normal brain to become the best workers they can be.

It isn't only lazy people who smoke. And if they want to be lazy so be it, we aren't giving them awards or great jobs.

cUNT DESTROYER

gearsofwhore
gearsofwhore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 07:08 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 07:03 AM, Synde wrote:
At 3/25/12 07:01 AM, gearsofwhore wrote:
It isn't only lazy people who smoke. And if they want to be lazy so be it, we aren't giving them awards or great jobs.

I suppose there are productive pot smokers... but they need to learn how to function before getting subjected to things that are harmful to their lungs and brains.

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 09:03 AM Reply

Only medical marijuana should be legal everwhere, the unproductive, idiotic youth who abuse it should go to hell.

dont give me that "know a productive weed smoker". thats an oxymoron

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 3/25/12 09:03 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Only medical marijuana should be legal everwhere, the unproductive, idiotic youth who abuse it should go to hell.

> Everyone who ever smoked weed abuses weed.

*facepalm*

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

dx5231
dx5231
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

Oh no, not another weed thread.

At 3/25/12 09:03 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Only medical marijuana should be legal everwhere, the unproductive, idiotic youth who abuse it should go to hell.

Hello, there, I am a productive weed smoker.

BBS Signature
bman200
bman200
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:01 PM Reply

*Marijuana.

Anyway, even though it's bad for you and everything, they should legalize it. I mean, take the Prohibition for example. They outlawed alcohol, but people found a way around it and made it anyway. The same goes for drugs of any type. People do it anyway, why not legalize it?

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:30 PM Reply

1. Because after a several-decade long "War on Drugs" that has been incredibly expensive, ruined countless lives, and all in all been nothing but a complete miserable failure, for the government to finally admit it was wrong and reverse their position would require a level of maturity, humility, and reason that it just doesn't have.

2. Because taking a strong stance against drugs ensures votes from various far-right leaning pricks who feel that their personal moral values should be imposed on the entire state/country.

3. Because legally sold weed would cut into the profits of alcohol and tobacco companies, who wield substantial lobbying power in Washington.

4. Because of straight-up, unabashed racism. The War on Drugs effects poor urban communities more than anyone else, communities that tend to be largely composed of minorities.

Wait, shit, you said "legitimate reasons." Uh, nevermind.

At 3/25/12 03:33 AM, tox wrote: slows reaction time,

So do perfectly legal drugs like alcohol and various prescription medications, not getting enough sleep, eating a big dinner, etc...

These problems only exist because it's illegal. If the production, distribution, and sale of weed was regulated like any other legal product, there would be no lacing, there would be no cartels, and there would be no bad deals.

If it was legalized and regulated, it would become far more difficult for kids to get their hands on it.

And while we're at it, the moralistic arguments of "it makes you stupid!" or "it makes you lazy!" are idiotic because even if they were true (they aren't), it's not illegal to be stupid or lazy, and there are plenty of other things that make you stupid and lazy that are already perfectly legal (like watching reality TV).

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Genius Party (various, 2007, Japan) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 12:40 PM Reply

Tox have you been reading anti drug propaganda from the 1920's or something? Every time you post, I just want to kill you, it's amazing how one person can be so fucking ignorant about everything.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Major-n0ob
Major-n0ob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:15 AM, Sir-Arthur wrote: ok at this point, what are the reasons behind it being illigal.
I'm just asking because I want to hear about the advantages and dissadvantages.
not trying to start a fight, so then opinions?

The primary reasons are that it can lead to psychosis by making the individual incapable of discerning what is and is not important, it increases the chances of lung cancer, and worst of all... it can KILL you. If you want to make marijuana legal, why not sell cyanide over the counter while you are at it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1299212

TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 02:21 PM Reply

It's illllllegal because people are dieing left and right.

Dammit. Somebody read a newspaper! REAAAD!

BBS Signature
TheRainbowZilla
TheRainbowZilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM Reply

Jesus Christ. How many religious/marijuana threads do have been created in the past few days?

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature
toxisfuckingdumb
toxisfuckingdumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuanna in 2012 Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 3/25/12 03:33 AM, tox wrote: slows reaction time,

so does benadryl

no it isnt

oh well massive drug things you should've said so

only because it's illegal, retard

so does caffeine

alchohol is legal in small doses because it has been around for a forever and day,

cannabis use as a drug dates back to 3000 bce

cigarettes are legal you fucking idiot. do you have any idea how easy it is to get illegal drugs? it's about as easy to get pot as it is to get alcohol when you're underage. even the police dont give a shit.