00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ringtone going off in public..

929 Views | 19 Replies

Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 18:05:47

How do you guys feel when your Ringtone goes off in a public place on a loud volume setting?

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 18:09:18

At 2 minutes ago, Seattle1234 wrote: How do you guys feel when your Ringtone goes off in a public place on a loud volume setting?

Considering mine is never set loud and is a normal ring I don't feel very bad about it, I just answer it and see what the person wants.

Anyone who has stupid ring tones deserves how they feel when it rings.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 18:10:28

It's not a big deal if you have a normal ringtone.

And if you have a ringtone that would be embarrassing if it went off in public, you're a dumbass.

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 19:10:46

I had a woman orgasming ringtone go off in church. I played that shit off and pointed to my old man..

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 19:25:39

If you're going to get a ringtone you may as well strike a balance between what you like, what's not embarrassing, and what won't interrupt something social too brazenly.

I just go with a snippet of Do You Know Squarepusher and flip people off if they give me nasty glares, so maybe I'm being just a weeeeeee bit hypocritical in that respect.

Mental Music for Thinkers and Doers

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 20:09:17

I actually ranted about this in drama class last year. I hate it when someone's phone goes off and everyone checks theirs, as if they all have the same ringtone. I don't use my ringtone because I find it annoying, so I just have it on vibrate. It's always funny in class when some retard's phone goes off and they get busted.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 20:15:27

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 20:21:07

At 2 hours ago, Seattle1234 wrote: How do you guys feel when your Ringtone goes off in a public place on a loud volume setting?

i wait because people start freaking out, then i answer it.

its this by the way

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 20:26:05

It depends on where I am at that point and time. If I'm out shopping in a busy area or whatever its not that annoying. At a library or doctor's office its kinda annoying. I usually put my phone on vibrate or silent when I'm in a calm and quiet setting.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 20:29:15

At 18 minutes ago, jjjkuk wrote: I actually ranted about this in drama class last year. I hate it when someone's phone goes off and everyone checks theirs, as if they all have the same ringtone. I don't use my ringtone because I find it annoying, so I just have it on vibrate. It's always funny in class when some retard's phone goes off and they get busted.

My friend's phone was telling him something during class last year and he didn't get his phone taken but another kid got his taken and it set to OFF but the teacher thought it was his phone.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 21:44:32

My ring tone is just a duck quacking, so it's not a big deal if it goes off anywhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 22:01:52

At 3 hours ago, Seattle1234 wrote: How do you guys feel when your Ringtone goes off in a public place on a loud volume setting?

Well, my ringtone is Announce the Truth from the game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I feel pretty great when I hear it, since I like the song and it showcases my attitude of being very honest. When you listen to it, then you will hear that it also works pretty well as ring tone.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 22:07:16

I would just get out of the place and then get outside and then answer the phone.

It's really embarrassing answering the phone with a lot of people.

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 22:36:34

At 2 hours ago, StonedGrenade wrote:
At 18 minutes ago, jjjkuk wrote: I actually ranted about this in drama class last year. I hate it when someone's phone goes off and everyone checks theirs, as if they all have the same ringtone. I don't use my ringtone because I find it annoying, so I just have it on vibrate. It's always funny in class when some retard's phone goes off and they get busted.
My friend's phone was telling him something during class last year and he didn't get his phone taken but another kid got his taken and it set to OFF but the teacher thought it was his phone.

Speaking of which, in my economics class, a girl in front of me's phone went off and her ringtone was a creepy guy laughing. Everyone fell silent. Pretty awkward.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 22:52:45

At 4 hours ago, Seattle1234 wrote: How do you guys feel when your Ringtone goes off in a public place on a loud volume setting?

I always have my phone on silent. Even if I didn't have it on silent I still wouldn't care. My ringtone is the Final Fantasy VI Victory Theme. I'm considering changing it to A Great Success from Final Fantasy VII.

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 22:58:02

Casually answer it since most of my ringtones are great.

To me, anyway.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 23:22:38

well it depends on which i decide to set it to
i have it set as either
a FUCKING LOUD Eruption by Van Halen
or Rebel Rebel by David Bowie

i mainly use Rebel Rebel now though

so im relatively okay with it when my ringtone goes off and its loud

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-23 23:24:15

At 1 hour ago, Ganon-Dorf wrote: My ring tone is just a duck quacking, so it's not a big deal if it goes off anywhere.

lmao thats awesome

During one of the principal's speech at our school assembly, my phone went off and everyone turned around to look at me... my ringtone was Rack City by Tyga lmao it was awkward.

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-24 03:07:42

Of all the default ringtones my phone has, only 2 are actually good, so I use one for calls and the other for texts. Now, if I could figure out how to get custom ringtones on the Samsung Seek, I'd set one of these songs as one.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Ringtone going off in public.. 2012-03-24 04:00:54

At 9 hours ago, Seattle1234 wrote: How do you guys feel when your Ringtone goes off in a public place on a loud volume setting?

I hold all my calls like a boss till the end of the day, and then I answer all texts and phone messages, and blah blah blah. That way, I can get more work done during the day see?

Smart huh?

Oh yeh.

BBS Signature