00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sanji (New World) Drawing

1,684 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sanji (New World) Drawing 2012-03-08 23:11:47

is this good or bad? I just made this today

Response to Sanji (New World) Drawing 2012-03-08 23:55:59

At 41 minutes ago, LittleMofreaky wrote: is this good or bad? I just made this today

It's a little bland, mostly. It's just Sanji, looks like it's been copied directly from the book/television shows and is just sloppily traced over and colored hahaha. That said, I'm a total One Piece geek and you can bombard me with characters all day. If you're going for this hard-edged, outlined style, you should learn to use the pen tool. Youtube has great resources.

Response to Sanji (New World) Drawing 2012-03-09 01:06:10

At 1 hour ago, DweebyHawkeyes wrote:
At 41 minutes ago, LittleMofreaky wrote: is this good or bad? I just made this today
It's a little bland, mostly. It's just Sanji, looks like it's been copied directly from the book/television shows and is just sloppily traced over and colored hahaha. That said, I'm a total One Piece geek and you can bombard me with characters all day. If you're going for this hard-edged, outlined style, you should learn to use the pen tool. Youtube has great resources.

Thanks for the advice! Seriously, I'm gonna look up those videos right now BUT I DID NOT TRACE THIS! Does that look like an Oda face to you? DOES IT?!! Eh whatever. Thanks anyways! Always cool to meet a fellow One Piece fan. :)

Response to Sanji (New World) Drawing 2012-03-09 19:47:29

I decided to try a different style pupil. Still not sure which one looks better though.

1st or 2nd?

What do you guys think?