You can play the game here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/592034
Each building can be leveled up to a maximum level of 9. Your buildings will cooperate with each other, so two rank 4 buildings produce the same effects as a single rank 8 building.
* An Armory is required to buy weapons for your soldiers.
* As you level up your Armory, you'll be able to buy more powerful weapons.
* Whenever you attack an enemy Armory, you can steal their weapons. Level 5 weapons will be stolen from a level 5 Armory, level 8 weapons will be stolen from a level 8 Armory, etc.
* You can own a maximum of 999 weapons.
* Strategy 1: Try to rank an Armory up to level 9 so you can buy the best weapons. This only uses one tile, so you have more room to do other things.
* Strategy 2: Build 3 rank 3 Armories. This will allow you to buy the most powerful weapons more quickly, but at the cost of taking up valuable space.
* Strategy 3: Don't build an Armory at all, instead try to steal your weapons from your enemies. This will be easier if you start with weak enemies who have low level armories, and work your way up to powerful enemies with high level armories.
* A Barracks is required to recruit and train soldiers.
* As you level up your Barracks, you will be able to house more soldiers at once.
* It costs 1 turn to recruit 1 soldier.
* It costs 1 turn to train a soldier up one level.
* The maximum level for a soldier is 9.
* Strategy: Get as many level 9 soldiers as you can! They'll help protect you from attacks, and help you successfully attack others.
* A City is required to produce coin.
* As you upgrade your City, you can produce more coin per turn.
* Whenever you attack an enemy City, you can steal their coin.
* Setting your tax rate to over 50% will produce more coin, but lower your Empire's happiness. Setting your tax rate to under 50% will produce less coin, but raise your Empire's happiness. Your Empire's happiness has an effect on how well your soldiers perform in battle.
* You can own a maximum of 999,999 coin.
* A city can be repaired with turns, which is useful if you are out of coin.
* Strategy 1: Build four or five cites, and build some strongholds next to them for defense. Slowly rank your cities up along with the rest of your buildings as you play.
* Strategy 2: Build a whole bunch of Cities and try to bulk up on as much coin as you can. Your defenses will be weak if you do this, so try to fly under the radar. After you're super rich, sell some of your cities to make room for other buildings.
* Strategy 3: Build a Spy Hub (or several), and hunt down enemies that are using strategy 2. Steal all of their coin.
* A HQ is required to attack with more than one soldier at a time. If you have no HQ, you will attack with a single militia who has nothing but a pitch fork.
* As you level up your HQ, you will attack with more soldiers at once. With a level 2 HQ you will attack with 2 soldiers at once, with a level 5 HQ you will attack with 5 soldiers at once, etc.
* Whenever you attack an enemy HQ, you can steal their turns.
* If someone has recently attacked you, they'll show up in the HQ under âEUoePersonal Revenge.âEU You will receive a 50% revenge bonus if you attack them.
* If someone has recently attacked one of your teammates, they'll show up in the HQ under âEUoeNational Revenge.âEU You will receive a 25% revenge bonus if you attack them.
* A Spy Hub is required to effectively spy on your enemies.
* As you level up your Spy Hub, you'll be able to do more spying with fewer turns. It will also be harder for others to spy on you.
* Whenever you attack an enemy Spy Hub, you can destroy whatever intel their nation has collected on you.
* You can search for targets with a lot of coins, launch sites, turns or weapons.
* You can disable an enemy's Strongholds by spying on them. The chances increase if your Spy Hub level is high, or if you spend a lot of turns spying.
* Strategy: Build at least one spy hub to make it significantly harder for others to sabotage your Strongholds.
* A stronghold provides a defensive bonus to nearby buildings.
* As you level up your Stronghold, the defensive bonus will increase.
* Whenever you attack an enemy Stronghold, you can steal their coin.
* Strategy: Place Strongholds next to targets that your enemies are likely to attack. Cities, Launch Sites, and Armories are popular targets.
* A Launch Site is required to contribute research for launching to Mars.
* As you upgrade your Launch Site, the number of research you can do per turn increases.
* Whenever you attack an enemy Launch Site, you can steal their research.
* To actually launch a shuttle to Mars and enter the Martian Hall of Fame, you'll need a level 9 launch site.
* Having a launch site will make you a huge target for attack, since others will want to steal your research.
* Strategy 1: Don't build a Launch Site. Focus your efforts on defending your teammates who do have Launch Sites.
* Strategy 2: Try to build a few high level Launch Sites. These are expensive, so you will need a lot of Cities as well. Spending your your coin and turns on a Launch Site will weaken your defenses, so get some of your teammates to agree to protect you.