If I were you, I would pirate it just out of spite.
Here's what you do to pirate any CD, regardless of what shitty software and pathetic attempt they employ to prevent you from doing so:
1. Get a portable Cd player, or any CD player with a headphone Jack.
2. Get one of those chords that is used to hook up the subwoofer of a decent computer speaker set to the computer (Any chord that fits in the headphone jack and is the same on both ends)
3. Go into your computer's sound settings, and make sure that the microphone will record into whatever sofeware you have that can record from the computers microphone and save the sound file.
4. Hook one end of the sound cord into the CD player and the other end into the microphone port in the back of your computer. (Where you plug the microphone into the computer)
5. Press play on the CD player and record like itwas the microphone.
There, a completely foolproof way to pirate music.