New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:42 AM Reply

. The turian council member from Mass Effect: Sure every council member is a annoying idiotic douche bag, the turian guy, man doesn't matter what you do, he gives you shit when you do the best possible thing. I mostly annoys me on conversation of the aftermath of the Noveria mission. Let the Rachnaid(?) queen live and he'll claim you just released a menaces on the whole galaxy. Kill it, and we'll wonder if you enjoy killing entire species. To which I answer "Depends on the race, Turian...".

Any NPC follwer in Oblivion: There some characters that may follow you into battle, but hey why you should make them useful, no make them attack a enemy which you are already attacking and then get hit by you, while also missing the enemy.

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
CreepingInfected
CreepingInfected
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 20th, 2012 @ 09:10 AM Reply

Sheva. From Resident Evil 5.

She's always constantly getting you killed, shooting at the zombie, and she doesn't care if you're in her way and keeps shooting, and running into the crowd and before you know it, Your Partner has died.

My signature has a secret. And it's not pretty. :C

BBS Signature
SpeedoSausage
SpeedoSausage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 20th, 2012 @ 03:56 PM Reply

Every final boss in an SNK fighting game ever.

BBS Signature
sackboy198
sackboy198
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 27th, 2012 @ 04:33 AM Reply

Porky Fucking Minch

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 27th, 2012 @ 05:22 AM Reply

I hated Aeris, like seriously. When I played FFVII I was all for Cloud and Tifa. I didn't like the idea of someone else getting in the way of that so I actually was happy when she died. I've grown seen then and like her more now than ever really, but yeah while most people were crying at that infamous scene I was laughing.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
destructopoon
destructopoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 27th, 2012 @ 06:20 AM Reply

OMG hope from the final fantasy 13 and 13-2 saga all he does is whine about how his mom fell off a bridge or sumthin like that then in 13-2 he returns as a matured flat chested lesbian who still uses a [guessing plastic] boomerang when all the military uses guns... like srsly u think ur cool when u throw ur lil toy at a bahamut and ur soldiers unload clips on it.
i srsly cant stand him particularly he is an eyesore to that game.

Characters you just don't like

forever yours
DESTRUCTOPOON

Jernemies
Jernemies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 27th, 2012 @ 11:02 AM Reply

Erol from Jak II (a.k.a Errol in Jak 3). That asshole is just... seriously, if you've ever played Jak II, you know what I'm talking about. When he *spoilerrrzzz* blows himself up in a big pile of dark eco, you're just happy. *.....* The guy is such a bitch, and to top that, he doesn't even fulfill the role as the main villain's right hand due to his stupidity. In Jak 3 then, he's a cunt, but at least he's actually much smarter compared to Erol of Jak II. (No, I won't tell you how does he appear in Jak 3. I've already spoiled too much.)

The second is Melissa Singh from Saw (the video game). That bitch is stupid. Believes instantly what the "iiivul mastah" says about the main potagonist, and in the ending, she escapes just to be killed stupidly in a shotgun trap. You see a spoiler there? No need to thank me, really, I saved you from that "twist".

The third is not nearly as annoying as the first two: The Knaaren king from Rayman 3. The idea is nice, but his squealing is ear-piercing. Luckily enough we don't see him that much in the game.

That's my top three. I may have forgotten someone though.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 27th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

Well after Cerebella's ending in skullgirls....Cerebella.

Less recently, that insane guy in dead space 2. He was annoying and not well thought out. Plus he killed the only other survivor.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
spukos
spukos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 08:32 AM Reply

Dwarfs from Lineage2
0 dmg, n/a p.def, n/a Hp/Cp

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 10:31 AM Reply

I never understood how she was ment to be likable in any way, she's just incredibly irritating.

BBS Signature
Kogasu
Kogasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

Oh just fuckin' die already!

Listen to my (shitty) original music! (Only if you want to.)

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 01:45 PM Reply

At 5/28/12 10:31 AM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: I never understood how she was ment to be likable in any way, she's just incredibly irritating.

She's abit whiney but I don't quite notice or mind her being around.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 3/3/12 04:14 PM, MrFlopz wrote: Anyone remember that one kokiri shithead you meet in the beginning of Ocarina of Time? He blocks your path until you get both a sword and shield. Which is annoying enough without him acting like an obnoxious little douche bag. I hated that fucker.

Mido.

He was a douche.

BBS Signature
Philnemba
Philnemba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 03:02 PM Reply

Tingle from every Zelda game he made a appearance in.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM Reply

James and Jacob from Mass Effect

Fenris and Sebastian from DA2

Gareth from The Witcher

those are the ones on the top of my head right now

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

mrty
mrty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

Nathan Drake (Uncharted): Now, don't get me wrong. I don't dislike him. It's just that he sometimes talks to himself too much and cracks too many jokes, especially in situations that would personally make me forget about any sense of humor. Other than that, he's lovable.

Chloe Frazer (Uncharted): While she does seem to become more of a considerate person towards the end of the second game, she is mostly unreliable and unpredictable.

Hugo (Street Fighter X Tekken): In fighting games, I've always been one to prefer small and fast characters (ironically, his partner Poison is one of my favorites for this reason). Hugo is probably the slowest character in the entire roster. His looks or personality don't intrigue me either. He's a very shallow weird man with weird hair and weird clothes.

Kano (Mortal Kombat): He just doesn't fit my play style somehow, and he always seems to be the same guy: a vicious criminal who hates cops.

Hershell Biggs (L.A. Noire): He's an immensely unfriendly bastard until the end. I was hoping to see some character development in him but not much has happened except that he developed a reluctant respect for Cole, but even that is debatable.

Stanley Poole (Bioshock): Ugly, sinister fellow.

Sofia Lamb (Bioshock): While she does have an outstanding voice, I just failed to respect her as much as I respected Andrew Ryan. Not to mention, she keeps repeating the phrase "Ask yourself."

Paco Mendes (Heavy Rain): Never seen a guy as obnoxious as this one. Definitely deserved that lamp in the head.

Frank West (Dead Rising): The problem with this guy is that although he has shown considerable character development between Dead Rising and Dead Rising: Off the Record, both of his personalities are pretty obnoxious to me. Let me elaborate. In the former game, he is a determined but somewhat cowardly and awkward guy. He just lacked charisma somehow. In the latter game, not only is he very confident, he has also become a bit of a bastard. He gives Stacy a pretty hard time about his suspicions on her, he can perfectly talk back to psychopaths, he's just ruder in general.

Rebecca Chang (Dead Rising): Being amongst zombies must have made her desperate for men, for the whole thing she does in the entire game is to flirt with the protagonist, get in trouble, get saved by the protagonist, and resume flirting.

Francis (Left 4 Dead): Back when I was a L4D freak, I played as almost all characters except for Francis. He's a cocky scumbag who never really gets along with anyone in the group. And despite his tough guy attitude, he screams like a girl when knocked down.

Hwoarang (Tekken): He has awesome kicks, yes. But he's extremely arrogant.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." -Stephen King

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 04:13 PM Reply

I never liked Toad in the Mario games.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 28th, 2012 @ 10:22 PM Reply

Ethan Waber - Phantasy Star Universe.

You start off watching the twat flying around on a hoverboard shouting "yahoo" "awesome" "cool" etc. for several painstaking minutes before the self obsessed little shit (he can't come off as anything else at this point) gets knocked over by a car. He then lies down crying for a few seconds in a very pitiful way while some priest healer girl comes out and decides to heal him. He then starts eyeing her going "wow you're so hot" etc. for ages it is so utterly painful and shit that I had no hope for the character from that point.

As if that isn't the worst main character introduction you could have so far, he then goes and chases after some tossers who stole some money from his sister, but he does it in such an overly "I'm a hero" sort of way that it comes off as even worse than if he was to just leave the thieves alone. He then seems to be completely incompetent when it comes to fighting and generally getting along with anyone.

40 minutes of that little shit were to much for me to bare and I stopped playing. Phantasy Star Online was an amazing game, this game fucking sucks for 1 very evident reason. The main fucking character.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 29th, 2012 @ 01:34 AM Reply

The entire Council (Mass Effect Series) No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, they shrug off everything you ever do, and even if they're helping you, they seem as if the most trivial tasks are like sacrificing their first born.

Kaidan Alenko (Mass Effect Series) On top of looking like a slightly retarded Elvis, he's an awful fighter and constantly whines. Thank the space-gods that I got to sacrifice him at the end of the first Mass Effect.

Leah (Diablo III) I don't want to spoil anything with the plot for those who haven't played it, but the very character of Leah is just boring. She has very little emotion, and if anything happens to her, I would be the last person to give a shit.

Rochelle (Left 4 Dead 2) "Holy shit shut the fuck up bitch."-Myself, to Rochelle. Aside from just looking odd, she has an obnoxious voice actor and terrible lines. A bad character all-round.

Chuck Greene (Dead Rising 2) Primarily just because nobody can live up to Frank West.

Atlas & P-Body (Portal 2) Some think they're quirky and silly, I think they're obnoxious, and those hums and beeps that are supposed to mimic chatter and laughter and extremely annoying.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.
PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 29th, 2012 @ 01:52 AM Reply

Chip (Sonic Unleashed) : annoying as hell with the worst catch phrase I ever heard ("Want some Chocolate?") I wanted to phase in the game and slap him upside the head when he asked that to a phoenix and then put a bullet in the phoenix head for accepting it.Only redeeming quality is this not-so badass, badass took on Dark gaia using 100 story temples as a giant power ranger style mech. Oh and his struggling exclamations with Dark Gaia sounds like he's jizzing.

Jinpachi (Tekken 5) and Azazel (Tekken 6):

Both of them are cheap ass bitches.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Karahaut
Karahaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:26 AM Reply

Knight Lautrec from Dark Souls. He is such a condescending asshole, but awfully easy to beat earlier on. If you decide to wait until to fight him, you have to deal with two friends of his who are equally annoying. Not exactly the easiest fight if you are in experienced.

And really, he is just a hugeDICK.

dictator4Life
dictator4Life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 29th, 2012 @ 08:33 AM Reply

Every motherfucking Argonian in Skyrim. All the races have stereotypes with plenty of their kind breaking those stereotypes except the Argonians. Each is a scumbag and I haven't found one that is not a douche.

It took me an hour to make this signature. You bastards better appreciate it.

Nightmaric
Nightmaric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Characters you just don't like May. 29th, 2012 @ 12:36 PM Reply

Kinda suprised nobody's mentioned Navi yet. She's not very helpful after playing trough the game once, but she did actually remind me to do something I didn't think of, although it boiled down to "make a phone call" :\

But ontopic:

Raiden (Mgs2) :From the start of the game it felt like everyone was calling Raiden a useless bitch, and for most of the game I was actually rooting for Raiden to prove that he could get stuff done; Then he gets urinated on. And the goverment is using him as their guinea pig, and they hired his girlfriend to pretend she loves him. He never rebels or grows a spine, and over the course of the game I ended up hating him. Much better in MGS4 though.

Jinpachi (Tekken 5) : Cheating cunt.

Birdie (Street fighter alpha) : A black guy with a blonde mohawk (With a hole in it) heart tatoo on his head, popped spiky collar, clown shoes, and arm chains. Fuck. It's like a Hokuto No Ken parody only serious. The original SF1 design was a little generic, but this is so overdone it's somehow generic.

Nathan Drake (Uncharted) : Indiana Jones + Dane Cook

Rufus (SF4) : There's three joke characters in Street fighter 4, and somewhere down the line, The director Ono decided to scrap King Cobra (Look him up, he's the best black fgc never made) to add another to mock Bob from Tekken 6. But wheras Bob had muscle mass, a history of fighting, and a 'float-like-a-butterfly' stance... Rufus had silly faces. He's fucking top tier, a better fighter than Ryu or Sagat just to rub it in.

Silver (Sonic the hedgehog): Sonic jumps on enemies. Shadow jumps on enemies. Silver charges up his psycic power to pick up an object and throw it at enemies, hoping it doesn't get destroyed before you can even throw it. Also I regret renting Sonic '06 forever.

Transit advisor (Simcity 2000) "We have too many roads." and "YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING!" Isn't advice.

The cake is a spy... hahaha no

mrty
mrty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 12:54 PM Reply

Cole Phelps (L. A. Noire): I completely disregard his actions at the war for a moment, but dumping your wife for a jazz singer (who is, by the way, quite ugly in my opinion, but I guess the definition of beauty changes over the decades)? What's even more disturbing is that his wife and daughter finding out and getting a big demotion was not enough for Cole; he kept seeing her.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." -Stephen King

Tott
Tott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 01:25 PM Reply

Usually any damsel in distress, but also Sonic, Falco Lombardi, and Cortana.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 01:32 PM Reply

Sabrina Galloway : Psycho bitch that represents the worst kind of women. Using her body to get over everyone and just being a straight up bitch in general. Granted she was of some use but her bitchiness mask all of that and in the end she deserved what she got.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM Reply

James from Mass Effect 3 (I have no clue why I can't stand this guy.. he's just. Too bro-dude)

Olga Gurlukovich from MGS2 (Her reappearing as a cyborg ninja just never sat right with me)

Rootrick from Brave Fencer Musashi (Cause y'all gonna get a lickin')

Meh that's a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM Reply

Blanka. I can't stand the little green bastard.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 08:48 PM Reply

any foreign chracter

hey

BBS Signature
Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Characters you just don't like Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 09:05 PM Reply

At 6/9/12 08:33 PM, Quinny wrote: Blanka. I can't stand the little green bastard.

SAY HELLO TO...

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!