00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest

31,100 Views | 83 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-27 15:15:05

Wanna make 30 bucks? Of course you do, you're a poor "artist" beggar who uses a pc running on hamsters! You'll soon need a replacement hamster either way cause it's been 3 days since your last dinner. But before you start your biweekly snacking on raw hamster legs, hear me out.

You know Shadman, also known as theShadling. Chances are quite big you dislike him too, clogging up the entire Art Portal and ruining any little chance of you getting a single view on your work or ads. No-one likes to lose out to drawings of pedophelic necro-bestiality. You must be screaming at that excuse you call your monitor right now, realizing this man is the reason your mouse is an actual furry mouse.

My name is test-object and I'm telling you this is your chance to get revenge. Draw Shadman (or however you think he looks like) getting even more horribly mutilated than any of his drawing subjects and you get to win that sweet money-thingy you heard so much about. Get drawing on your rodent-infested personal computer, you'll be able to buy actual meat for once (unless you are one of dem hipsters that are snobby and villainous enough to buy a Mac and withhold a bunch of beggars their change).

First place 30$
Second place 20$
Third place 10$

Now, make me proud, don't spend your money on alcohol and save a hamster. The United League of Hamster Rights Activists will be grateful. I owe them after that unfortunate accident with the World's Biggest Lawnmower Contest.
Contest ends April 1st. No joke.

The

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-27 15:45:14

For those wanting more reference on what Shadman looks like, here is a self-portrait he did for himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-27 19:46:17

At 4 hours ago, test-object wrote: Draw Shadman... even more horribly mutilated than any of his drawing subjects
At 4 hours ago, ZaneZansorrow wrote: For those wanting more reference on what Shadman looks like, here is a self-portrait he did for himself.

I don't see how I can add to this.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-27 20:12:56

I'm in if I can think of anything.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-27 20:26:03

SHADMAN'S (likeness) WILL FEEL THE PAIN OF A THOUSAND MOTHERFUCKING SUNS. ONE THOUSAND OF THEM. I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THIS IS A FUCKING RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF SUNS.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-27 23:27:43

Is that even possible?

Would I have to watch the Pain Olympics for inspiration or something?

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 01:42:31

Didn't think the Shadman was that hated haha. If i think of something horrifying, I will claim that $30.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 08:33:54

Dude, a few things:

- My laptop is bamf, 30$ couldn't couldn't buy enough Ramen to power it for even 10 seconds.

- Why the hell would anyone really want to participate in a contest based on your dislike of a fellow NG artist? You hate this guy because of the massive amount of disturbing art he puts out, most of which is completely invisible to people who just leave the little "A" x'd out. Step your game up if you want to compete with that shit.

- Mutilating theShadling through art is probably the worst and most hypocritical form of "revenge" I've ever heard of. He clearly gets a kick out of that shit and you hate him for making the same exact kind of art.

Maybe you're actually a huge fan of his and this is just an amazingly sarcastic contest in his honor. That or you need to rethink all this crap.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 08:50:51

At 7 minutes ago, gradenator wrote: - My laptop is bamf, 30$ couldn't couldn't buy enough Ramen to power it for even 10 seconds.

Okay. I don't know if you mean wether or not its bad or its good. Mines pretty mediocre, mineself.

- Mutilating theShadling through art is probably the worst and most hypocritical form of "revenge" I've ever heard of. He clearly gets a kick out of that shit and you hate him for making the same exact kind of art.

Woosh.

Maybe you're actually a huge fan of his and this is just an amazingly sarcastic contest in his honor. That or you need to rethink all this crap.

Boof.

I speak for everyone when I say that it would be the most stupid idea so far in the art forum to stage a hate campaign, on the forums itself and offer cash prizes.

It's just a bit of fun.

At shadman's expense. And the collective good taste of the portal too I guess.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 09:03:02

At 27 minutes ago, gradenator wrote: Dude, a few things:

Don't worry, this contest has got Shad's and a mod's approval.
We wouldn't let somebody run a contest for a serious hate campaign.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 09:22:21

Ooohh... next can we all line up to lick honey off Shad's nipples?

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 09:35:03

At 11 minutes ago, BlackmarketKraig wrote: Ooohh... next can we all line up to lick honey off Shad's nipples?

With this theme, only if you're using a motherfucking blender to do so.

like, without the casing, you dig?

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 19:14:18

At 10 hours ago, gradenator wrote: - Mutilating theShadling through art is probably the worst and most hypocritical form of "revenge" I've ever heard of. He clearly gets a kick out of that shit and you hate him for making the same exact kind of art.

Well in my opinion, this is a huge form of flattery! I for one would LOVE to be recognized for my artistic style and pieces. AND I would love to see people try to create my style in a portrait myself! That would be awesome.

Plus, we don't hate the Shadman! He's just respected is all...

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 19:38:56

At 24 minutes ago, sTiker01 wrote: Plus, we don't hate the Shadman! He's just respected is all...

Mmm, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 20:30:45

At 1 hour ago, sTiker01 wrote:
At 10 hours ago, gradenator wrote: - Mutilating theShadling through art is probably the worst and most hypocritical form of "revenge" I've ever heard of. He clearly gets a kick out of that shit and you hate him for making the same exact kind of art.
Well in my opinion, this is a huge form of flattery! I for one would LOVE to be recognized for *my artistic style and pieces*. AND I would love to see people try to create my style in a portrait myself! That would be awesome.

*drawing girls with big tits getting raped by dogs for twelve year old virgins to masturbate to.*

Fixed that for you.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-28 20:52:53

At 21 minutes ago, Sockembop wrote: *drawing twelve year old virgins getting raped by dogs for girls with big tits to masturbate to.*

Fixed that for you.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-29 20:07:18

Ok, maybe I didn't make this clear enough. I personally respect him for his artistic talent. Sure he draws things that are a bit...much...but that's not why I somewhat respect him. The reason for my respect is that his work is almost immediately identifiable, like you know it's his when you see it. Same with Trungles and Captain-Carrion. Sure, I don't want to be the guy who draws rape and sex, but I would like to be known for my style. In my opinion, he (and the other two I said) accomplished this. I hope that makes sense, and if it doesn't....well fuck...

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-02-29 20:13:45

At 5 minutes ago, sTiker01 wrote:

:....well fuck...

whoa, we are getting way off topic. I have an idea, so i'll get on it...

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-01 10:08:18

just draw a talented pedophile(ish) being (in an ironic manner) fucked up by kids.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-03 05:38:06

At 1 day ago, mega-supreme wrote: just draw a talented pedophile(ish) being (in an ironic manner) fucked up by kids.

wow, that is actually a brilliant idea! But fuck test-object's 30 dollar contest, he sounds like a massive faggot.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-03 13:17:09

At 7 hours ago, Nerdbayne wrote:
wow, that is actually a brilliant idea! But fuck test-object's 30 dollar contest, he sounds like a massive faggot.

He may be a faggot. I don't know, ask him. But he's not massive. Trust me, I've seen him.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-03 14:21:12

30 dollars now please

The

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-03 15:28:05

At 1 hour ago, Asperchu wrote: 30 dollars now please

It begins.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-03 21:35:36

Surely there must be some sort of irony here, anyhow just a simple pencil drawing, im speaking arabic in this because what the fuck ever, maybe because its more sinister that way anyway it means "we're gonna have some fun" indeed we are, we're gonna have some good old fashioned San Fransisco fun.

The

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-08 00:43:57

I think I'm going to win.

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-08 03:02:28

At 2 hours ago, Redfeather wrote: I think I'm going to win.

test-object thinks I'm going to win.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-08 03:33:48

At 30 minutes ago, MiddleFingerRings wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Redfeather wrote: I think I'm going to win.
test-object thinks I'm going to win.

Not without drawing, you won't.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-12 17:30:40

I don't want this to come off as whining, but we're nearly half a month in, and only 2 drawings have been submitted. If I don't get at least... 5-7 drawings? I see myself having to call this off :<

Don't make me do this.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-12 19:49:00

At 2 hours ago, test-object wrote: I don't want this to come off as whining, but we're nearly half a month in, and only 2 drawings have been submitted. If I don't get at least... 5-7 drawings? I see myself having to call this off :<

Don't make me do this.

Done

The

Sacred wind tribe

BBS Signature

Response to The "Mutilate Shadman" Contest 2012-03-13 00:10:17

At 6 hours ago, test-object wrote: Don't make me do this.

Working on mine, babycakes. See, I figure a decent amount of effort is needed here, so that you get an entry that isn't whack. Win-win, for everyone involved. Don't assume all the chicks in the eggs have died before they even hatch (at approx. April 1st).