Be a Supporter!
Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

I've seen enough mayhem acts that caused by hippies.

Anonymous ranted the OWS shits with 'teh 99%' and people went on protests. Surprising thing was none knew exactly why the fuck should they protest what did they protest for. Next things you knew is happy jail times for both mongers and rioters. Hell, those jailers' percentages are even lesser than 1%.

Intercepting Gaza/Israel water borders illegally because hippies thought none are gonna hurt them. I bet it was quite a fun time for 9 of the dead hippies.

And countless of other useless hippies' actions. One thing I support hippies is if they are focusing all their resources to save starving people around the world. Now this is a reality instead of breathlessly ranting about a guy that happens to shoot some of his people.

Again, did you hear any of these hippies said a shit when Bush did gallery shooting in Iraq?

MWHAHA!!! VODKA!
NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 01:58 AM Reply

At 5 minutes ago, bgraybr wrote:
At 12 minutes ago, Wurfel-Waffles wrote: I'm not sure this statement makes any sense at all.
What the fuck is satire? I'll give you a hint, I was essentially repeating what you said.

I apologize for that I took old news of Bush started the Iraq fiasco that 'just a few civilians dead' as an example to debunk your hypocritical plans of saving the world from a guy names 'Kony'.

Neh, I just feel like I belong to one of a few people on this planet still have the senses of seriousness and reality.
If having a sense of reality means getting pissed off because other people are raising awareness on an issue that you don't particularly care about, then yes.

Do you know the definition of insanity? Ahem, I just borrowed Vaas's quote from Far Cry 3. You are all fucked great at doing the same shit over and over again even knowing that none of the shits are going to change.

Raise awareness my ass-hole! What can a gazillon likes on FB can do a shit to a guy that happily evading crimes on the second time? Want to raise some real awareness? Get the fuck to the nearest homeless shelter or foodbank and do some volunteering works for the community instead of being a keyboard warrior at me.

At 3 minutes ago, RandomRoarness wrote: 1st. Ghandi and Mr.MLK are dead, to which I don't understand why you brought them up.
Their impacts on society are still here. They changed societies simply by raising awareness on the issue, which according to you is fucking useless.

Still can't change the fact that they are dead.

2nd. A pessimist is what a optimist calls a realist.
You're not a realist. You're just apathetic about everything.

You are quite dumb to start a flame war here, girl.

MWHAHA!!! VODKA!
NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

I thought he died in a jungle.

BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM Reply

I love when people make threads like this. I had no idea who Kony was until you posted OP, now I've shared on facebook and donated.

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:21 AM Reply

fuck you op

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Sanch
Sanch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Artist
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:22 AM Reply

this is the first time i have heard of 'kony', fuck you op

you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
biloh
biloh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 04:15 AM Reply

The whole idea will work if the guy was going to attack first world countries, and even then no one will have to do anything about it, the government will do it themselves.
Nobody will ever care about this guy in the government, he is not a threat to our interests. Our economy is shit and they will not fund more than what they already did if they were not going to get money out of it.
If Kony was supporting communism MAYBE, but he calls himself a christian and fights against a president who was a dictator for 10 years.
This is a ton of bullshit, he will not get caught, people are naive as shit, it took the americans over 10 years to get the soviets out of Afghanistan (by doing the same thing, with more than 100 'advisors' and with weapons, but in that time they supported the revels). Even if he got killed (which i doubt it) it wont solve anything, is like chopping one hydra head.
Yeah so our economy is crap, and we are going to fund an operation that wont give us money, what kind of LEFT WING bullshit is that. THINK STRAIGHT FACEBOOK FAGS.
PLUS THE GUY IS SUPPORTED BY SUDAN, THE WHOLE THING IS ABOUT MONEY, if you want people to stop joining the revoultion army, GIVE THEM A GOOD ECONOMY. PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY, teach them how to feed themselves.
Also people need to read a book or something, cause you know corruption is just a new thing in the world. FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE. The whole thing will end like this: send more advisors, shut up facebook faggots, dont catch the guy, the end.

Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 07:46 AM Reply

NOTHING like this has ever been done before. The goal is clear, and the goal is great. Let's try to make it happen!

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 08:45 AM Reply

At 7 hours ago, LordZeebmork wrote: how about you fuck me instead~

I am pleased I know nothing of this kony faggot and don't care about what he opposes and\nor supports.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Corky-D
Corky-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 08:53 AM Reply

Such trifle.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 09:10 AM Reply

Everyone shut the fuck and up visit this website.

Feel strongly about the Kony issue all you want, but don't support Invisible Children.

A critical analysis of the KONY 2012 campaign.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 09:43 AM Reply

At 10 hours ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: What the fuck is Ghandi going to do?

Give teenage girls enemas.

What the fuck is Martin Luther King going to do?

Be a womanizer.

You also forgot Mother Teresa, who let people die in inhumane conditions when many of them could have easily been saved. Even children.

I digress. This KONY thing is pretty annoying, especially since it's like a catch phrase used all over the internet. But for once raising awareness is actually... raising awareness, since most people didn't know who he was prior to this. However, if you honestly think that this guy is the focal point for evil and child soldiers, and that this is only happening in Rwanda, and that capturing him will somehow end all this...

Well, you're pretty dense.

scamuel
scamuel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 10:06 AM Reply

I still need to check it out, but I always love the animosity towards anybody with a logical concept, or taking social responsibility into their own hands.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 10:17 AM Reply

Like everything it will come and go.

Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
scamuel
scamuel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 10:30 AM Reply

At 23 minutes ago, scamuel wrote: http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary &orgid=12429

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com.nyud.net/

Sorry if such links have already been posted, just think people should know what kind of organization they are donating to before they do. Not saying you shouldn't, but personally, I would not.

Woo, first post in like..2 years?

I think people need to just think a bit more, and not let a well made, emotionaly moving short film dictate what you do about something you only heard about half an hour before.

Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
FuckSandwich
FuckSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

OP you're a fucking idiot

CharltonChinchilla
CharltonChinchilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 11:12 AM Reply

OP is attacking something that really can't be attacked in order to cause controversy to get attention on an internet forum because he doesn't get any in reality. How sad.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 11:34 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Rallard wrote: However, if you honestly think that this guy is the focal point for evil and child soldiers, and that this is only happening in Rwanda, and that capturing him will somehow end all this...

NO ONE is saying that. You're using the "why do anything if we can't change everything?" argument which is fucking stupid.

Sure, people will still die, live in poverty, and be miserable after Kony is dead. That doesn't mean that stopping isn't a good thing.

At 9 hours ago, Wurfel-Waffles wrote: I apologize for that I took old news of Bush started the Iraq fiasco that 'just a few civilians dead' as an example to debunk your hypocritical plans of saving the world from a guy names 'Kony'.

We're not trying to fucking save the world, we're trying to stop Kony. Yeah, Bush killed people. But that doesn't mean that stopping Kony is worthless.

Do you know the definition of insanity? Ahem, I just borrowed Vaas's quote from Far Cry 3. You are all fucked great at doing the same shit over and over again even knowing that none of the shits are going to change.

Things will change if Kony is taken out of power.

Like with Dr. King and Ghandi... India is free from British rule and social conditions there are improving. Minorities essentially have equal rights in America now. If you don't consider those things significant, fine. But don't piss on people that are actually trying to help.

Still can't change the fact that they are dead.

Who the fuck cares if they're dead? Everyone dies. Their death doesn't make their actions while alive irrelevant.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 11:38 AM Reply

Great, so I hear that Invisable children is a shit organisation for some reason and that its better just to raise awareness our own way for kony but I dont want too fucking go round town putting up posters of some cunt in uganda, people probably wouldnt like me much so I donated $40 to the chairty.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:00 PM Reply

It really disturbs me that people can be drawn to a cause so easily. I agree that KONY 2012 has some good intentions, but they are going about it the wrong way. First of all, spreading awareness is great, but spreading information to a bunch of american teenagers won't help anybody, and yes, it's true that Kony is an evil man, but invisible children exaggerate him to a scale rivalling a combination of Hitler and Stalin. The thing that annoys me most, is how invisible children supports direct military intervention. They support the Ugandan army, and who are the Ugandan army? A group of unprofessional, untrained men, who are notorious for raping and pillaging. They are little better than the man they want to destroy. And anyway, all of the attacks on Kony staged by the US have failed, and have been met with fierce and bloody retaliation, so what makes IC think that the Ugandan army can do anything?

One more thing, I have a problem with IC's way of handling money. Out of all of the money they received last year, only 32% went on actually helping their cause. The rest went on advertising. Doesn't this seem a little counter-productive for a 'non-profit charity?'

I'm done.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
PoopyMcButt
PoopyMcButt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

dude, stop saying, "stop saying stop kony"

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

Yes everyone, OP is so controversial. We should all support Kony, they use almost a third of the money you give them to help the cause! They support the saintly Ugandan military to help get rid of Kony in Uganda, an area he hasn't been in for years!

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, RacistBassist wrote: Yes everyone, OP is so controversial. We should all support Kony, they use almost a third of the money you give them to help the cause! They support the saintly Ugandan military to help get rid of Kony in Uganda, an area he hasn't been in for years!

holy shit RB i was expecting you to troll this thread for once you are being genuine

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:21 PM Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: holy shit RB i was expecting you to troll this thread for once you are being genuine

Either you're just saying that because you agree with him or your sarcasmeter is broken.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:22 PM Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 8 minutes ago, RacistBassist wrote: Yes everyone, OP is so controversial. We should all support Kony, they use almost a third of the money you give them to help the cause! They support the saintly Ugandan military to help get rid of Kony in Uganda, an area he hasn't been in for years!
holy shit RB i was expecting you to troll this thread for once you are being genuine

I usually am being genuine, it's just that sometimes my opinions on matters can end up being a little controversial to other people. The only time I play Devil's advocate without dripping with sarcasm is when I adopt an anti-gun stance in related threads.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM Reply

Exactly. While the movie is a good eye-opener of what is going on, it's not like other governments weren't aware of the activities of Kony.
It's basically the same thing as people thinking posting about cancer on Facebook is magically going to stop it.

New tune: Yag

GabeLam
GabeLam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 03:11 PM Reply

Hey guys, this stuff works. I changed my facebook picture to a cartoon character, and now child abuse is GONE. EVERYWHERE. FOREVER.

BBS Signature
silencefreedom
silencefreedom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fuck Kony 2012 Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 03:21 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, bgraybr wrote:
At 9 hours ago, Wurfel-Waffles wrote: I apologize for that I took old news of Bush started the Iraq fiasco that 'just a few civilians dead' as an example to debunk your hypocritical plans of saving the world from a guy names 'Kony'.
We're not trying to fucking save the world, we're trying to stop Kony. Yeah, Bush killed people. But that doesn't mean that stopping Kony is worthless.

You know for sure FB's Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is too busy selling your 'likes' aka. private info to third party companies. He ain't going to help some hand. He has his own money to make. A trillion likes are nothing, you know.

How can you stop him? March into Uganda just like how hippies did in Gaza? Straight into Kony's sweet palace? You know exactly world governments aren't going to take part in this. The US did send a portion of troops there last year but I doubt they would take further action rather than being another obstacle just to stop a civil war.

And hey, this Mr. Kony guy did something good too He did fight back a dictator for 'theoretically democracy' eh! Is this democracy shit is all you hippies have been longing for? Just like Libya and Syria! To stop the massacre!

Things will change if Kony is taken out of power.

I heard this kind of shit a decade ago. Ivory Coast looks good with civil war. Al Qaeda doesn't affect much even Bin Laden got a bullet in his head. Chopping of a hydra's head isn't gonna work. Anyway, and how are you going to take the power off his hands?

Like with Dr. King and Ghandi... India is free from British rule and social conditions there are improving. Minorities essentially have equal rights in America now.

There is more spikes beneath the rose than we usually thought. India has been through bloodier conflicts than Mr. Gandhi's peace speeches. Or during his 'revolution'. Also, FYI the British dropped India just like French dropped Vietnam conflict, out of budget. Fuck man! The whole world just half destroyed after WW2 and of course the British had to drop its colonized lands. Gandhi did earn a large part of luck for his fame in here. So as his people.

Martin Luther King is quite different. He fought hard. However he wasn't the one-man-war. There were dozens of other African-American fought the same shits at the same time too. For their own freedom and rights. Unfortunately, King earned all the goodness from his fellows by getting assassinated. His other comrades immediately faded behind King's death shade.

Still, the rights of African-Americans didn't restore until the whites stood up and finally supported them.

If you don't consider those things significant, fine. But don't piss on people that are actually trying to help.

I have the rights to speak on what I think is right too, don't I? This OP is made for people who opposes and against the lunatic and delusive Kony shit. I posted a rant as an expression but in reality it does no harm to others, beside you.

Why the fuck have you dragged your ass over here and aim as my post? Suppression on an expression? Now that isn't democracy.

I hit back and you whined that I pissed 'on people that are actually trying to help'? Horse Shit!