00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why don't you live in Canada?

3,149 Views | 53 Replies

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-26 23:08:55

At 14 minutes ago, LocoJoe wrote: Because I like living in a country that allows me to protect myself instead of expecting me to rely on the police like some weakling. Knives and guns man.

agreed immensely, if someone comes into my house and tries robbing me I have full rights to take my rifle or shotgun and eliminating the threat.

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-26 23:15:00

I live in Canada. incredible country. <3
I like how it's multicultural.

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-26 23:16:36

At 1 minute ago, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: agreed immensely, if someone comes into my house and tries robbing me I have full rights to take my rifle or shotgun and eliminating the threat.

To be fair, that's highly dependent on the state you live in, due to castle doctrine laws. In New york, I cannot kill or severely injure someone who is merely robbing my TV, as my life is not in danger - that would be me risking a civil lawsuit

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-26 23:24:43

Because I <3 the Stars and Stripes, and I can get both Rush albums, and ICE (sparkling fruit water) in this beautiful country. Also, one of my canadian friends has moved to the states, and another one wants to. Its a beautiful thing really.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-26 23:38:28

At 16 minutes ago, STEM wrote:
At 1 minute ago, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: agreed immensely, if someone comes into my house and tries robbing me I have full rights to take my rifle or shotgun and eliminating the threat.
To be fair, that's highly dependent on the state you live in, due to castle doctrine laws. In New york, I cannot kill or severely injure someone who is merely robbing my TV, as my life is not in danger - that would be me risking a civil lawsuit

Damn hippies with their laws. Texas has the stand your ground law. I can legally kill someone trying to break into my house.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 00:45:40

At 3 hours ago, FurryFox wrote:
So tell me why you don't live in this awesome place called Canada?

I live in Minnesota. Too fucking cold here. I hate it here. I live close enough to Canada.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 02:33:08

Because it's cold as fuck and shit cost more in Canada so yeah USA for life.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 03:56:50

At 4 hours ago, STEM wrote:

Castle laws have loop holes if your household is being robbed and you say your felt your life was in danger you can shoot

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 04:20:45

At 20 minutes ago, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
Castle laws have loop holes if your household is being robbed and you say your felt your life was in danger you can shoot

So let me gets this straight. If someone broke into your house just to steal your TV you would shot first and not think twice about it? You're really fucking civil you know that.

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 04:30:22

At 6 minutes ago, FurryFox wrote:
So let me gets this straight. If someone broke into your house just to steal your TV you would shot first and not think twice about it? You're really fucking civil you know that.

What you should do is make then aware of you and your gubs presence. But then again in the confusion and fear of the moment I may or may not shoot the person. But Id aim low toward the legs.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 10:11:22

At 13 hours ago, FurryFox wrote: So tell me why you don't live in this awesome place called Canada?

You already listed the biggest reason why no one wants to live in Canada.

At 13 hours ago, FurryFox wrote: We got hockey!!

-Eulif Davis-

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 10:36:56

Because money.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 10:47:39

but... i do!

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 12:17:34

My parents and grandparents are Canadian, all my relatives are Canadian, and I'm half Canadian. I was born in CA. Anyway, I want to move to Canada, I prefer living in Nanaimo for sure, so moving out is a possibility in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 12:18:13

Well first off I do live in Canada.

That's the joke.

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 12:18:41

I heard Canada is cold around winter time.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 12:21:09

At 11 seconds ago, killerjeff wrote: I heard Canada is cold around winter time.

it totally is cold during the winter. One winter we visited, it was practically snowing everywhere, and the last time I went it was hailing. But, it aint that bad. Just wear warm clothes and it'll be all good.

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 12:21:37

I don't live in Canada, because I currently live in Florida, and to make the transition from a hot place to a cold place would be insane for me. You hear people who suffer from jet lag. I went to Canada once and I think it was the only time I visited a foreign country. So, by default, it was the worst foreign country I have ever gone, so I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Of course, it was also the best, so I'm at odds with it.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 15:08:46

Because I already live in Kanadia.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 15:13:44

At A few seconds ago, MikeyS9607 wrote: Dunno, money I guess. Though I like Canada and WOULD like to live there, but unfortunately I live in the Alchoholic Island.

Alcoholic island? What, are you saying that Canadians can't drink?
Because unless it's beer, we can't.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 15:18:50

At 18 hours ago, FurryFox wrote:
So tell me why you don't live in this awesome place called Canada?

I don't live there because I don't want to live in America's hat :P

To be fair, I have considered Canada if something horrible politically happened in the US, like Sarah Palin actually being president, but I doubt something like that will happen, or if it does, it will quickly be reversed.

I do plan on possible taking vacations there, like camping in the wilderness and stuff. I like the cold.

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 15:29:25

Cause fuck that. I could do it anyways, since I live in Idaho. Where I am manly because I can go through the day in below 10 degrees.

Also this is the first time you didn't use that fucking shocked smiley face you smuggy bastard.

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 15:30:35

At 18 hours ago, FurryFox wrote: I'm just curious to why you don't live in Canada.

Because Fuck Canada, that's why.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Why don't you live in Canada? 2012-02-27 15:33:08

I loathe frigid weather. So, FUCK CANADA.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature