Be a Supporter!

GF says she doesnt love you anymore

  • 437 Views
  • 17 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jaefriz
Jaefriz
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:00 AM Reply

My Girlfriend is being very distant from me but she doesnt want to admit it, And she's giving me hints on FB (Facebook) That she doesnt love me anymore

Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:05 AM Reply

Ask a forum on the internet, I'm sure a bunch of basement dwellers will know what to do in a situation like this.


"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Noonga
Noonga
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:15 AM Reply

fuck tht bitch man feminism is the root of all evil you should stop 'loving' her first

I do the quotes there because love is bullshit come on fellas


BBS Signature
Jaefriz
Jaefriz
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:20 AM Reply

At 13 minutes ago, Austerity wrote: Seduce a bitch that's a lot hotter than she is and then as soon as she breaks up with you put up pics of you and the new girl to make her jealous.

dis girl is different from other girls

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:21 AM Reply

Punch her in the neck

Jaefriz
Jaefriz
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:28 AM Reply

At 10 minutes ago, Noonga wrote: fuck tht bitch man feminism is the root of all evil you should stop 'loving' her first

I do the quotes there because love is bullshit come on fellas

Love ain't bullshit its just crazy and hard

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:37 AM Reply

At 16 minutes ago, Shade wrote: Punch her in the neck

???


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

At 1 minute ago, Protagonist wrote:
At 45 minutes ago, Jaefriz wrote: My Girlfriend is being very distant from me but she doesnt want to admit it, And she's giving me hints on FB (Facebook) That she doesnt love me anymore
You're going to have to move on. Sorry guy.

Basically this. Sorry dude, but it's over.

SpazzmuhTazzmuhRazz
SpazzmuhTazzmuhRazz
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:54 AM Reply

My Girlfriend is being very distant from me but she doesnt want to admit it, And she's giving me hints on FB (Facebook) That she doesnt love me anymore
You're going to have to move on. Sorry guy.
Basically this. Sorry dude, but it's over.

That's not true. Why do you people never think to just use your words? EH?

Winrar1337posted
:Basement dewllers...
Like you?


BBS Signature
DevinArcane
DevinArcane
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 01:59 AM Reply

I suppose this is where you take the initiative and cut off contact with her.

For extra points, bang her best friend.


My power is the only power.

Retrospeck
Retrospeck
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:08 AM Reply

At 46 minutes ago, Shade wrote: Punch her in the neck

i approve of this.

ZeldaFreak701
ZeldaFreak701
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:51 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Jaefriz wrote: My Girlfriend is being very distant from me but she doesnt want to admit it, And she's giving me hints on FB (Facebook) That she doesnt love me anymore

Funny my boyfriend of almost 3 years and I broke up just a couple weeks ago because of that same reason. Yeah I wasn't in love with him anymore, but that doesn't mean I love. But we did break up.


PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157
You shouldn't have done that....
Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature
HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:53 AM Reply

Pretty sure that just means you haven't bought her enough expensive shit lately. Have you bought her enough expensive shit lately?


This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

hahahhaha yes punch her in the neck


BBS Signature
Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, SpazzmuhTazzmuhRazz wrote: Winrar1337posted
Basement dewllers...
Like you?

Actually, I'm a dining room dweller.


"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

DancingTomato
DancingTomato
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 02:59 AM Reply

Dude, grow some cojones and start boning someone else. Fuck.


BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Jaefriz wrote:
At 10 minutes ago, Noonga wrote: fuck tht bitch man feminism is the root of all evil you should stop 'loving' her first

I do the quotes there because love is bullshit come on fellas
Love ain't bullshit its just crazy and hard

So is my dick. Love is bullshit.

TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to GF says she doesnt love you anymore Mar. 24th, 2012 @ 04:07 AM Reply

She's being either distant because A: She wants you to admit it first

Or B

She has another guy on the side

Or C

She's bored!

Tada! I solved the Rubik's cube. Huhahahaha!


BBS Signature