New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:43 PM Reply

Alright, so I got drunk on friday and asked this dude to choke me out (he started doing BJJ not so long ago or some shit). He guillotined me for 5-10 seconds but I just wouldn't fall asleep, so he let go. Somewhere during the choke, my left arm went numb. I didn't really care since I was drunk and asked this wrestler dude to choke me out properly, and he did. Took him about 5 seconds, he had perfect technique and all that.

But the problem is, my left arm is still slightly numb. It's been two fucking days. I can feel most of the numbness in my thumb.

How do I fix it.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Aci6
Aci6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:44 PM Reply

At A few seconds ago, Lorkas wrote:
How do I fix it.

We're not doctors. Go see one.

Sticks and stones will break my bones if the radiation doesn't kill me.

MushookieMan
MushookieMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:46 PM Reply

Ur dum son

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:47 PM Reply

If it's a different color than usual it means you've lost some circulation. You might wanna see a doctor about that.

"Where I fall ten more shall take my place! And one-hundred each of them! So strike me down! I am the harbinger!"-Ollanius Pius

Buy me things.

BBS Signature
Akkere
Akkere
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:50 PM Reply

You've probably either got brain damage so bad it made you lose feeling in the arm, or your arm lost circulation.

Drink a Health Potion and suck it up

Clearly, if you're asking the BBS for health advice...

"A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE, LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL, MY ANGER "

Aci6
Aci6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, Akkere wrote:
Clearly, if you're asking the BBS for health advice...

This isn't MensHealth.
Also, if anyone could explain what the fuck he was even talking about beyond the numb arm it'd be greatly appreciated.
I couldn't understand it.

Sticks and stones will break my bones if the radiation doesn't kill me.

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 01:55 PM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, Shade wrote: If it's a different color than usual it means you've lost some circulation. You might wanna see a doctor about that.

It's the same color, it just seems...strange. It isn't completely numb, just slightly, I can barely feel it. But it's there. The numbness is mostly in my thumb and index finger.

Also it moves differently now, doesn't seem to listen to me.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 02:04 PM Reply

I suggest you probably go to a doctor to find out more about this, or if you want to go on the Internet and find out information like you apparently want to do, then you should just go to Google or some other popular search engine that tells you about these kinds of things. Have you tried exercising your arm? Does it appear to be purple or blue or any other shade it normally isn't?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Ericho wrote: I suggest you probably go to a doctor to find out more about this, or if you want to go on the Internet and find out information like you apparently want to do, then you should just go to Google or some other popular search engine that tells you about these kinds of things. Have you tried exercising your arm? Does it appear to be purple or blue or any other shade it normally isn't?

As I said, it's the same color.

Fuck, if this shit is permanent I'm going to shoot myself.

BBS Signature
Nick2292
Nick2292
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

It's possible that you could have broken your neck. One of the side affects of having a broken vertebra in your neck is pain in and or numbness in your extremities.

Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Reader
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

It could be a pinched nerve. My left hand was numb for about a month before I finally went to the chiropractor. It took a few weekly adjustments before the numbness went away. I suggest going to a chiropractor and getting some X-rays done.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
TecNoir
TecNoir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

It's probably just AIDS...or cancer.

[INSERT SIG TEXT HERE]

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 13 minutes ago, Tremulos wrote: It could be a pinched nerve. My left hand was numb for about a month before I finally went to the chiropractor. It took a few weekly adjustments before the numbness went away. I suggest going to a chiropractor and getting some X-rays done.

I fucking hope that's not the case.

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Aci6 wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Lorkas wrote:
How do I fix it.
We're not doctors. Go see one.

emm he is correct my friend

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Totally don't get that checked out. It's totally not worth it. Numb arms? I get that every other week.

Get your numb ass to the doc.

Intro of darkness then redness then whiteness.
My "art" :D

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 04:20 PM Reply

Choke me out? is that a sex slang?

original I am.

BBS Signature
Bolo
Bolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 05:17 PM Reply

Oxygen deprivation = brain damage

BBS Signature
PoopyMcButt
PoopyMcButt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 06:08 PM Reply

You probably need to see a doctor. You're not gonna find them on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
NeutralObjections
NeutralObjections
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 06:14 PM Reply

Before you go to the doctors, masturbate with your left arm a few times. It's amazing.

kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 06:27 PM Reply

why are you asking here to a fucking doctor any ways

1 possible circulation lost
2 blood cloth i think
3 stroke
4 you did something stupid

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, kazumazkan wrote: why are you asking here to a fucking doctor any ways

1 possible circulation lost
2 blood cloth i think
3 stroke
4 you did something stupid

I don't wanna tell my mom.

BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 09:40 PM Reply

You deserve a numb arm you fucking moron.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 06:46 AM Reply

At 9 hours ago, camobch0 wrote: You deserve a numb arm you fucking moron.

Fuck you faggot.

BBS Signature
slugathor
slugathor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 06:52 AM Reply

If you have a buzzsaw you could always amputate the damn thing because they grow back, then just tell you mom you fell down the stairs and lost it in the heat of the moment.

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 07:04 AM Reply

Try leaning your head left and then right, keep repeating and see if that does anything. That usually helps with compressed nerves that cause numbness in your arms/hands.

This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Autri
Autri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 07:11 AM Reply

At 15 hours ago, Otto wrote: My mum fell asleep whilst pissed in her car once and couldn't feel her thumb properly for about a year. Stuff like that just happens, it's okay man, but sort it out.

What the fuck did I just read? Your mum fell asleep, pissed in her car and her thumb went numb?

Anyways man you gotta your mum. I know it sucks ass whenever you gotta tell your parents something (especially when it seems they care more about telling you how stupid it was than the actual injury) but if it's a blood clot or something and you could get a stoke you better go fess and get it checked out.

­Pastrami.

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 11:53 AM Reply

Yea numb limbs for like abnormally long periods of time are bad news. You should see a doctor, if you are not dead already.

gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum gum

wtfdestroyed
wtfdestroyed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 11:53 AM Reply

after that does your ass feeling numb too?

MY MISSION CHECK MY MISSION OUT NOW
I AM WORKING FOR YOU

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 11:58 AM Reply

At 22 hours ago, Lorkas wrote: Alright, so I got drunk on friday and asked this dude to choke me out (he started doing BJJ not so long ago or some shit). He guillotined me for 5-10 seconds but I just wouldn't fall asleep, so he let go. Somewhere during the choke, my left arm went numb. I didn't really care since I was drunk and asked this wrestler dude to choke me out properly, and he did. Took him about 5 seconds, he had perfect technique and all that.

so, your buddy tried to choke you out with perferct technique and all that, but only managed to get your arm numb? first off, that sounds like a nerve-issue. second, if he had had perfect technique you'd be OUT in five sec, if both arteries or whatever they're called, in your throat gets blocked, you'll pass out real fast.
if that's so, sounds to me like your friends perfect technique was pretty shitty...

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Left arm feeling numb for 2 days... Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 12:11 PM Reply

Well like everyone is already saying you should see a doctor, but take advantage of that numb arm and masturbate with it.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature