Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 02:29 AM Reply

At 6 hours ago, II2none wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Raab wrote: You guys should be too old to give a fuck about this. Just sayin
You can't put an age limit on animation,

Actually, every show in the world has a target audience... and I'm pretty sure nobody is targeting basement virgins who whine about TNMT on internet forums.

Disney has can vogue for that looong before you were even born.

What? That isn't even fucking English.

That's like saying you shouldn't give a fuck about Jurassic park cause it's not rated R.

You leave Jurassic Park the fuck out of this.

If you are my age.... you grew up on TMNT... but are now an adult and don't give two shits about some upcoming cartoon series.

...If you are young enough to be watching the new TMNT series, you can't be angry that the "old TMNT" is being changed since you weren't even around for it.

...and finally.... if you are still watching TNMT and obsessing over Sonic the Hedgehog as an adult...
You let me know how much pussy you get, and that same number is the amount of fucks i give about your opinion.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 02:46 AM Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Raab wrote:
Actually, every show in the world has a target audience... and I'm pretty sure nobody is targeting basement virgins who whine about TNMT on internet forums

Nice try, but no it's not the fact that its tmnt its the fact that you equate a medium to maturity and that's a flawed perception in my opinion.

Disney has can vogue for that looong before you were even born.
What? That isn't even fucking English.

my bad but i'm sure you got my point.

That's like saying you shouldn't give a fuck about Jurassic park cause it's not rated R.
You leave Jurassic Park the fuck out of this.

If you are my age.... you grew up on TMNT... but are now an adult and don't give two shits about some upcoming cartoon series.

What? This isn't about a cartoon series this is about Micheal bay making another live action perversion of a popular cartoon series.

...If you are young enough to be watching the new TMNT series, you can't be angry that the "old TMNT" is being changed since you weren't even around for it.

Again not defending TMNT.

...and finally.... if you are still watching TNMT and obsessing over Sonic the Hedgehog as an adult...
You let me know how much pussy you get, and that same number is the amount of fucks i give about your opinion.

You gave enough of a fuck to reply like some wanna-be bad ass. I don't need to give vagina poundings to feel secure about my self.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Ninjkabat
Ninjkabat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Animator
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 09:26 AM Reply

At 8 hours ago, KillerSkull wrote: I wonder how many explosions are going to be in this film? You know, about martial arts, but don't you woory, I'm sure Mr. Bay can fit explosions of epic proportions into this movie somehow!

MICHAEL BAY-SPLOSIONS BOOOOOOM!

I'm putting the over/under at 1000. I wonder what odds Vegas would give me on that.

-The Ninjkabat: Cartoonist, Animator, VA, Japanese speaker, and Ninja all rolled into one.
Twitter | Google+ | deviantArt

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 09:34 AM Reply

The fuck... sorry I'm going to have to cry in the corner for childhood, so give me a couple of moments.

I hate you Michael. I hate you with all of that is my being

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:01 AM Reply

That's pretty retarded Idea that Michael Bay though but besides the The Teenage mutant ninja turtles being a Pop Culture Icon they arn't exactly typical fictional normal characters at least for the time they were conceived.

Drony
Drony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:30 AM Reply

Michelangelo speaks out!

BBS Signature
TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:34 AM Reply

At 10 hours ago, SpamOfCan wrote: Micheal Bay ruined transformers, and chance are he'll ruin this too.
Though, I did like the bit where Wheelie humps Megan Fox's leg in TFM2 ;3

Fun fact

I was supposed to guest star in the first movie, but I pulled out last minute due to some well, you the know the rest. I didnt agree with the script and all that shiznit. Chestnut. Austin powers humor, cup of tea, yeh yeh.

BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:35 AM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, Drony wrote: Michelangelo speaks out!

"You probably don't know me but I did some voice work on the first set of movies that you are starting to talk about sodomising... The rape of our childhood memories continues ..."

What a fucking legend.

TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:40 AM Reply

At 8 hours ago, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Why does Michael May have to ruin good childhood things. Is he going to start giving out more homework next

But I like homework. I think homework shall stay says I! HAR HAR!

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:48 AM Reply

Micheal Bay did make "Transformers", which on RottenTomatoes has the highest rating of any live action movie based on a cartoon. Granted, it's still not a fresh rating with 57%, but it's at least as good as it gets in terms of live-action adaptations. The first TMNT has a rating of 44%, so it is possible he could make this a good movie. Of course, he also made "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen", which was worse than any TMNT movie, unfortunately.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

TehPoptartKid
TehPoptartKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 10:54 AM Reply

l not a fresh rating with 57%, but it's at least as good as it gets in terms of live-action adaptations. The first TMNT has a rating of 44%, so it is possible he could make this a good movie. Of course, he also made "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen", which was worse than any TMNT movie, unfortunately.

Yeh, good site rotten tomatoes is. I should take another peek at that site right nowz.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

The only practical way to make mutant turtles like in the TV show is to splice human and turtle DNA, creating a human-turtle hybrid.

HuIk
HuIk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Painbringer wrote: The only practical way to make mutant turtles like in the TV show is to splice human and turtle DNA, creating a human-turtle hybrid.

Well.......... have you ever stuck in a turtle's ass? It's water tight.

px hulk.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt May. 31st, 2013 @ 05:36 PM Reply

Who gives a shit if some hack director makes a shitty version of TMNT? Just ignore it and continue to watch the cartoon series.

logic on Newgrounds? Impossibru.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt May. 31st, 2013 @ 05:41 PM Reply

At 5/31/13 05:36 PM, Cootie wrote: Who gives a shit if some hack director makes a shitty version of TMNT? Just ignore it and continue to watch the cartoon series.

Yet you couldn't ignore this thread...!

Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt May. 31st, 2013 @ 07:27 PM Reply

If all the fuck Michael Bay wanted was to make a movie about space ninjas, he could've named it just that, "Space Ninjas," and I probably would have watched it. Instead, he is ruining a cherished childhood favorite of mine!

Let's set this straight. They're mutants, they were turtles that got mutated. Their mutated ratman sensei somehow paid for their pizza and booze, and they fought crime.

Why do they have to put aliens into this?
Boycott this

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt May. 31st, 2013 @ 11:31 PM Reply

So where do the explosions come in?

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 05:13 AM Reply

At 5/31/13 05:41 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 5/31/13 05:36 PM, Cootie wrote: Who gives a shit if some hack director makes a shitty version of TMNT? Just ignore it and continue to watch the cartoon series.

Yet you couldn't ignore this thread...!

I came here to mock the circlejerk.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Splats
Splats
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 06:34 AM Reply

At 3/20/12 09:25 AM, creepyboy wrote: Now I'm fully convinced that Michael Bay's goal is to destroy my childhood memories.

Yeah, first Transformers, now this.
Michael Bay: always there to rape what you loved as a kid!

Steam - Last.fm
IVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY I KILLED YOUR BABY TODAY

BBS Signature
tysonwritesel
tysonwritesel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 07:44 AM Reply

Michael Bay's garbage, new movie will also suck ass. Fuck it.

tysonwritesel, @Newgrounds member for 10 years, 6 months, 27 days. ***6-20-2003***

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 11:09 AM Reply

You need to check out "TMNT: Coming Out Of Their Shells" tour. Actually, the third movie isn't even the SECOND worst example of anything that had the TMNT name on it, as that honor goes to some show called "The Next Mutation". Live action adaptations are rarely (if ever) good and excluding the Death Note movies (made in Japan) there is no live-action adaptation that has a fresh rating on RottenTomatoes. And people say prequels are bad.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 6/1/13 11:09 AM, Ericho wrote: You need to check out "TMNT: Coming Out Of Their Shells" tour.

What's wrong? Don't like overly awkward musicals?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
PsychoZoid
PsychoZoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 04:29 PM Reply

I don't know much about this Michael Bay adaption, so I won't judge on it yet.

I might even give the movie a chance anyway...

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:50 AM Reply

At 6/1/13 12:45 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: What's wrong? Don't like overly awkward musicals?

Yeah, might want to check out the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd's take on it. Trust me, you can find it.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:51 AM Reply

At 6/1/13 12:45 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: What's wrong? Don't like overly awkward musicals?

Yeah, might want to check out the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd's take on it. Trust me, you can find it. It's also the lowest rated thing on the IMDB related to TMNT.

Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:56 PM Reply

A movie that sounds this bad may go straight to Netflix, like Michael Bay's last horrible movie, Transformers 3: Dark (side) of the Moon.

How fucking unoriginal do you have to be to think that nobody would notice that you stole the title of a movie by getting stoned and staring at a Pink Floyd album?

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:52 PM Reply

At 3/20/12 03:08 PM, Painbringer wrote: Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles

or

T.A.N.T.

Teenage Alien Intergalactic Ninja Turtles

or T.A.I.N.T.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 8th, 2013 @ 11:25 AM Reply

At 6/2/13 10:50 AM, Ericho wrote: Yeah, might want to check out the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd's take on it. Trust me, you can find it.

Sorry about the double post. Good thing no one noticed.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt Jun. 8th, 2013 @ 01:53 PM Reply

What do you think he'll ruin next? Inspector Gadget? Thundercats? Power Rangers?

Power Rangers, those explosions behind them give Micheal boners, he's gonna use nukes for the movie.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature