New Topic Respond to this Topic
Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Fought Some Guy - Got A Bus Pass Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 06:56 PM Reply

Haven't had to throw a punch/kick since I was 17. Fun day.

So I was on the bus, waiting at a stop on my way to work, listening to some music when I see everyone stand up and look out the window. Some guy is throwing punch after punch at another guy (typical England). I look down and realise that he's fighting the fucking bus driver, and despite the bus driver raising his arms and saying he doesn't want to fight, the guy throws him to the ground, pins him down and starts punching at his head.

The guy is helpless, I'm quite skinny but I figure I should help, so I run down the stairs of the bus (once again, typical England), run outside and kick the guy in the chest, then drag him off the driver. The driver stood up at this point and looked beyond pissed off, so the attacker ran away. I don't blame him as the driver looked like a very, very buff version of Dermot O'Leary (picture attached for the non-English crowd), the guy was lucky the driver wasn't fighting back to begin with.

The driver thanked me and told me to call the bus company and told me to mention him. I ended up getting a free monthly bus pass, as I spend £20 a week ($35US) on bus rides, it's a nice gesture.

turns out the guy was mad because he couldn't get on despite having less than half the fair and started kicking the bus, the driver went to inspect the damage and he attacked the driver.

Party hard.

Fought Some Guy - Got A Bus Pass

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Fought Some Guy - Got A Bus Pass Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 06:59 PM Reply

Not really a fight if all you do is kick someone who is preoccupied with someone else, but good for you for helping the driver out.

Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to Fought Some Guy - Got A Bus Pass Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 49 seconds ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: Not really a fight if all you do is kick someone who is preoccupied with someone else, but good for you for helping the driver out.

IT WAS A FUCKING SCUFFLE IF EVER I HAD SEEN ONE.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
TecNoir
TecNoir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Fought Some Guy - Got A Bus Pass Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 07:47 PM Reply

Good show me'boy, good show! You cleaved that bugger in a twix, you did!

How does one sig?

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Fought Some Guy - Got A Bus Pass Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

You deserved that bus pass. Good job mate.