Be a Supporter!
Candice94
Candice94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Art Lover
Aura Color =[ Feb. 29th, 2012 @ 10:47 PM Reply

Hi, I'm new so sorry for the dumb question lol.

Is there any way to change the COLOR of the aura & not the description? Like, could I have it say "Gamer" or "Musician" with purple background? I don't see anything that suggests I can, but just wanted to make sure since there's a ton of buttons here.

Thanks!

Like my tail lights?

BBS Signature
Expectrum
Expectrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Aura Color =[ Feb. 29th, 2012 @ 11:06 PM Reply

No, sorry. Each "title" is made to match with a color, so there is no way to separate them.

What you could do, however, is request someone to write a Greasemonkey script that allowed you to set any aura color that you wanted, although it would only be visible locally (on your end). Greasemonkey scripts are little packs of code that let you modify how websites look. Check out this thread and make a post describing what you would like the script to do for you :)

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Aura Color =[ Feb. 29th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM Reply

At 18 minutes ago, Candice94 wrote: Hi, I'm new so sorry for the dumb question lol.

Is there any way to change the COLOR of the aura & not the description? Like, could I have it say "Gamer" or "Musician" with purple background? I don't see anything that suggests I can, but just wanted to make sure since there's a ton of buttons here.

Thanks!

As far as it goes, no there isn't a way to do what you are suggesting. Some Aura colors do appear under different descriptions (i.e. there are about 3 fire auras and several blue ones), but you can't pick what color you want. For example, you can't have a red Gamer aura because for Gamers, it's blue, etc.

"I await the sweet release of Death. And I plan to take my enemies with me."---Unknown source.
"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Candice94
Candice94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Art Lover
Response to Aura Color =[ Mar. 1st, 2012 @ 12:02 AM Reply

Darn okay =( that's disappointing!

Like my tail lights?

BBS Signature
nitroxide
nitroxide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Aura Color =[ Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

Sorry guys i figured id post my question here instead of making a hole new thread anyways...

Im trying to change my aura to gamer but its telling me someone is already using my email adress on this site WTF?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Aura Color =[ Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, nitroxide wrote: Sorry guys i figured id post my question here instead of making a hole new thread anyways...

Im trying to change my aura to gamer but its telling me someone is already using my email adress on this site WTF?

Are you trying to change your email while also changing your aura? If so, you may have used that email for another account in the past and if you try to change it now it will give you that error message.

Also, are you absolutely sure you are editing the account settings for your current account and not trying to create a new account somehow?

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Aura Color =[ Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 10:26 PM Reply

Hmmm aura Color.. I wish to change mine too

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

nitroxide
nitroxide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Aura Color =[ Mar. 5th, 2012 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Malachy wrote:
Are you trying to change your email while also changing your aura? If so, you may have used that email for another account in the past and if you try to change it now it will give you that error message.

No im just trying to change my aura but its asking me for password and email confirmation.

Also, are you absolutely sure you are editing the account settings for your current account and not trying to create a new account somehow?

Yea im sure.