00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sad News

59,157 Views | 469 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:55:40

R.I.P Cereal dude.

you will always be remembered.

Chrono Trigger X 6 is out NOW * X7 is in the works, clips will be posted on my profile check em out!*

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:56:01

At 5/13/04 08:42 PM, topcatyo wrote:
Let's stop fighting

Who said we were fighting, and over what? Who's going to heaven in who's mind? I can see why I was flamed by _Burst_, it's because I didn't read the whole friggin' thread (and, quite frankly, I'm not going to). The other guy, the banned one who was cheating and using his friend's account, is one weird kid. He thought he needed to post SO badly, he'd just use his buddy's account. Just to flame me and TheMeEvan. Not smart.

Okay, looking back, I wasn't exactly clear with my whole Religion thing, but I assumed logic would take hold and go from there. I'll do it with you...

If I don't believe in Heaven or Hell or Not Dying without Killing Someone Else in the Process just for Revenge's Sake, I also don't mourn the dead. Why? Ghost sightings are far too common to doubt that some dead stick around. Those spooky stiffs are proof that all that Heaven crap is just that; crap. If they don't leave, then God's banished them for something, or they just chose to stick around. If God banished Bloody Mary, and she's still here (where I'm not certain; I forgot where by now), and all she did was practice her beheading in her bedroom, then God's either one cold shmuckbutter, or there's no heaven or God for Bloody Mary to go to. She wouldn't want to stick around for any reason that I see. Her own brother had her beheaded.

So now that we've taken a Logic course, I think I'm clear. I don't give a crap if they guy died, and I don't care if his sister died, and I don't care if he wasn't drugged up, and I SURE don't want to hear your "You're not going to Heaven!" statements, either. However, I DO care if the other guy died. Revenge is sweet; don't listen to Confuscious.

I'll make sure to read the entire thread from now on, so I'm sorry about that. But that's all I'm sorry about. I'm sure not sorry about this guy's death. Unless the other guy didn't die.

In closing, sorry _Burst_, and screw you, O Banned One.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:58:55

At 5/13/04 08:53 PM, Dxkpower wrote: hey dude id shut up rigth now if i were you! dont say thing u migth regret!

i think this speaks for itself about how stupid he is

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:01:13

At 5/13/04 08:58 PM, Chia_pet_slavedriver wrote:
At 5/13/04 08:53 PM, Dxkpower wrote: hey dude id shut up rigth now if i were you! dont say thing u migth regret!

what are you talking about?

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:01:22

turnip decoy, you fantasize about sonic adventures, i dont think your sane enough to have a say in this

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:02:24

At 5/13/04 08:58 PM, Chia_pet_slavedriver wrote:

Agreed. He must be 9; he's threatening someone on the net. At least I'm being civil. And that last Christian berserker that spoke of Clay Doe in Heads obviously needs a break from his church group sessions, and more group therapy sessions. His political incorrectness both frightens me and disgusts me. Not that all Christians fail to realize that there are other religions. Admit it, most Christians we see today act like they're the only religious group that counts out there.

I'm done now. Have fun with your mourning.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:03:16

man, it tears me up to hear about his death. i knew him for 3 years in person. hes the one who introduced me to NG. i moved to cali last month, and havent talked to em seince then. im pissed that he died and all, but im not really religious either. so i gouess ill have coffee next to his grave sometime. whynot.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:04:03

Agreed. He must be 9; he's threatening someone on the net. At least I'm being civil. And that last Christian berserker that spoke of Clay Doe in Heads obviously needs a break from his church group sessions, and more group therapy sessions.

shut up dude who asked you?moron go die and join ur friend zach!

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:05:29

I have experienced alot of death in my life to much for most to bare jest last year a friend died in a car crash and like 2 months ago another died while wating for the city bus I didn't know Cerealbox Clock but he was a fellow NG user I morn his familys loss RIP Zach may you find the path to salvation

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:05:56

At 5/13/04 09:01 PM, Chia_pet_slavedriver wrote: turnip decoy, you fantasize about sonic adventures, i dont think your sane enough to have a say in this

I WORK for SARP. No problem in that. Plus you've been a jerk so far to just about everyone who's not an absolute Christian fanatic, so you shouldn't have a say in this either. You're gearing the conversation even farther towards religious knuckleheads such as yourself. Go to France. Or, you could be like that one Peace Worker kid that went to Afghanistan, and get your head cut off on video and get posted on the internet. I feel sorry for him, and that's pretty much the only other death I feel sorry for other than Braveheart's. As I said, sandbox barbarians. You're not much better.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:06:05

At 5/13/04 09:04 PM, Dxkpower wrote: shut up dude who asked you?moron go die and join ur friend zach!

What the fuck. He died, and we're using this thread to grieve at the loss of a nice guy who I encountered occasionally.

If you don't like it, piss off and leave us to it.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:06:25

At 5/13/04 09:04 PM, Dxkpower wrote:
Agreed. He must be 9; he's threatening someone on the net. At least I'm being civil. And that last Christian berserker that spoke of Clay Doe in Heads obviously needs a break from his church group sessions, and more group therapy sessions.

Are you heartless? Because you are acting like it right now. Show some fucking respect you prick.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:07:45

At 5/13/04 08:28 PM, Turnip_Decoy wrote: Alright, I digress, my bad. I skipped to Page 5 because, honestly, I really didn't want to take the liberty to read all this crap about him dying.
In closing, screw religions, but more importantly, I'll read the in-between pages from now on.

Shut up. That's not the reason for this BBS. Stop trying to offend people and act like a human being. We are all trying to be respectful here. Please pretend to be mature and understand that.

More on topic, I'm really sorry to hear this. Can anyone tell me where I canfind this guy's profile? Sorry if it was already mentioned. I'm tired. ;(

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:09:22

Are you heartless? Because you are acting like it right now. Show some fucking respect you prick.

no respect will be shown and yes i barely have any feelings left

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:09:31

A thats sad! Poor him. Who is cereal box?

Sad News

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:10:14

At 5/13/04 09:07 PM, Dekathos wrote:
Shut up. That's not the reason for this BBS. Stop trying to offend people and act like a human being. We are all trying to be respectful here. Please pretend to be mature and understand that.

Let's all remember that humans, as a rule, are always opinionated and sentient. Except that one moron that gave the threat. Oh, and that Jesus freak.

So by expressing my opinion, I'm being human. So your definition of human must be "humane", and even at that, I can say the same thing I just said about "human" about that word.

I've made it clear I understand his death. I've also made it clear that I don't care.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:12:03

I gave the tribute a 5 because its a tribute to a respectable NG user.....

Zach even though I didn't really know you I'll still miss you within the NG community and pray for you and your family and hope you're in a better place.

Anyone have a profile link?

Let God be with you and your family....
-The Pilot

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:13:05

At 5/13/04 09:09 PM, Dxkpower wrote: no respect will be shown and yes i barely have any feelings left

Just because you're a waste doesn't mean you have to act like it. You could do a sob story right now about how your parents are divorced and your dog ran away, but it gives you no right to disrespect other people.

At least, in a year's time, you'll look back on this and feel a deep, deep shame.

<3 Cerealbox.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:17:12

Man, am i sorry to hear that. he was a good person, its too bad he died... i dont have anything else to say except that that is very sad news.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:20:20

At 5/13/04 09:18 PM, BareNakedMike wrote:
At 5/13/04 09:09 PM, MegaGold wrote: A thats sad! Poor him. Who is cereal box?
Try not to sound stupid when u say that Im not being mean but the way u said that u sounded stupid.

Should have not posted something like that in the first place

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:23:59

well it does suck that he died in his "prime" but if you think about it there are shure to be other NG users who die and no one really gives a damn about them...tho i havent herd must of this dude for tom to make this he must have been a good member...

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:29:40

This is sad. ...I'm talking about the posts here....
A topic made with a good intention for people to just show some respect, and sympathy for a fellow NG member who contributed to the NG community, who died.

and this is how it turns out.. All argueing about who believes in what, and this and that and all this shit.. Even the people who were showing their respect for him, and posted back at the unempathetic morons, bad things like.. I hope you die and shit.. are just dropping down to their level..

This makes me sick. Everyone.. In general.. Grow up.. This topic is heading down the wrong road, lets get it back on track. Their should be rules for being an asshole, in this topic, but opinions are opinions and i respect that.. but seriously guys..
geeze.

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:32:42

At 5/13/04 09:01 PM, Chia_pet_slavedriver wrote: turnip decoy, you fantasize about sonic adventures, i dont think your sane enough to have a say in this

you guys should stop fighting, morning the death of a fellow NG member shouldnt involve insulting another. This is disrespect to him and his family and anyone else who wants to morn his death and has to go throught these posts first. I am ashammed you guys, making a name for yourself that will probably be turned aganst you.

1987- 2004 Zach

Rest In Peace

P.S- You will always have a place in our hearts.

Check me out!

"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:34:23

Just because you're a waste doesn't mean you have to act like it. You could do a sob story right now about how your parents are divorced and your dog ran away, but it gives you no right to disrespect other people.

At least, in a year's time, you'll look back on this and feel a deep, deep shame.

ha why invent a sob story i can do what i want if u dont like go kill ur self why would i feel shame and why would i feel any thing for zach is just burned now or maggot food....

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:34:37

I'm going to have to apoligize to everyone I flamed just before. It's not something I do often. Although I think you deserved a nice flaming, it shouldn't have been from me. It's just a little hard not to get defensive at a time like this.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:35:26

man, i never knew the guy. or at least talked to him much.

i'm sure he was a good guy.

my heart is out to his family and friends. its always sad to see a newgrounder gone.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:36:07

Got to hell you stupid fuck. You should be one who should kill himself.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:36:44

At 5/13/04 09:10 PM, Turnip_Decoy wrote:
At 5/13/04 09:07 PM, Dekathos wrote:
Let's all remember that humans, as a rule, are always opinionated and sentient. Except that one moron that gave the threat. Oh, and that Jesus freak.

No your wrong. True Humanity strives to better itself. Don't use the worst of us as the example for the whole, don't generalize. >:(

I can't tell you how many people do that and how completely and tottally wrong and close minded it is especially when it has to do with religion and God. WOW! Jesus Freak? That's great. Call people names just because they believe in something other then themselves. Your philosophy on life is twisted bull shit, sir. The truth hurts and that's why you are offended by its slightest mention.

You want attention so you set out to piss people off. End of story, and now you've got me ranting off topic as well. It's my fault for letting you get to me. I know I shouldn't be adding fuel to the fire.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:37:45

At 5/13/04 09:36 PM, zsh1ft wrote: Got to hell you stupid fuck. You should be one who should kill himself.

Just to know, that post was for Dxk

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 21:39:43

At 5/13/04 09:37 PM, zsh1ft wrote:
At 5/13/04 09:36 PM, zsh1ft wrote: Got to hell you stupid fuck. You should be one who should kill himself.
Just to know, that post was for Dxk

there is no hell or heaven mayb i should kill my self or let someone have the pleasure of killing me