Hot damn, errybody mad

KiDX05
KiDX05
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:01 AM Reply

(/>.>)/0-(U.U)-0~(<.<~) stop your fighting or at least take it to pm, other wise just talk about halo personally i think the new spartan models for online look beast =}

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:07 AM Reply

At 7 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5 hours ago, naronic wrote:
I can't believe you're still insisting that your bullshit made sense. Hell, if that was the angle you were going for, you could have said "CoD fanboy" or "Mass Effect fanboy" and though immature it would have at least been coherent. Instead you said "MGS fanboy", a series I actually DIS-like, and somehow it's my fault that your bullshit doesn't make sense.

Just because you failed, and still fail, to understand me, doesn't mean what I said doesn't make since.

It's the difference between opinions and false facts. A guy has an opinion and gets flamed for it, you bet your ass I'll stand up for him. Meanwhile, I guy arrogantly spouts a blatant lie and calls it fact, and you bet your ass I'll set him straight.

I don't think you understand, what you deem, or deemed in this case, as false is entirely within your opinion of someone else's post pertaining to call of duty. I doubt you would have done the same had it been targeted at COD.

The other thing was it was in a thread where opinions on call of duty are asked for, he stated why he didn't like call of duty and you couldn't be mature about it. Where in this thread was Halo Reach mentioned, better yet where in this thread was your opinion specifically asked for?

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:11 AM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, naronic wrote:
At 7 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote:

Halo Reach kicks the holy hell out of Call of Duty for competitive matchmaking and balance.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 10:06 AM Reply

Mass Effect 3. That is all

Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, jonathanfis wrote: Mass Effect 3. That is all

That picture being the only positive from a game full of negative.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 51 minutes ago, EtchASketchClock wrote:
At 1 hour ago, jonathanfis wrote: Mass Effect 3. That is all
That picture being the only positive from a game full of negative.

Have you played it?

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Artist
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

I pre-ordered it around November...Can't wait for it to come out. I might wait and see if they make special editions and change my order though. I really hope the Armory stays, because I think without it, there would be a major problem.

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 8 hours ago, naronic wrote: Just because you failed, and still fail, to understand me, doesn't mean what I said doesn't make since.
The only failure here is yours. You can't just spout nonsense and make excuses when it ends up not making sense. It's not my fault that you're an egotistical half-wit.

You can't simply misinterpret someone out of complete failure to bring A and B together and then expect to recover from it with the cheap labor of denial and insults, but I guess some fault is of mine for overestimating your reading comprehension skills.

Back to the original argument, if you wan't to hate on Halo Reach then do it

A: in a thread pertaining to halo reach specifically
or
B: a thread that asks for your negative opinion.
I do this with call of duty already so I'm wondering why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp without having to sandwich so much emotion and drama into the mix.

BBS Signature
hateyou1
hateyou1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:06 PM Reply

As long as this game isn't anything like Halo Reach and they make the game like Halo 2 (or at least Halo 3), then it's going to be great. Mass Effect doesn't have shit on Halo 4 this year (Halo 4 will be GOTY of 2012).

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

To naronic and RightWingGamer: GET A ROOM YOU TWO!
Getting back on topic, it looks like Skyrim has competition for game of the decade.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: Skyrim

You're joking.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 08:40 PM Reply

At 29 minutes ago, EtchASketchClock wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, Eddmario wrote: Skyrim
You're joking.

This guy dislikes popular things. How edgy.

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 6 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4 hours ago, naronic wrote:
A: in a thread pertaining to halo reach specifically
Please note back to my original post where all I said was that Halo 4 was looking alot like Reach based on its advertizing. : : : : : That wasn't my opinion on Reach, it was my opinion on Halo 4. More specifically, on the vidoc

If you didn't want to attack Reach then you wouldn't have mentioned it in your post implying that reach was a bad game to begin with, 1.

2 is yes this is a Halo thread, about a Halo 4 trailer and what one would think of it. You took that as a opportunity to attack Reach and your viewpoint was challenged, as would be in any fan thread, yet you flip out and think that somehow you have some sort of forum epeen express pass that let's you demand someone not challenge you in such a situation.

Follow me here-

Thread I wouldn't criticize MW3 in.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1234042/2

Thread where I'd be free to criticize MW3 in
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1248072

The same applies to halo. I have no bias except for in your imagination.

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 5 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 44 minutes ago, naronic wrote:
the same, and just jumped at me with your cock out the second I mentioned Reach.
jumped at me with your cock out
with your cock out

Sorry I didn't realize we were fucking 12 arguing here.
Keep the rambling above grade school level or just look up better catch phrases and insults on the web so as to not insult your intelligence to any greater degree.

And it doesn't matter what I "wanted" to do, the point is that I stayed squarely on topic (namely, the vidoc). You sir, did not do the same, and just jumped at me with your cock out the second I mentioned Reach.
Follow me here:
My post: Topical and non-confrontational.
Your post: Off-topic and arrogant.

It seems you still don't get it no matter how much I wipe the windshield for you;
You criticized Halo Reach indirectly, using it as a sort of bad example. This thread had nothing to do with HR in the first place nor your opinion on it.

This is all fine and dandy, I'll even admit that your post was semi-topical and within' your right, but you don't have a right to demand that people don't express their conflicting views for it.
I initially said "implying anything was wrong with Reach" aka why shouldn't Halo 4 take after Reach. Instead of giving constructive feedback that may have made since you instantly fall apart and go on this tangent on how you were stating your supposed opinion and therefore grants you the right to not be criticized.

So in a way, your 2nd post was more confrontational, but rather than responding with intelligent feedback that might have made since, you deflect Newt Gingrich style and demand why I say such a thing about your post in the first place.
If you wan't to criticize Reach and not get criticized back then it's probably a good idea to navigate to a thread specifically pertaining to HR or your negative opinion on any sort of game.

BBS Signature
MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 01:13 PM Reply

This whole thread is a shit throwing contest...

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 4 hours ago, naronic wrote:
On that note, like I said earlier, I do not like to derail threads. This bickering is pointless, and has gone on far too long. Guys, get this thread back on its rails where it belongs. I'll just leave naronic to his lunacy and go do something more worth my time.

I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG, I WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE ANY OF YOUR POINTS, YOU'RE AN IDIOT, GOOD DAY SIR!

classic RWG

BBS Signature
Dapper
Dapper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 4 days ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Empty promises and vague information. It's shaping up to be Reach all over again.

Negativity and shitstirring. It's shaping up to be every thread you ever posted in all over again.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Halo 4 Vidoc: First Look Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 09:24 PM Reply

Oh good lord, not this shit again. I'm going to go call a mod to have him come here to shut you all up.