New Topic Respond to this Topic
NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Audiophile
Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:51 PM Reply

or like everyone else have given up on it due to their very lackluster playlists and the existence of MP3s? I get the feeling that many have stopped listening to these stations, leaving most of their listener base to rednecks who refuse 21st century technology. Because of that, they play a lot of southern rock, making their playlists even worse, further alienating me from them.

BBS Signature
TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM Reply

I like classical Rock!

Oh yeh

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

If I'm not blasting music through my iPod, I'm blasting 99.1 The Fox, which plays a variety of rock from the 60s onwards. Good stuff. I hate american pop music.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Elixur
Elixur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

I listen to Pandora on my iPod, which conveniently plays only the shit I like, thus making anything else obsolete.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 03:14 PM Reply

the classic rock stations around here dont play southern rock that often...
and its pretty much all i listen to now that the alternative rock and metal stations got shut down :/

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 03:52 PM Reply

I used to, but the only public classic rock radio station we had got into financial troubles and you can now only listen to it via the internet. When I'm behind my computer anyway I'd rather just listen to my own music.

It's a shame though, because it was the only radio station that often played good music and especially around midnight it was nice listening to it. At those times they didn't broadcast any commercials anymore, nor were there any annoying DJs who love to hear themselves talk. They just played music non-stop.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 03:58 PM Reply

honk bonk what's radio?

ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Reader
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 04:01 PM Reply

Yes yes, I listen to it, it's..relaxing.

いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:36 PM Reply

I listen to V100 out of Topeka. They play lots of classic stuff, but also play the latest, including a show on Sundays called "Download" which is all newly released songs .

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 3/24/12 02:51 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: Do You Listen To Classic Rock Radio?

No. I listen to Classic Rock on my Record Player with Records. Do you know what a Record is?

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

Classic Rock 101.1 is the only local radio station I ever listen to.

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:47 PM Reply

.Sometimes. But usually just Jack fm.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Since I have a few music playing devices which have about 500 or so songs in each of them and the Internet to look for whatever music I want to listen to, I really have no need to turn on the radio at all. About the only time that I do listen to the radio is when I'm at work, and that's no guarantee that I'll get the station that I want to listen to considering everyone else changes it every 2 minutes or so.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Writer
Response to Do you listen to classic rock radio Mar. 25th, 2012 @ 01:44 AM Reply

I like classic rock, but i do like grunge, rock, metal, metal core, anything except for those shitty techopop bands like LMFAO that just dance and play their little keyboards. Fucking idiots.

SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE
| I'm in a band 'n stuff.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer.
I ENJOY CRANBERRY SAUCE. A LOT.

BBS Signature