Be a Supporter!

Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!!

  • 1,078 Views
  • 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:59 PM Reply

Watch at your own risk.
For too long has my sister caused my household pain and suffering, It is time she realizes how much of a psychotic bitch she really is. I find great pleasure in blackmailing her, she deserves this. I also love how my mother does nothing but lets this pmsing thunder cunt yell at her the way she does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIZQMzGl968&feature=youtu.be


Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Why are you naked?

kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: Why are you naked?

are you sure he's naked


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:05 PM Reply

Maybe it's because you're laughing, but you both look and sound like Shaggy.

CheezNapkin
CheezNapkin
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:05 PM Reply

nice neckbeard asswipe


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, DirtyMeatball wrote: Maybe it's because you're laughing, but you both look and sound like Shaggy.

yea! lol, It's a funny vid though


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Member since: May. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

Misread the thread title as "Exposed: My Sister's Backside!!!"

I was very disappointed.


BBS Signature
explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

Nice staircase. Your living room furniture is kind of bland, though.


I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.
PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 12 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: Why are you naked?

I was with my girlfriend, something most of you will never have.


Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:17 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, smeagol1 wrote:
At 12 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: Why are you naked?
I was with my girlfriend, something most of you will never have.

wait wait wait...so your girl friend is a guy???


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:23 PM Reply

At 7 minutes ago, smeagol1 wrote:
At 12 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: Why are you naked?
I was with my girlfriend, something most of you will never have.

Oh I thought it was alright and now I've just lost all respect for you.

Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:25 PM Reply

I wish I lived in a house as nice as yours, but at the same time you should really move out.

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:32 PM Reply

So.....where's the dad?

I couldn't understand a word she said, all i heard was "120 MOM!!!"


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:33 PM Reply

You're a disgrace to yourself and your family.
Why? because you think blackmailing resolves something.
You just embarrassed your family, at least that's what it looks like.

Grow up, you're like 20.
I can't believe I actually liked your beard.


BBS Signature
froggerfreak
froggerfreak
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Programmer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:34 PM Reply

You should tell her to lose some weight if she really wants to be pretty. A good looking dress isn't going to fix an ugly person. Also, your room is messy.


Valar Morghulis []

BBS Signature
Nickisabi
Nickisabi
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:36 PM Reply

You look like one of the Doobie Brothers.

Seriously, grow up. She needs to be slapped, but you need to take this video down. This sort of thing can ruin her future education you know.


If you disagree with my opinion, you're wrong. I'm sorry you have to hear that...

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

At 46 seconds ago, II2none wrote:
I couldn't understand a word she said, all i heard was "120 MOM!!!"

Fuck off you bitch. I'm tired of you treating me like shit! I'M TIRED OF YOU THINKING THAT I DON'T KNOW .. 100 or less..bla bla I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING A 120 MOM! I'VE BEEN LOOKING, BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! bla bla IF IT AIN'T WHAT YOU WANT, I CAN'T HAVE IT.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 32 minutes ago, XenonMonkey wrote: Misread the thread title as "Exposed: My Sister's Backside!!!"

I was very disappointed.

WTF? I read that too.

But anyhow, how's any of this blackmail?

Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:46 PM Reply

lol I always imagined you as a guy who would try to look like some Scandinavian pagan but now I learn that you look like Shaggy.


BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 13 minutes ago, AndreovichZhivago wrote:

This sort of thing can ruin her future education you know.

Trust me, I care.


Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 11 minutes ago, AndreovichZhivago wrote: You look like one of the Doobie Brothers.

Seriously, grow up. She needs to be slapped, but you need to take this video down. This sort of thing can ruin her future education you know.

No it won't, that's stupid. If your grades are stellar why would being a bitch towards your mom effect (for reasons not clarified) enrollment? (unless the principal knows them personally which is one in a million)

At 12 minutes ago, FairSquare wrote:
At 46 seconds ago, II2none wrote:
I couldn't understand a word she said, all i heard was "120 MOM!!!"
Fuck off you bitch. I'm tired of you treating me like shit! I'M TIRED OF YOU THINKING THAT I DON'T KNOW .. 100 or less..bla bla I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING A 120 MOM! I'VE BEEN LOOKING, BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! bla bla IF IT AIN'T WHAT YOU WANT, I CAN'T HAVE IT.

See...half of that still doesn't make sense.

--------------------

OP seriously what is this about?


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:53 PM Reply

She is indeed a huge bitch.

Also, nice beard.

No, really, nice beard; it compliments your hair very well.
Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:57 PM Reply

I would've punched her out but I guess youtube sorta works.....

Don't think it'll go viral though.


I have a penis

BBS Signature
smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:57 PM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, II2none wrote:

OP seriously what is this about?

She was screaming about a stupid prom dress that no one is ever going to remember.


Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:00 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, smeagol1 wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, II2none wrote:

OP seriously what is this about?
She was screaming about a stupid prom dress that no one is ever going to remember.

whats wrong with it ?


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
bman200
bman200
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:03 PM Reply

I have one of those sisters, too. They act kind around everyone else except their family. Stick her in the kitchen and it'll be fine.


The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature
BinaryGuy
BinaryGuy
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:06 PM Reply

hmm... nice bed covers there... where'd you get them?

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:01 PM Reply

I thought you were going to be 14 and then there was a naked man's face staring at me wtf?

If this vid contained violence or something it'd be alright but it was just very boring.

Nickisabi
Nickisabi
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:09 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, II2none wrote: No it won't, that's stupid. If your grades are stellar why would being a bitch towards your mom effect (for reasons not clarified) enrollment? (unless the principal knows them personally which is one in a million)

Actually it can. Colleges check the backgrounds of families and if they see her going nuts they're going to have second thoughts. Colleges want good people you know.


If you disagree with my opinion, you're wrong. I'm sorry you have to hear that...

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Exposed: My sisters bitch side!!! Mar. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 2 minutes ago, AndreovichZhivago wrote:
At 1 hour ago, II2none wrote: No it won't, that's stupid. If your grades are stellar why would being a bitch towards your mom effect (for reasons not clarified) enrollment? (unless the principal knows them personally which is one in a million)
Actually it can. Colleges check the backgrounds of families and if they see her going nuts they're going to have second thoughts. Colleges want good people you know.

Okay one video of a chick yelling vs a history of violence and drug abuse will be evaluated very differently. If this girl had history of criminal activity or videos confirming irresponsibility then that would be something worth taking into consideration. Hell almost everyone has family problems.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature