Be a Supporter!

Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids

  • 4,351 Views
  • 202 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 20:31:26 Reply

big fucking deal


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 20:37:42 Reply

You know I'm kinda glad this guy had no problem punching the woman in the face and treating her as an equal but I think in front of the kids was a bit too much if you asked me


I have a penis

BBS Signature
TecNoir
TecNoir
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 20:38:02 Reply

The man and the woman both deserve equal punishment in this situation. The fighting is nothing, subjecting their kids to this is the real crime.


How does one sig?

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 20:41:39 Reply

At 44 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote:
But before she hit him, he was acting quite aggressively. A raised voice, profanity, and kicking the TV is threatening her, so was she not justified in hitting him as a means of self defense?

Nope. It was his stuff he was breaking. She wasn't acting in self defense. She was the aggressor. Nothing of what you just mentioned is threatening her.

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 20:43:09 Reply

I grew up on the idea that you don't hit girls. She seems pretty bitchy, but she's a little lady. Looks like he bashed her face.

But it does look staged, as other people said. He turns off the camera himself?


BBS Signature
Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-06 21:20:54 Reply

Psh. Nothing. Where I live, some dude stabbed his girlfriend 40 something times in front of their kids.


Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature
StationToStation
StationToStation
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 03:02:57 Reply

They should get the kids, get in their car and leave it running in the garage with the exhaust pipe bunged up.


At once to profit and delight mankind,
And with the pleasing have th' instructive joined.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 04:38:28 Reply

Don't worry fellas I am ModernPatriot and this is acceptable behaviour feminism is fucking evil and what that man did was necessary because feminism is the root of all evil and must be stopped.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 04:40:46 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Halberd wrote: Don't worry fellas I am ModernPatriot and this is acceptable behaviour feminism is fucking evil and what that man did was necessary because feminism is the root of all evil and must be stopped.

The only person wrong is the woman, the man is a paragon of virtue and he dealt with the situation the best way he could, I hope the man takes those kids custody and not the woman because feminism is fucking bullshit and we know that women are inferior and the man will take much better care of the kids. Fuck double standards fellas, we need a good case of a man taking custody of the kids to deal with the feminists.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Saren
Saren
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 04:55:38 Reply

They are both idiots.

The man is immature and has huge anger issues and problems...and he displayed them in front of his kids too

And the woman even though a bit more brighter than the man clearly doesn't know how to solve situations and I'm sure she knew that she was waking the beast


Just chillin'

Denton
Denton
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 06:45:12 Reply

That was a pretty nice hit!


It's impossible to use the bathroom in Denton's house, as not even his toilet paper takes shit from anyone.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 07:00:20 Reply

At 9 hours ago, Bees wrote: stupidness

Because someone would fake a video of them abusing each other in front of their children and then upload it to the internet so everyone can see.

Come on mah dude...

.

BBS Signature
Steff
Steff
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 07:45:40 Reply

At 15 hours ago, TheRainbowZilla wrote: Why was the camera on? WAS THIS PLANNED?

That's why you should shout "FAKE!" right away.


BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 08:43:14 Reply

Not gonna lie, I laughed when she got punched and started crying.

But wow those people should not have reproduced, they both suck. Both were in the wrong but as far as violence goes, the guy hit harder than the woman and had her cornered and was kicking stuff around her. A real man wouldn't have engaged her bullshit and certainly wouldn't have hit her back. They are both pieces of shit.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 08:47:23 Reply

At 12 hours ago, DickBuns wrote:
At 44 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote:
But before she hit him, he was acting quite aggressively. A raised voice, profanity, and kicking the TV is threatening her, so was she not justified in hitting him as a means of self defense?
Nope. It was his stuff he was breaking. She wasn't acting in self defense. She was the aggressor. Nothing of what you just mentioned is threatening her.

It doesn't matter whose stuff he was breaking. If you're standing in front of a guy and he's really angry and he hits something right next to you, you feel the rage directed at you and it's scary.
Although in this situation the woman was clearly pissing him off on purpose to get abused on tape. But if that's what she was doing I doubt it's the first time he's been violent. I still don't think she was justified hitting him at all, but I don't think he was justified in hitting her either.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 08:50:52 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Sensationalism wrote:
It doesn't matter whose stuff he was breaking. If you're standing in front of a guy and he's really angry and he hits something right next to you, you feel the rage directed at you and it's scary.
Although in this situation the woman was clearly pissing him off on purpose to get abused on tape. But if that's what she was doing I doubt it's the first time he's been violent. I still don't think she was justified hitting him at all, but I don't think he was justified in hitting her either.

He was perfectly justified in punching the shit out of her. Why? Because she was punching and assaulting him. Gender does not matter here. Who attacked first however, does.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 08:58:03 Reply

At 3 minutes ago, DickBuns wrote: He was perfectly justified in punching the shit out of her. Why? Because she was punching and assaulting him. Gender does not matter here. Who attacked first however, does.

Neither of them were justified. When I'm working with children and one hits me in the face or bites me, I can't do the same back to them. I'm bigger and I know better. I'm also able to restrain them or redirect their behavior in a nonviolent way. Hitting someone back even harder isn't appropriate at all unless a life is in danger. Defending this piece of shit makes you no better than him or his woman.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 09:28:49 Reply

Fake video, and they are both as bad as each other. And all the whiteknighting on the Youtube comments is making me feel sick.


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 09:59:59 Reply

I'm all for equality in gender issues, but come on people; assuming that the video is real, to deny that the guy escalated the situation is preposterous. By backing her into a corner and kicking the TV it's pretty clear-cut physical intimidation. He's also about twelve times the size of this woman, clocking her in the jaw after a little tap on the cheek is hard to justify as a proportionate response in self-defense.

Imagine the roles were reversed: Huge bruiser of a woman and a scrawny little dude, would you still be saying "Oh, it's self defense, he hit her first," or would you be saying "RAWR RAWR WHY ISN'T THIS CONSIDERED DOMESTIC ABUSE RAWR RAWR RAWR"?

jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 10:55:16 Reply

FALCON PUNCH!

no but seriously this is fucking sick


XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 10:58:44 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Sensationalism wrote:
Neither of them were justified. When I'm working with children and one hits me in the face or bites me, I can't do the same back to them. I'm bigger and I know better. I'm also able to restrain them or redirect their behavior in a nonviolent way. Hitting someone back even harder isn't appropriate at all unless a life is in danger. Defending this piece of shit makes you no better than him or his woman.

Your metaphor comparing children to conniving and scheming adults is inappropriate.

CANT REFUTE SOMEONE'S ARGUMENT? CALL THEM A PIECE OF SHIT.

Seems legit.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Artist
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 11:12:35 Reply

Bitch needs to get outta the way.


BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Member since: May. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 11:40:55 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Elfer wrote: I'm all for equality in gender issues, but come on people; assuming that the video is real, to deny that the guy escalated the situation is preposterous. By backing her into a corner and kicking the TV it's pretty clear-cut physical intimidation.

No no no, back up dipshit. He didn't back her into a corner, she backed herself into a corner while he was trying to get his stuff. It might have been physical intimidation for him to kick the TV, but it was his and she wouldn't move.

He's also about twelve times the size of this woman, clocking her in the jaw after a little tap on the cheek is hard to justify as a proportionate response in self-defense.

You're right. He is bigger than her. Which is why she shouldn't have picked a fight with him, hit him several times, and then cry when he fights back. She should have let him gathered his things, which she did not. When she blocked him from taking his things and leaving peacefully, she instigated the fight and deserved everything that happened to her.

Imagine the roles were reversed: Huge bruiser of a woman and a scrawny little dude, would you still be saying "Oh, it's self defense, he hit her first," or would you be saying "RAWR RAWR WHY ISN'T THIS CONSIDERED DOMESTIC ABUSE RAWR RAWR RAWR"?

Seriously? Are you trying to imply the only reason we are taking his side is because we're all misogynistic douchebags? Fuck you man, get out.


"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Elfer
Elfer
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:04:13 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Seriously? Are you trying to imply the only reason we are taking his side is because we're all misogynistic douchebags? Fuck you man, get out.

No, I'm implying that people are taking his side because finding justification for something that would normally cause outrage in the population at large is a fashionable thing for young people to do on the internet. Right now, the popular thing in society is to side with the woman in every case of domestic abuse (from either party or even mutual), with a few extreme exceptions. You're saying "Look at me, I'm the real idealist here!"

The problem is, you're caught up in the idea of "If gender equality is to be expected, then a guy should be able to physically retaliate if a woman strike him." Viewing everything through this oversimplified lens isn't really idealism, it's just a way to excuse yourself from the burden of discretion. Matters of self-defense and proportionate response aren't so clean-cut that as soon as one party escalates to say, physical contact without weapons, that doesn't mean that the other party automatically gets carte blanche to retaliate with any amount of force. This is logical, and recognized by law. To deny that is, again, a way to relieve yourself from the burden of actual thought.

For the record, I'm not blindly siding with the woman here either. It's not right to bait someone into a fight so you can catch it on video. Does that justify the guy punching her in the face in front of their children? I don't think it does.

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Member since: May. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:14:45 Reply

At 7 minutes ago, Elfer wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Seriously? Are you trying to imply the only reason we are taking his side is because we're all misogynistic douchebags? Fuck you man, get out.
No, I'm implying that people are taking his side because finding justification for something that would normally cause outrage in the population at large is a fashionable thing for young people to do on the internet. Right now, the popular thing in society is to side with the woman in every case of domestic abuse (from either party or even mutual), with a few extreme exceptions. You're saying "Look at me, I'm the real idealist here!"

He was justified in what he did and you're saying we're just taking his side because the norm in society would be the opposite?

Alright now you're just pissing me off go away

For the record, I'm not blindly siding with the woman here either. It's not right to bait someone into a fight so you can catch it on video. Does that justify the guy punching her in the face in front of their children? I don't think it does.

And why don't you mention her hitting him? Is it okay for her to hit him but not okay when he hits her and makes her shed crocodile tears?

And don't say 'oh well she didn't hit him as hard', you can't say that it's not okay for him to hit her in front of the kids and then not mention her hitting him.

He was physically and verbally provoked and she deserved everything that happened to her and you are retarded.


"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:18:58 Reply

Girl gets backed into corner by a man twice her size, who proceeds to break things and scream at her.
She gets scared and slaps him timidly.
Guy grabs her by the neck and punches her in the face.

Guys on NG: SHE PROVOKED HIM! Women hurt our feelings and equal rights. I hope she goes to prison.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:25:47 Reply

At 8 minutes ago, Im-A-Pirate wrote: And why don't you mention her hitting him? Is it okay for her to hit him but not okay when he hits her and makes her shed crocodile tears?

I did mention it, in my first post. I said that what he did was not a proportionate, reasonable or appropriate response. Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Member since: May. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:28:15 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, bgraybr wrote: Girl gets backed into corner by a man twice her size, who proceeds to break things and scream at her.

No no no, you fucking idiot I'll say this again, she backed herself into a corner trying to prevent him to get his things. He told her several times to move and even attempted to shove her out of the way and did not instantly resort to violence where she did. She was never backed into a corner by any one, she did it herself when she could have moved without any resistance from him.

She gets scared and slaps him timidly.

Yeah, "scared". That is why she came in there to start shit with him and block him from getting his things. If she was scared of him, she shouldn't have started shit and just let him get his things and leave, like he WAS TRYING TO DO.

Guy grabs her by the neck and punches her in the face.

Appropriate reaction given the circumstances. She is lucky he didn't break that TV over her head and instead got a punch in the face to bring her back to earth and get her out of the fucking way and stop her from being physically / verbally aggressive.

Guys on NG: SHE PROVOKED HIM! Women hurt our feelings and equal rights. I hope she goes to prison.

think for once you DICK SHIT


"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:35:59 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Appropriate reaction given the circumstances.

This is where you are wrong. Since I (and you for the matter) don't know the context of the situation the rest of what you said could very well be true. My main problem with it is that his response was disproportionately violent.

Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Member since: May. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Woman Punched In Front Of Her Kids 2012-03-07 12:39:22 Reply

At 54 seconds ago, bgraybr wrote:
This is where you are wrong. Since I (and you for the matter) don't know the context of the situation the rest of what you said could very well be true. My main problem with it is that his response was disproportionately violent.

No it wasn't.

She walks into the room while the guy is talking to his kid. He obviously sounds calm while she is freaking the fuck out. This leads me to believe she is intentionally trying to stir up shit. She tells him to leave and when he gets up to get his things, she blocks him from the TV and won't tell him where his playstation is. After being frustrated he kicks >>>>>>>HIS<<<<<<< Playstation is. Instead of telling him, she just keeps telling him to leave further provoking him, where she then hits him. He then hits her.

Obviously, she was instigating this fight for no reason other than to provoke him to hit her, and any one who has an IQ above 50 (not you) understands this.


"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"