00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We should get rid of gym in school.

4,186 Views | 61 Replies

Let's face it, getting fatter is easier and costs less to the school then having to buy loads of gym equipment. Also, it's discrimination that I can't do the same exercises that physically fit kids do because I'm overweight. I'm going to petition that my school gets rid of school, and gives out extra pizza and ice cream during lunch. Who's with me!

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 20:59:45

If you can't pretend to do exercise for an hour you are one lazy fuck.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:01:53

Half the class doesn't even dress for gym. They just sit on the bleachers.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:04:09

Yeah just so you can get fatter and fatter and glorify being a lazy fat fuck, be too obese to get a real job and live off us hard working fit and skinny people. Stop being such a leechy slob and pick up a damn dumbell, you terrible, terrible person!

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:07:20

I enjoy gym inside. Always hate it outside.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:08:18

I'm loving all the people that are taking this seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:09:22

op, you are the worst kind of fat person

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:13:27

Gym is the only way to shame fat kids to stop being fat. The problem is most of the exercises are lame now. They need to have the just do jumping jacks, push ups and laps for an hour.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:18:54

wow your a bitch, people like you piss me off

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:21:45

LOL at all the 'fit' people who think the OP's being serious.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:22:37

At 9 minutes ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm loving all the people that are taking this seriously.

lol I thought maybe it was a fat lazy kid

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:24:10

Gym class doesn't make anyone who wasn't fit, fit.

True story.

If serious, remove gym. If not serious, can still remove gym.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:25:04

I was also overweight in school. And I didn't dress great. And I went through a period where sideburns seemed like a good idea. Can we just ban everything related to those things?

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:25:51

At A few seconds ago, Xergozy wrote: Gym class doesn't make anyone who wasn't fit, fit.

True story.

If serious, remove gym. If not serious, can still remove gym.

For the majority of people P.E is fun, also it keeps you relatively fit, last time I did P.E was last year and I can feel the difference.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:27:57

The problem in America is that Gym isn't mandatory and it's way to short. Hell. in my highschool no one took it seriously because it didn't affect your overall average. It should be an hour long everyday. Schools should also limit the BS they serve in the lunchroom, we all know they serve that crap so that they can cut corners on the budget.

Finally, Highschools should teach children to make healthy choices in society and daily life, we all know back in highschool most of us went out to eat and either had: 1) the nearest Pizza from the pizza place, 2) Some form of BK/MCDonalds Food/ 3) Some unhealthy sandwhich with a side of fries and coke.

Hell, kids these days think Arizona Iced Tea is healthy. So in Short, OP needs to GTFO and loose weight.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:28:39

They've already considered cutting it in my area so they can fire the PE teachers and save money.

Nothing to do with fatness.

We've already lost our librarians.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:29:47

I hated PE and was terrible at it but the last thing we need is more kids sitting on their asses. Besides, there's always stuff to do if you don't like competitive sports. I liked hitting the weight room. And no, I wasn't a fat kid. I took dance classes up until college.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:37:59

All you have to do is change and you pass gym with an A+. At least that's how it works in my school.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:51:19

At my old private school, we got a membership to an actual gym for our P.E. elective and we were all damn grateful to get it. We would walk there during school and we would pump iron and run on treadmills for two hours. I'm not even a stellar athlete, but I at least want to be healthy. Everyone did.

When I was at public school, gym was the easiest fucking class in the world. You pretty much just had to change and take a shower to pass the class. You must be really fucking pathetic to not want the easiest A you could ever get.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:55:06

But changing in the locker room is my only opportunity during the day to see other guys' dicks. :(

cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:56:40

Enjoy your oversized coffin, you lazy fat fuck!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 21:58:18

At 47 minutes ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm loving all the people that are taking this seriously.

Can't turn back now. You said what you said and we think you're a person that lacks physicality.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 22:00:14

At 30 minutes ago, DarkShadowblade wrote: The problem in America is that Gym isn't mandatory and it's way to short.

at my school it is in highschool they only make you take it once, but you can take advanced gyms(i did)

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 22:00:25

Not me. Obesity isnt a disease that you cant do anything about. We need to exercise so we can get healthy and not die because our veins are choked up in fat. Plus, wolves will dig us out of our graves and eat us.

(It happens. They're watching us)

We should get rid of gym in school.

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 22:25:50

Dude, without a gym, life would be horrible. Too many slow people who can't run or jump or dance, or have fun because they're all too busy wheezing, and trying to breath for survival. Remember Zombieland? Cardio guys, the zombies would win without good and decent cardio.

I'm glad I had tennis in High School, and Badminton/Bowling in College to keep me going and skinny every day. I feel more agile, alive, and I feel 100 percent better after I exercise. Oh yeah, I was 190 pounds in December, and I made a New Years eve resolution to lose weight. Sure enough, I did, and I lost 30 pounds during my job as a Liberty Tax waver(I wave signs at cars, and they honk and etc...) I hope to lose ten more pounds sometime in the next two weeks.

-James

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 22:54:06

I never really liked Gym.

And there's always that person that takes it overly serious and acts like hes playing in the super bowl or something.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:05:43

At 2 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Who's with me!

Fuck you! That's the only class were there's no writing. Either don't participate, or get your fat in shape. Don't ruin everybody else's fun.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:10:44

I'm phat and I love gym.

Also guys, he said he wants more food for lunch. He's fucking with you guys.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:15:50

or how about getting some exercise you fat fuck

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:19:13

At 2 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm loving all the people that are taking this seriously.

Not our fault you gave us a reason to call you fat. You fat lazy piece of childhood obesity.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature