New Topic Respond to this Topic
Patcoola
Patcoola
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Animator
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-04 20:45:35 Reply

Most movies shown on Super Channel "Canadian b-movie channels" are really bad.

KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-04 21:09:13 Reply

At 4 days ago, AntiHero1317 wrote: Avatar was easily one of the worst movies of all time. Nothing but loads of visual eye candy to make idiots think that they got their moneys worth. So yes visually it was great but story wise, all they did was take Dances with Wolves and combined it with Pocahontas and turned it into so fake sci-fi bullshit.

Right with you on this one. That and any movie the Asylum shits out (if you can count them as movies).

morcov
morcov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Artist
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-04 21:14:43 Reply

At 4 days ago, Food-ness wrote: Forest Gump, just shows how shitty america was before we had good music and good presidents. Also, was he retarded or something?

I know right, what a fucking retard

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-04 21:36:32 Reply

At 1 hour ago, AlexDecay wrote: Spirited Away.

Another poster in this thread trying too hard.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Buttsexisland
Buttsexisland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 00:08:23 Reply

The absolute worst movie I've ever seen is Zoom: Academy for Superheros. Let me put how horrible this movie was into perspective: When I was nine or so, I went through this phase where I was obsessed with superheros. I also had horrible taste in movies. I thought Batman and Robin was a good film. Yet, I wasn't able to finish this monstrosity of a film. Everyone who contributed to this dreadful abomination should be ashamed.

At 2 days ago, SergeantLuke wrote: Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2.

I gave that to my friend for Christmas.

At 4 days ago, TehPoptartKid wrote: Mom and Dad Save the World

I bought that and enjoyed it. It wasn't bad, but it'll defiantly entertain kids more than adults. The light bomb made me laugh.

Pssh, who needs chicks when I have all these delicious pies to fuck? - Jason Steele

Powerage
Powerage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 01:16:36 Reply

out of movies i've seen i'd say the worst was Epic Movie. it's basically 85 minutes of weapons-grade unfunny, kinda like everything else Seltzer and Freidberg have ever done.

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 01:23:24 Reply

Jack and Jill (2011)

The break Up

Kung pow enter the fist

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
walkinator
walkinator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 01:30:47 Reply

the lightning thief.

MoonCraft
MoonCraft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 01:31:46 Reply

The Hunters

Seriously, I wanted to die.

"As I'm sure you're aware it is full of silhouettes of girls. The one on the M looks like she has a dick, just saiyan." -Shade-

BBS Signature
NOTunowned
NOTunowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 02:00:25 Reply

er movie since bout 2002

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 11:51:53 Reply

At 10 hours ago, II2none wrote: The break Up

I thought it was only mediocre.

Kung pow enter the fist

Your opinions are wrong. sorry.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 12:01:49 Reply

Project X.

I feel the need to say this in every thread I possibly can. DONT GIVE THIS MOVIE NO MOH MONEY, IT FUCKING SUCKS.

JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 12:28:21 Reply

In this moment I have decided on Mortal Kombat.

WHAT?! FUCK YOU MAN

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 13:27:46 Reply

At 58 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote: In this moment I have decided on Mortal Kombat.

Hey, the first one was good. Annihilation sucked, though. Also, Robin Siu, or however you spell his name, should have been a big action star. He kicked ass in both movies, even though the second one was shit.

BBS Signature
FullMoonClock
FullMoonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 15:13:27 Reply

At 19 hours ago, Sectus wrote:
At 4 hours ago, FullMoonClock wrote: How about "The Master of Disguise?"
I personally thought that movie was brilliant. It kept me laughing for a long time. Is there anything in particular that caused you to dislike it?

A lot of things. The plot was poor. The ending was probably the worst in film history. The jokes are stale and unfunny, especially the fart one. The credits go on forever. The voices are lip-synced....poorly. And the number one reason:

Turtle!

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 15:28:53 Reply

At 14 minutes ago, FullMoonClock wrote: A lot of things. The plot was poor. The ending was probably the worst in film history. The jokes are stale and unfunny, especially the fart one. The credits go on forever. The voices are lip-synced....poorly. And the number one reason:

Turtle!

I waited for that "Turtle, turle" line from the trailer to be in the movie. It wasn't. I was terribly disappointed when the movie itself was bad, too.

At 2 days ago, Sectus wrote: There always does seem to be that one rare movie that is so horribly bad that it is good, like once in a blue moon you might come up with something such a The Room that is such as stale, badly done movie that it gets a couple of laughs, and obviously, a good game to be made from it.

That game was terrible.

But the movie was worse.

Close second: The Human Centipede.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 16:10:10 Reply

I can't think of the worst movie I've ever seen, but I can remember the worst movie I've seen recently.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror was physically painful to watch. I was told forever that it's a must-see film that's so bad it's good. I mean, I loved The Room for it's ridiculousness, but Birdemic was a nightmare of epic proportions.

Imagine this: the quality, pacing and content of the movie was essentially "Hey, I made a video for Youtube and now I'm gonna put it on Youtube". That's the quality you were getting in acting and execution. I couldn't make it through 20 minutes without turning it off.

JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 16:17:39 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Spikrodd wrote: I can't think of the worst movie I've ever seen, but I can remember the worst movie I've seen recently.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror was physically painful to watch. I was told forever that it's a must-see film that's so bad it's good. I mean, I loved The Room for it's ridiculousness, but Birdemic was a nightmare of epic proportio

Is this what they were parodying with the South Park episode title Pandemic: The Startling?

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

BBS Signature
FullMoonClock
FullMoonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-05 16:33:12 Reply

At 15 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote:
Birdemic: Shock and Terror was physically painful to watch. I was told forever that it's a must-see film that's so bad it's good. I mean, I loved The Room for it's ridiculousness, but Birdemic was a nightmare of epic proportio
Is this what they were parodying with the South Park episode title Pandemic: The Startling?

That was a parody of Cloverfield.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-06 13:50:52 Reply

On the Internet Movie Database, the worst movie of all time is the animated Titanic movie, called, "Titanic - The Legend Goes On". The Nostalgia Critic reviewed it and I was so disappointed he didn't mock it more. Not only that, but there was another animated Titanic movie that he thought was even worse, but the first one was already voted the worst movie of all time, so it simply CAN'T get worse than that! I have never seen it, but everything about it looks completely terrible from every clip I've seen.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-06 18:32:25 Reply

At 1 day ago, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10 hours ago, II2none wrote: The break Up
I thought it was only mediocre.

Wait, for some reason I was thinking of 50 First Dates. I dunno how I made that mistake.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-06 19:31:10 Reply

Anybody hear about a movie they released recently called Internet Dates from Hell? It is an absolutely awful movie. It is almost as bland as Disaster Movie.

EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-06 23:01:44 Reply

At 5 days ago, P0sitivity wrote: Precious. Oh gee, life sucks if you're black, overweight, ugly, have AIDs and poor with two children (both the product of incest). But if you get an education everything is awwrite. Seriously, what's the point of this movie?

I don't think the point of it is that if one gets an education, everything is alright. Its themes include the possibility of change, as well as the effects of poverty and illiteracy. I think the film's very good.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-09 12:50:12 Reply

At 8 days ago, TwittSoup wrote: The Lion King - holy shit Scars such a bad king all the water in the pride lands dries up and the grass dies.

The DVD commentary covers that up. It was said that the Pride lands had a mystic appeal to them and if the ruler was corrupt, then the land would wither and die.

Citizen Kane - perfect movie, except who the fuck heard his final words? The nurse showed up like 11 minutes too late to hear his final line that set the film in motion. Also who names their fucking sled?

At the end of the movie, the butler outright SAYS he heard Kane's last words.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-09 13:17:41 Reply

At 8 days ago, Xinimater wrote: I'm surprised no one said Twilight.

WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

Transformers is worse than that tho. Shitty storyline plus bad actors. Voila!

2012. I can't think of any accurate scientific shits they represented in there. However I quite like the GFX and music.

Die hard 4. I keep questioning how the heck did they put blocks of C4 into those kiddies computer without getting notice. Storyline is shit. Also hacking techniques make me wanna fall at sleep.

MWHAHA!!! VODKA!
NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-09 15:02:33 Reply

At 3 days ago, FullMoonClock wrote:
At 15 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote:
That was a parody of Cloverfield.

That doesn't sound anything like Pandemic: The Startling.

Jack And Jill has definitly won the title of worst fat suit transvestite movie. I cant believe I was put in a situation where id see this movie.

BBS Signature
abbuw
abbuw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-09 15:03:59 Reply

The Galaxy Invader.
Boogeyman (a cheap knockoff one about a kid who kills his dad, and has sinks that shoot fire.)
You can get these movies at a local Save-A-Lot!

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-10 11:25:29 Reply

At 20 hours ago, JBKalso wrote: Jack And Jill has definitly won the title of worst fat suit transvestite movie. I cant believe I was put in a situation where id see this movie.

I know this guy who claims that "Billy Madison" is the worst movie he's ever seen. That has a 45% on RottenTomatoes, while JAJ has a score of FOUR. I'd hate to see him watch that. Mike Nelson of MST3K said that "Little Nicky" was the worst comedy film ever, and that has over FIVE TIMES the score of Jack And Jill. I bet if he saw that, he'd kill Adam Sandler.

DeliciousMammoth
DeliciousMammoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-10 11:37:44 Reply

Eragon. Aside from the fact it just destroyed everything that was in the book (which was awesome), it was just terribly made, it felt more like someone had just made a fan movie to vaguely skim through the storyline.

argile
argile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Worst Movie Ever?! 2012-03-10 14:53:17 Reply

though Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes manhatten would happen to be the worst in the series ,It's not without entertaining merit