New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Dark Side Of Ng? Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 06:51 PM Reply

After being on 4chan and the deepweb for so long nothing NG can do would effect me. The mods lay down the hammer to often to get shocked.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Dark Side Of Ng? Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 11:14 PM Reply

I'm too jaded to be creeped out by anything I find on the internet at this point, but lemme tell you, there is some weird shit on this site.

Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to The Dark Side Of Ng? Dec. 17th, 2012 @ 02:17 AM Reply

There are no black staff members on NG. Thus there is no dark side.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Dark Side Of Ng? Dec. 17th, 2012 @ 04:43 AM Reply

At 3/12/12 04:04 PM, Wurfel-Waffles wrote:
At 57 seconds ago, RossBurnside wrote: However, without providing evidence, who's to say it's true?
Gosh... I didn't want to bring out this shit again... alright. Beside it has no shit to do with Illuminati or NWO. It's a fact!

Think of some URL that unreachable by users, not bots or crawlers. Open a new tab and try to enter stuff like www.1.com, www.a.ch up to random shit. Count how many site that available.

Guessing URL is the only way that can be access to the so-called invisible parts of the Net by user not AI.

Want more serious example on old database that exist? Let's use Newgrounds for an example.

Every website nowadays has a protocol or little text file calls 'robots.txt'. It is an anti-crawler that deny or allow auto-bots to access sensitive directories such as login/pm/news/user or files such as .htaccess/ haccess.ctl that supposedly to ONLY site mod/admin can have access to those. Those are part of the Invisible Web. Your frigging Dumping Ground is a part of it too, sorry!

However, with clever combination of search dorks and network mapping, robots.txt is quite useless. Like I said, sorry for the leakages!

Using dork such as site:newgrounds.com inurl:/oldbbs/ you get http://bit.ly/zkIvS5

For example http://www.newgrounds.com/oldbbs/forums/1/0/1.html (ignore the error & scroll down)

Seems like no one paid attention, so immago bump this post.

^this guy obviously gets it.

Also II2none had a good point.
More text to get it going..............well

Also, it seems the kittens page would fit into the dark side...ugh encyclopedia drammatica...
I have to say its the grossest thing I've seen.

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to The Dark Side Of Ng? Dec. 17th, 2012 @ 09:24 AM Reply

Every Wednesday from 2002-4 or so, me and my two friends Ryan and Morgan used to search the web, and there was one particular site we used to visit called 'wimp.com', now it's just a shitty family video site, but it used to host flash games and movies from around the net. There were screamer flashes and videos, and the obligatory flash animation from AlbinoBlackSheep, such as 'The Angry Strawberry', 'The Ultimate Showdown' etc. It was an awesome site, but it had a creepy undertone to it; from it, we found this game (originally it would just be on the site, but I found it on NG too).

• the ugly
    the ugly by jreinalab

the ugly

Score
    3.38 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    Rated
    Adults Only

Creepy ass game. I believe it belongs in the so called 'dark side' of the internet/Newgrounds.

Wimp was just a grey background with flash games, flash videos, and pictures etc. Simplistic, but had a nostalgic feel to it. I wish it was still there, but sadly it just hosts those shit family videos.

Also, Rotten.com is pretty fucked up.

You want a creepy song that fits the dark side? Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDwqNe1AXw

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to The Dark Side Of Ng? Dec. 17th, 2012 @ 09:42 AM Reply

Only fools think 4chan is the dark side of the internet. Maybe it was back when it was underground, but now it's just another image board.

BBS Signature