New Topic Respond to this Topic
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Your Stance on Suicide? Mar. 27th, 2012 @ 12:50 PM Reply

If everyone had the will to live all the time, there would be more wars and way more executions for smaller crimes.

Do you really want to see those about to be executed begging for their lives?

True, but I don't feel like offing yourself for no good reason is necessary. It's simply ignorant to those who care for you, and would probably be devastated to know you've gone and killed yourself. I just don't feel suicide is a very "brave" thing to do. I also don't understand why people are getting so damn upset. All I'm saying is that suicide is a cowardlt move, and that everyone has the strength to overcome whatever issue they may have. Problem is, they just don't do it. Instead of giving up, why not try and try again? Thomas Edison did...Over 1,000 times in fact. I don't feel suicide is the right answer to even big problems. You're homeless. So what? Find a way to get out of your situation instead of complaining about it. Killing yourself is not going to help, either. I've heard plenty of stories of people who had been homeless for years, and finally got a job, got a home and turned their lives around. That shows that there are solutions to even big problems.

About PTSD: I don't know what that's like, so I can't say much. All I can say is that suicide even then, is not an answer. I know these people may not think they have the strength, but if someone could intervene and give them some hope, they would be better off.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature