Grayham
Grayham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Recording Problems Mar. 20th, 2012 @ 02:32 PM Reply

Hey everyone
So i'm having some trouble with the audio in my flash cartoon. I record my voice onto audacity and it sounds fine. I then export it as a WAV file, import it into my flash library and then drag it onto the scene. When I press enter to play the frames it sounds fine but when I press ctrl+enter and it exports the movie to a SWF file the audio is suddenly all messed up like it's being doubled. I also tried exporting it as a quicktime movie and the same thing happened.

Please help, thanks

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to Recording Problems Mar. 20th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 7 minutes ago, Grayham wrote: Hey everyone
So i'm having some trouble with the audio in my flash cartoon. I record my voice onto audacity and it sounds fine. I then export it as a WAV file, import it into my flash library and then drag it onto the scene. When I press enter to play the frames it sounds fine but when I press ctrl+enter and it exports the movie to a SWF file the audio is suddenly all messed up like it's being doubled. I also tried exporting it as a quicktime movie and the same thing happened.

Please help, thanks

Is it set to event, or stream? Also, under publish settings, are the audio stream/event settings at least 128kbps?

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
Grayham
Grayham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Recording Problems Mar. 20th, 2012 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Adam-Beilgard wrote: Is it set to event, or stream? Also, under publish settings, are the audio stream/event settings at least 128kbps?

Thanks alot, working fine now

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to Recording Problems Mar. 20th, 2012 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 39 minutes ago, Grayham wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Adam-Beilgard wrote: Is it set to event, or stream? Also, under publish settings, are the audio stream/event settings at least 128kbps?
Thanks alot, working fine now

I'm glad me asking questions to diagnose the problem helped!

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature