Be a Supporter!

Child Porn Versus Snuff

  • 3,537 Views
  • 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM Reply

Why is it that child pornography is prosecuted on the internet, whereas murder videos are able to be displayed on shock sites without prosecution? Both depict illegal acts in a voyeuristic manner.

Anyone care to explain this to me?


The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

because it is...
...
but...
then..
umm..
...
because fuck you thats why


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:19 PM Reply

Generally the "seriousness" of a crime is measured by the victim of the crime.

In child porn, it's an innocent child. In most "snuff"/"muder"/"beheading" videos, it's an adult on the lower end of the SES spectrum (often one who is far from "innocent").

Who does society feel more sympathy for? Obviously the child.


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Travis wrote: I really want to see this topic locked and to see you off the BBS.

Every topic you make is a troll topic trying to get people pissed off.

Pathetic.

Then ignore them?

Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 43 seconds ago, Travis wrote: I really want to see this topic locked and to see you off the BBS.

Every topic you make is a troll topic trying to get people pissed off.

Pathetic.

No, I make educated threads, and what pisses you off is your side losses and my threads pwn.

Also don't take the internet so seriously, Jesus.


The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Itachi888Uchiha
Itachi888Uchiha
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:24 PM Reply

If you really want to know just go to /b/ on 4chan. All will be made clear.


BBS Signature
poinl
poinl
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 10 minutes ago, Rapacity wrote: Why is it that child pornography is prosecuted on the internet, whereas murder videos are able to be displayed on shock sites without prosecution? Both depict illegal acts in a voyeuristic manner.

Anyone care to explain this to me?

http://www.alexanderjason.com/videoanalysis.htm


hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:32 PM Reply

Murder has always existed. It's all over the media; either the news, movies, TV, cartoons, video games, etc. We're used to it.

Child porn is disgusting and we're not used to it.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 33 seconds ago, Xyphon202 wrote: If you can't see the difference between these two then you are either really retarded, really fucked up, or a combination of the two.

it's fairly legitimate discussion

just because it involves controversial topics doesn't make it "fucked up"

one could easily argue that all life has inherent value and that we are all equal in terms of "value", so child porn would really be no different than murder videos as both depict a crime committed against a human being

most "true" democrats would argue that, yet most legal systems clearly don't reflect that

it's probably better suited for the politics forum though and is definitely not for me as i hate debating shit


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:35 PM Reply

Yeah neither should be accessible.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
poinl
poinl
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:40 PM Reply

oh and btw snuff wins :P
i just love looking at it.


hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:54 PM Reply

At 31 minutes ago, Gambit wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, Travis wrote: I really want to see this topic locked and to see you off the BBS.

Every topic you make is a troll topic trying to get people pissed off.

Pathetic.
Then ignore them?

He's going to keep attempting to troll whoever's left, though only really stupid people would fall for his pathetic attempts.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:56 PM Reply

I imagine it has something to do with the fact that having child pornography is a federal crime, but there's no law (that I know of) that forbids looking at gore. It's kinda fucked up and if you have it on your computer and were a crime suspect it could probably be used as evidence against you, but it's not actually illegal.

If i'm wrong about that gore legality matter, somebody please correct me.

poinl
poinl
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 10:59 PM Reply


http://www.alexanderjason.com/videoanalysis.htm

as you can see from that excerpt, most snuffs are staged


hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 10 minutes ago, MrRager wrote:
He's going to keep attempting to troll whoever's left, though only really stupid people would fall for his pathetic attempts.

Don't cry just because I pwned your ponyfag closet furry ass.


The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:06 PM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, Xyphon202 wrote: Sure, if you make nihilistic angsty arguments then you can say that any crime against a human being is equal, except I think in the society we have developed it's pretty clear that child pornography is fucked up.

I don't think arguing that all human life has the same value is "nihilistic angsty".

Nihilism asserts that life/purpose/value/etc do not have any objective"value and would be antithetical to this, actually. Nihilists are typically opposed to "values" in general. Maybe you should redefine your argument.

It's also clear that murder is fucked up, but child molestation is not in the same world, they are completely different and it's completely understandable why one is more excepted to be watched than the other. Most murder videos are short and to the point. I'm pretty sure if the video had some man brutally murdering a child, it would be thought of as just as vulgar maybe more than child molestation.

Murder and child porn are indeed very different crimes, but that doesn't do much for your argument.

My point is if you have lived in our society for your entire life and you can't see the difference between the two, you are probably an idiot. Or I guess just a nihilistic angsty whiny little shit.

I think you should look up what nihilism actually is.


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
Bladezguy
Bladezguy
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:24 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Rapacity wrote: Why is it that child pornography is prosecuted on the internet, whereas murder videos are able to be displayed on shock sites without prosecution? Both depict illegal acts in a voyeuristic manner.

Anyone care to explain this to me?

Good question that I don't have the answer to. I'd like to know though.


PSN: BLADEZGUY
Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0
Army Rangers

BBS Signature
THERESNOCARS
THERESNOCARS
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:27 PM Reply

Because God likes child snuff bestiality porn.

ABeastLikeNoneBefore
ABeastLikeNoneBefore
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:28 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Itachi888Uchiha wrote: If you really want to know just go to /b/ on 4chan. All will be made clear.

It's pretty obvious that you've never been on /b/ for more than five minutes.


BBS Signature
Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:31 PM Reply

Awaiting the child snuff porn.

ABeastLikeNoneBefore
ABeastLikeNoneBefore
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:34 PM Reply

At 23 seconds ago, Asperchu wrote: Awaiting the child snuff porn.

They actually had child snuff porn on a .onion site called "Violent Desires". It was accessible via Tor until it got taken down.


BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM Reply

I thought it all depended on which country the sites are hosted from because there are some borderline CP sites that I don't think are from the US but are stiil up and running becasue of nudist colonies


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Noonga
Noonga
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Travis wrote: I really want to see this topic locked and to see you off the BBS.

Every topic you make is a troll topic trying to get people pissed off.

Pathetic.

lmao pathetic.

Pathetic.

wow look at yourself br0ski


BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 12:23 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, poinl wrote:

http://www.alexanderjason.com/videoanalysis.htm
as you can see from that excerpt, most snuffs are staged

This is probably as close to the real reason of issue on legality that you can recieve an answer to. Snuff is mostly staged. The ones that aren't are most likely illegal, or legal under the laws of the country they are filmed in.

CP is usually not staged, and I strongly say usually because there are some sickos out there who convince little kids that it is ok. CP is basically what it seems to be, which is child rape, and is highly illegal in most places. WIth the exceptions of some Asian countries and others.

Either way, both should be illegalized fully, especially considering the psychological aspects of the people in the unstaged snuff films that survive. The children in the staged and unstaged CP are also going to need extensive therapy once they "get out" of that life or else they will be 90% more likely to commit suicide before reaching 20.


"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Rapacity wrote:
At 10 minutes ago, MrRager wrote:
He's going to keep attempting to troll whoever's left, though only really stupid people would fall for his pathetic attempts.
Don't cry just because I pwned your ponyfag closet furry ass.

Yeah, you sure did. At least I don't use shitty memes.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 02:30 AM Reply

At 4 hours ago, Rapacity wrote: Why is it that child pornography is prosecuted on the internet,

Child porn is illegal as fuck.

whereas murder videos are able to be displayed on shock sites without prosecution?

Execution as not necessarily illegal.


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
DramaKaw
DramaKaw
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 03:58 AM Reply

At 5 hours ago, SKHM wrote: Generally the "seriousness" of a crime is measured by the victim of the crime.

In child porn, it's an innocent child. In most "snuff"/"muder"/"beheading" videos, it's an adult on the lower end of the SES spectrum (often one who is far from "innocent").

Who does society feel more sympathy for? Obviously the child.

Are you aware that there were snuff films that contained children as victims?

VictorGrey
VictorGrey
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 04:13 AM Reply

At 5 hours ago, Travis wrote: I really want to see this topic locked and to see you off the BBS.

Every topic you make is a troll topic trying to get people pissed off.

Pathetic.

.

Pathetic.
.off pissed people get to trying topic troll a is make you topic Every
.BBS the off you see to and locked topic this see to want really I
Itachi888Uchiha
Itachi888Uchiha
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 22 hours ago, ABeastLikeNoneBefore wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Itachi888Uchiha wrote: If you really want to know just go to /b/ on 4chan. All will be made clear.
It's pretty obvious that you've never been on /b/ for more than five minutes.

Ok, I've been on /b/ for about 3 hours total. But it's not cool to scroll down and see a thread labelled "boys." Like, come on man.


BBS Signature
SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Child Porn Versus Snuff Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 18 hours ago, DramaKaw wrote: Are you aware that there were snuff films that contained children as victims?

no such thing as a real snuff film on record

and afaik i've never seen a child being murdered on film

and i frequent A LOT of extreme sites

i'm sure it exists though, but it's probably not from america and thus is irrelevant to our legal system anyways


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature