Be a Supporter!
cjdude1
cjdude1
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Voice Actor
So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:34 AM Reply

So I was with a friend today, and he was just looking at random videos. Then, he calls me into the room. He shows me This

I dunno about you guys, but I involuntarily wince and flinch every time I see this. I can't even describe how painful it looks.


Try not to let your mind wander, It's too small to be out on it's own.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

Hehe, this is pretty bad.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
cjdude1
cjdude1
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 1 minute ago, NightOwlRoost wrote: Hehe, this is pretty bad

Exactly! It's just...Over...and Over...


Try not to let your mind wander, It's too small to be out on it's own.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:41 AM Reply

This guy got raped to death. Your argument is invalid. NSFW....BITCH.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:42 AM Reply

At 41 seconds ago, sweet21 wrote: This guy got raped to death. Your argument is invalid. NSFW....BITCH.

Yea, im at work, so Im not clicking.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 54 seconds ago, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 41 seconds ago, sweet21 wrote: This guy got raped to death. Your argument is invalid. NSFW....BITCH.
Yea, im at work, so Im not clicking.

ORLY? Where do you work?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
cjdude1
cjdude1
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:46 AM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 41 seconds ago, sweet21 wrote: This guy got raped to death. Your argument is invalid. NSFW....BITCH.
Yea, im at work, so Im not clicking.

It's seriously fucked up, Prolly for the best...


Try not to let your mind wander, It's too small to be out on it's own.

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 1 minute ago, sweet21 wrote:
At 54 seconds ago, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 41 seconds ago, sweet21 wrote: This guy got raped to death. Your argument is invalid. NSFW....BITCH.
Yea, im at work, so Im not clicking.
ORLY? Where do you work?

Clarity child guidance center

http://www.claritycgc.org/


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:49 AM Reply

At 6 minutes ago, sweet21 wrote: This guy got raped to death. Your argument is invalid. NSFW....BITCH.

Haha, meet the medic is related.
Ouch though, I would get a vasectomy first before coming face to face with a Shaolin Monk.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
cjdude1
cjdude1
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:51 AM Reply

Just thought to put this here!

So...Painful...


Try not to let your mind wander, It's too small to be out on it's own.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 5 minutes ago, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 1 minute ago, sweet21 wrote: ORLY? Where do you work?
Clarity child guidance center

http://www.claritycgc.org/

Yeah don't play it there, this video is the exact opposite of what should be in a place like that.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 56 seconds ago, sweet21 wrote:
At 5 minutes ago, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 1 minute ago, sweet21 wrote: ORLY? Where do you work?
Clarity child guidance center

http://www.claritycgc.org/
Yeah don't play it there, this video is the exact opposite of what should be in a place like that.

Ikr? The kids are asleep though, but my boss...


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, NightOwlRoost wrote: Ikr? The kids are asleep though, but my boss...

Piecing things together....your name is NightOwl....you work the night shift presumably...*gasp* that explains why you were on Newgrounds so late last night with me! And DoctorStrongbad...really it was just the three of us with the acceptation of Gambit popping in every now and again....


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 01:08 AM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, sweet21 wrote:
Piecing things together....your name is NightOwl....you work the night shift presumably...*gasp* that explains why you were on Newgrounds so late last night with me! And DoctorStrongbad...really it was just the three of us with the acceptation of Gambit popping in every now and again....

You finished the puzzle kid.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
TheRedRocks
TheRedRocks
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to So...Painful... Mar. 17th, 2012 @ 02:09 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, cjdude1 wrote: So I was with a friend today, and he was just looking at random videos. Then, he calls me into the room. He shows me This

I dunno about you guys, but I involuntarily wince and flinch every time I see this. I can't even describe how painful it looks.

It's a pretty awesome skill though.


do you ever listen to your self talk!

BBS Signature