00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Give Nice Guys a Chance

1,713 Views | 27 Replies

Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:40:38

This is a long read but it's worth it.

We donâEUTMt care if you talk to other guys. We donâEUTMt care if youâEUTMre friends with other guys.

But when youâEUTMre sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.

It doesnâEUTMt help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that weâEUTMre still there.

We donâEUTMt care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.

Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it canâEUTMt wait till the morning.

Also, when we tell you youâEUTMre pretty / beautiful / gorgeous / cute / stunning, we freaking mean it.

DonâEUTMt tell us weâEUTMre wrong. WeâEUTMll stop trying to convince you.

The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me.

DonâEUTMt be mad when we hold the door open. Take advantage of the mood weâEUTMre in.

Let us pay for you! DonâEUTMt âEUoefeel bad.âEU We enjoy doing it. ItâEUTMs expected. Smile and say âEUoethank you.âEU

Kiss us when no oneâEUTMs watching. If you kiss us when you know somebodyâEUTMs looking, weâEUTMll be more impressed.

You donâEUTMt have to get dressed up for us. If weâEUTMre going out with you in the first place, you donâEUTMt have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what youâEUTMre wearing.

Honestly, I think a girl looks more beautiful when sheâEUTMs just in her pjâEUTMs or a t-shirt and boxers, not all dolled up.

DonâEUTMt take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.

DonâEUTMt get angry easily.

Stop using magazines/media as your bible.

DonâEUTMt talk about how hot Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. ItâEUTMs boring, and we donâEUTMt care. You have girlfriends for that.

Whatever happened to the word âEUoehandsomeâEU / âEUoebeautifulâEU? IâEUTMd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with âEUoeHey handsome!âEU instead of âEUoeHey baby / stud / cutie / sexyâEU or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand, IâEUTMm not saying I wouldnâEUTMt like it either; )

Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you arenâEUTMt being treated right by a guy, donâEUTMt wait for him to change. Ditch his sorry disgrace to the male population *** and find someone who will treat you with utter respect.

Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when youâEUTMre at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what theyâEUTMre doing just to look you in the eyesâEU¦.and say âEUoeI love youâEU ..and actually mean it.

Give the nice guys a chance.

Yes I copied it from facebook but still it's a very good text and i would like to think what you guys thought about it?

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:42:19

Your "don't"s are borked, man.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:42:27

Shut the fuck up.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:43:56

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:44:19

Fuck something wrong happened but try to read the text anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:47:07

Eww it's the old 'nice guys' spiel. It just sounds pathetic to have a group of people that label themselves as 'nice guys' and then ask for recognition. If I ever meet someone that calls themselves a 'nice guy' in any sort of relationship connotation then I'm going to castrate them on the spot.

If people are actually 'nice guys' then most people would realize that and those individuals wouldn't have to label themselves as such.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:49:17

Good thoughts and all that (besides all the weird blatant errors, I was able to garner a bit of info on what it was all about), but you are barkin up the wrong tree. It wouldn't matter if 10,000 women saw this message, less than 5% would take it to heart. Women don't like nice guys. They always go for the guy who will beat them privately, or treat them emotionally like shit.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 14:50:34

I mostly react because of the girls always picking the cute and strong ones instead of those with a personality and being nice to others.

NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 15:01:24

At 10 minutes ago, VJF wrote: Women don't like nice guys. They always go for the guy who will beat them privately, or treat them emotionally like shit.

HA HA HA! No.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 15:03:14

At 13 minutes ago, VJF wrote: Women don't like nice guys. They always go for the guy who will beat them privately, or treat them emotionally like shit.

Sounds like you get mad pussy 'erryday.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 15:04:15

Wow, I haven't seen this fucking thing on Facebook before. Write something original instead of copy-pasting some stupid thing because you're a loser who thinks the only reason he can't get a girlfriend is because you're a "nice guy."

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 15:14:02

I prefer sweet dorky guys but it would be difficult for me to be with fatties and uglies and slobs and dudes who repodt grammatical error ridden facebook posts.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 16:15:43

At 1 hour ago, KeithHybrid wrote: Your "don't"s are borked, man.

I think he was copying pasting.
I prefer more mature women over young stupid girls, I suggest you do the same OP and stop complaining.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 16:26:56

This copypasta is delicious, what did you put in the sauce?

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 16:43:44

Tell it like it is brotha!

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 16:44:36

Nice guy logic is awful

Hey attractive girl, your pretty so i'm going to be nice to you blah blah blah. What 'you mean you're not gonna sleep with me? I was so nice

Fuck women, they're so shallow, they're only interested in bad boys
Nice guy logic is also prevalent within the gay com. tbh

nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 16:51:49

At 2 hours ago, KeithHybrid wrote: Your "don't"s are borked, man.

that makes complete sence now :D

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 17:00:20

I stopped reading once "âEUTM" was turning into the habit of this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 17:16:23

blaming your not having a girlfriend on being too nice might be the most retarded thing i've ever heard

you make it sound like the only qualification for attraction is thinking someone is nice which is the second most retarded thing i've ever heard

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 17:51:05

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 19:41:35

when the EUTM things showed up i stopped
sorry pal

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 19:48:33

I didâEUTMt read all of this.

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 19:49:24

Title does not make sense.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 19:56:59

The self proclaimed "nice guys" who sit around feeling sorry for themselves are worse than the people they call douchebags because they know how to talk to a girl.

Don't blame women for being attracted to the men who have the balls to say something to them instead of the guys who sit there, letting girls cry on their shoulders and expecting them to telepathically know they're attracted.

Deal widdit

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 21:13:16

At 6 hours ago, Slint wrote: Shut the fuck up.

yes please just so simple do it

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 21:20:02

At 6 hours ago, jonathanfis wrote: I mostly react because of the girls always picking the cute and strong ones instead of those with a personality and being nice to others.

NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS

You do it, too though. What do you prefer? The fat chick with a great personality, or the skinny hot chick with the nice ass who acts like a bitch to everyone? Women think with their clits the same way men think with their dicks, whether they admit it or not.

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-13 21:58:40

Yeah yeah, some guys who don't get girls think it's because they are "nice guys", but actually it's because they are shy, lack confidence, look bad, or all of these things combined.

Everyone can get a girl if he is assertive and confident, including those who look below average.

Response to Give Nice Guys a Chance 2012-03-14 04:29:43

Whoooaaa....

People need to calm down in this thread. Like seriously.

BBS Signature