New Topic Respond to this Topic
Strawberry-Compass
Strawberry-Compass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
girl next door 2004-05-12 20:00:09 Reply

ok does anybody have a girl that lives down your street that is total hotness? I have, she delivers papers and she is H-O-T, tell me any of you have those girl near you, btw this girl is uber hot and i think i should go talk to her, problem is as soon as she delivers my paper she goes off, and its gona look totaly gay if i open the door and say "hi!" what should i do?

LolNinjers
LolNinjers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:02:10 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:00 PM, Spawn_muffin wrote: ok does anybody have a girl that lives down your street that is total hotness? I have, she delivers papers and she is H-O-T, tell me any of you have those girl near you, btw this girl is uber hot and i think i should go talk to her, problem is as soon as she delivers my paper she goes off, and its gona look totaly gay if i open the door and say "hi!" what should i do?

You should just sit on your pporch and wait until she comes by. THEN you'll be able to talk to her

DBAO
DBAO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:05:31 Reply

lol...dont be a pussy man talk to her...if she isnt interested she isnt...at least try

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:07:06 Reply

ok, climb in a tree and wait until she arrives to deliver the paper. When she comes, sedate her ( with those guns that shoot sedatives and all ) and bring her in your house, wherever you'd like to have a convo with her.
You might want to tir her up to a chair or something, because she might be mad when she wakes up.
Or better, pretend you saved her from something. That would look way better.

so good luck with that.

BBS Signature
Lazy
Lazy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:09:24 Reply

if none of your pick-up lines work, drug her up! lol

old man status

BBS Signature
awkward-silence
awkward-silence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:10:10 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:05 PM, SinnedAzn wrote: lol...dont be a pussy man talk to her...if she isnt interested she isnt...at least try

He's got a point. I used to be a pussy around the females. But when I went to college I took a more daring attitude and it payed off big. Girls love confidence, just believe that you are suave and you will be. Believe you are sexy and they will think it too. If she's interested she will show it. If you still need a reason to be out, be mowing your yard.

AntiTanner
AntiTanner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:10:51 Reply

I got 14 year old sluts up and down my street.

Its AWESOME!

Smells like a sea port tho.

Jen-the-Great
Jen-the-Great
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:13:20 Reply

Something other than "hi" would be a good start. I mean you can start with "hi", but she'd probably just say "hi" back and go on her merry way. I used to be a paper girl and I hated it when people tried to make conversation with me. I don't know if your girl is the same way, but maybe you should try talking to her while she's not delivering your paper. If she lives in your neighbourhood, it shouldn't be too hard to start a conversation when you see her around.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:14:39 Reply

There is one really hot 13 or 14 (I can't recall her age but one or the other) year old chick right next door to me, but her dad doesn't let her out of the house much...
Maybe one day she will want it bad and I will fuck her, fuck her like A MAN!
>:)

Mike

Strawberry-Compass
Strawberry-Compass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:14:52 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:02 PM, sspanoz wrote: You should just sit on your pporch and wait until she comes by. THEN you'll be able to talk to her

Hmmmm good idea

At 5/12/04 08:05 PM, SinnedAzn wrote: lol...dont be a pussy man talk to her...if she isnt interested she isnt...at least try

Yeah true.

At 5/12/04 08:07 PM, -poxpower- wrote: ok, climb in a tree etc etc

LMAO i could...but

At 5/12/04 08:09 PM, rikishi61891 wrote: if none of your pick-up lines work, drug her up! lol

LMAO IF all things was solved this way eh?

Mojimbo
Mojimbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:18:10 Reply

Slowly move your way up I guess. I'm not really a pro at this kind of stuff, but I know how to make friends with hot girls at least. So yah first day, say something like "Thanks", then maybe after a week you could say something like "Yo bitch, lets do it!"

Strawberry-Compass
Strawberry-Compass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:22:44 Reply

Btw she lives opisite me and her room is in my view, i look in there alot but no action :( it has its advantages, she puts on a nirvana record>next day...Hey do you like nirvana? et etc

Ytangon
Ytangon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:25:22 Reply

lol
hide in the tree like that other guy said, wait till she comes by then jump down with a frying pan yelling booga booga booga, then hit her in the head with it, when she wakes up with amnesia, say your bf gf and fuck buddies and tada, you get laid ;)

Visit my blog and click my ads! Link
If your IQ was any lower, you would trip over it.

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:29:43 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:22 PM, Spawn_muffin wrote: nirvana record>next day...Hey do you like nirvana? et etc

So you are one of those phoney liars that will agree with everything the girl says in hopes of getting in bed with her???
Pfft. I always tell the truth, if they don't like me for it, then I wouldn't want to see a girl like her!

Mike

Strawberry-Compass
Strawberry-Compass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:30:38 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:25 PM, Vegeta6780 wrote: lol
hide in the tree like that other guy said, wait till she comes by then jump down with a frying pan yelling booga booga booga, then hit her in the head with it, when she wakes up with amnesia, say your bf gf and fuck buddies and tada, you get laid ;)

ROLMFAO
You guys crack me up.

Mojimbo
Mojimbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:39:06 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:22 PM, Spawn_muffin wrote: Btw she lives opisite me and her room is in my view, i look in there alot but no action :( it has its advantages, she puts on a nirvana record>next day...Hey do you like nirvana? et etc

Yah, she'll really like it when she goes over to her house and noticed she can also see her at the same time. Sometimes acting stupid can help. Well not stupid, but just dont let your tounge get tied and say whatever you feel like, except for the stuff that might scare her away.

AntiTanner
AntiTanner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:50:29 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:29 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Pfft. I always tell the truth, if they don't like me for it, then I wouldn't want to see a girl like her!

Mike

Usually you can go the other way but extreme. So when they say something you say its stupid no matter what they say. If said right, they love that shit. You need to look like you're joking about it then when they laugh say "no, im dead serious" then punch them in the neck.

SirXVII
SirXVII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:52:12 Reply

Dude yeah, but she lives next door.

God I want her so much.

BBS Signature
ICY-HURR
ICY-HURR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:55:18 Reply

I think you should just wait for an opportunity to show up, if you dont get this opportunity in a less than a week then fuck it just try talking to her because she could be going wit another guy sooner or later

Check me out!
"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature
awkward-silence
awkward-silence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:55:18 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:13 PM, Jen_the_Great wrote: Something other than "hi" would be a good start. I mean you can start with "hi", but she'd probably just say "hi" back and go on her merry way. I used to be a paper girl and I hated it when people tried to make conversation with me. I don't know if your girl is the same way, but maybe you should try talking to her while she's not delivering your paper. If she lives in your neighbourhood, it shouldn't be too hard to start a conversation when you see her around.

This is why I would like to confess my undying love for Jen_the_Great. Though her post are seemingly sparse, each one is money. Good adivce.

DesignCore
DesignCore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:56:58 Reply

Fin out waht time she delivers especialy to ur house go rollerblading and trip into her newspaper thingy so they fall out, then help here clean em up and offer to deliver them with her sicne you slowed her down with your clumsyness. Now u have initial meeting and you have a long walk aorund the neighbroor hood together.

SoulShadower
SoulShadower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 20:57:06 Reply

Hm...Today I was looking out my front window and this really hot girl was walking 2 dogs across the street. I don't know any cute girls that live near me, so I should have immediately taken my 2 dogs and walked up and "bumped into her". But then again that would be really desperate.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:00:25 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:50 PM, Forever_Knight wrote: Stuff

If there is a girl you are talking with, and it seems like she doesn't have anything in common with you, do you think it would ever work to just say "Let's Fuck", seeing as you really don't have anything else to lose?

Mike

JKirk
JKirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:00:44 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:57 PM, SoulShadower wrote: Hm...Today I was looking out my front window and this really hot girl was walking 2 dogs across the street. I don't know any cute girls that live near me, so I should have immediately taken my 2 dogs and walked up and "bumped into her". But then again that would be really desperate.

just got play basketball or something and then throw the basketball over to her and ask her to shoot and then u can mack your game on her..

awkward-silence
awkward-silence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:03:02 Reply

If done right, stupid pick up lines work. They can make you come off as cute and funny.

SoulShadower
SoulShadower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:04:33 Reply

At 5/12/04 09:00 PM, jKiRk wrote: just got play basketball or something and then throw the basketball over to her and ask her to shoot and then u can mack your game on her..

Heh, good idea...Too bad I hate sports.

Losperman
Losperman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:05:33 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:13 PM, Jen_the_Great wrote: Something other than "hi" would be a good start. I mean you can start with "hi", but she'd probably just say "hi" back and go on her merry way.

True, but not if he follows it up with something snazzy like "Do you come here often?", "I really like these papers you deliver, do you write them yourself?", or "Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my neighborhood all night delivering papers. Wait, I mean I can see you in my pants. Wait, I mean... let's have sex."

AntiTanner
AntiTanner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:05:57 Reply

At 5/12/04 09:00 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: "Let's Fuck", seeing as you really don't have anything else to lose?

Mike

Its a tough call. I think my brother has tried it and had it work. He gets all the womens tho. You could always use it as a "funny" opening line if it doesnt work. If you want it to work i think you have to word it more like "you wanna mess around or something?" and be aloof.

klownboydotnet
klownboydotnet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:06:17 Reply

At 5/12/04 08:00 PM, Spawn_muffin wrote: ok does anybody have a girl that lives down your street that is total hotness? I have, she delivers papers and she is H-O-T, tell me any of you have those girl near you, btw this girl is uber hot and i think i should go talk to her, problem is as soon as she delivers my paper she goes off, and its gona look totaly gay if i open the door and say "hi!" what should i do?

Across the street, 3 houses down, and down the block, the first house on the left. Her cousin is okay looking too, and I'm currently friends with her (the cousin).

Watch me score, watch me.

AnimeBabiie
AnimeBabiie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to girl next door 2004-05-12 21:08:29 Reply

Guys stop acting like idiots! Spawn,just wait for her,pretend youre doing something else and talk to her,tell her what you really think about her :)