Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Xat Room

  • 3,605 Views
  • 114 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Prodigy
Prodigy
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 02:13 PM Reply

Here it is girls.

Rules lolz

1. No monkey business.

2. Modship is only for the cool kids.

3. No blacks.

4. No racism.

Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 28 minutes ago, Prodigy wrote: Here it is girls.

Rules lolz

1. No monkey business.

2. Modship is only for the cool kids.

3. No blacks.

4. No racism.

You forget this is newgrounds and not myspace/facebook, you need to include in the rules "there will be cock jokes" and the Newgrounds community will usually come running. Until then, no.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Since you say no blacks why have you written no racism?


Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Itachi888Uchiha
Itachi888Uchiha
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 02:52 PM Reply

I want to click on that link, but at the same time, I don't want to.


BBS Signature
Prodigy
Prodigy
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, Kanon wrote: You forget this is newgrounds and not myspace/facebook, you need to include in the rules "there will be cock jokes" and the Newgrounds community will usually come running. Until then, no.

Of course, we are already partying like it's 1895.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 19 minutes ago, Thedark wrote: Since you say no blacks why have you written no racism?

No racism against asian people


"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 17 minutes ago, Itachi888Uchiha wrote: I want to click on that link, but at the same time, I don't want to.

The link is fine, but this is just like the Stickam chat, only less then 4 people seem active.

I'm not much of a chatty person either.


BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

Don't come in here, we're naked.


BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 04:06 PM Reply

I will not be joining, because I reserve a deep hatred for all of you.

JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: I will not be joining, because I reserve a deep hatred for all of you.

I hate you too.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 04:17 PM Reply

its kinda cool i have to admit


Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 04:37 PM Reply

This sounds like a very bad idea.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Prodigy
Prodigy
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Thedark wrote: Since you say no blacks why have you written no racism?

Thanks for ruining it.

slugathor
slugathor
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, tonypar16 wrote:
At 19 minutes ago, Thedark wrote: Since you say no blacks why have you written no racism?
No racism against asian people

Then what about the jews?

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 05:24 PM Reply

There should be another room created.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 05:41 PM Reply

GOLLY GOSH THIS IS GOOD


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 05:42 PM Reply

There is no one in there.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, Prodigy wrote:
3. No blacks.

4. No racism.

You just contradicted yourself.

Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 43 minutes ago, slugathor wrote:
At 2 hours ago, tonypar16 wrote:
At 19 minutes ago, Thedark wrote: Since you say no blacks why have you written no racism?
Then what about the jews?

Yes,Them to


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 11 minutes ago, ZeldaFan64DS wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Prodigy wrote: 3. No blacks.

4. No racism.
You just contradicted yourself.

Let me introduce a new super hero. What is this new justice protector named? Why, the all powerful Joke, of course. He has the ability to fly. Watch as Joke flies over the villain, Head.

---------------Joke---------->
(HEAD)


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 07:48 PM Reply

This is actually mildly amusing.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

Well, at least now we have a practical demonstration of why there'll never be an official NG chat room.

Dear god you fuckers are stupid.
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:24 PM Reply

Lol Prodigy is a terrible chat moderator.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:35 PM Reply

This chat is merely an empty shell of the greatness it once was.


BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

I'm already in there, that room is full of swag.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
ToastedToastyToast
ToastedToastyToast
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:38 PM Reply

Meh. Too many Xats and non are official. Hell even MBT made a "Newgrounds Xat"


If in doubt then set it on fire because fire is A if not THE answer and solution to absolutely everything.
-- Corey Griffin 2008
</thread></head></body></html>

TheRainbowZilla
TheRainbowZilla
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 26 seconds ago, ToastedToastyToast wrote: Meh. Too many Xats and non are official. Hell even MBT made a "Newgrounds Xat"

Exactly. Apparently, we can't mention Islam in the chat because his father died as a terrorist or something. THAT'S BULLSHIT.


"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:41 PM Reply

Being banned actually makes the chat twice as amusing because you can still watch it. Although it's still not cool that I got b& for no goddamn reason.

Prodigy
Prodigy
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:44 PM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, TheRainbowZilla wrote:
At 26 seconds ago, ToastedToastyToast wrote: Meh. Too many Xats and non are official. Hell even MBT made a "Newgrounds Xat"
Exactly. Apparently, we can't mention Islam in the chat because his father died as a terrorist or something. THAT'S BULLSHIT.

Twas a joke sir

At 2 minutes ago, Drake wrote: Being banned actually makes the chat twice as amusing because you can still watch it. Although it's still not cool that I got b& for no goddamn reason.

Ah, sorry about that, we had an overflow of guests then, didn't know you were a fellow NGer.

ToastedToastyToast
ToastedToastyToast
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Xat Room Mar. 15th, 2012 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Drake wrote: Being banned actually makes the chat twice as amusing because you can still watch it. Although it's still not cool that I got b& for no goddamn reason.

I havent even bothered going to the chat, but judging the situation it must be like looking into the window of a gay bars back room. I dont know how many circle jerks it takes for people to understand that when you make a Forum or Chat and try using newgrounds to recruit members its destined for failure.


If in doubt then set it on fire because fire is A if not THE answer and solution to absolutely everything.
-- Corey Griffin 2008
</thread></head></body></html>