New Topic Respond to this Topic
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

Is there a way to trick it too just use data in Canada? I want one I have a regular phone and I want to play UMVC/MK9. I'm a hitbox user for the PS3 but I would pick one up just to play on the bus I like Mortal Kombat enough to just practice with it.

dogpup4
dogpup4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 01:13 PM Reply

I think Sony should lay off from making handheld stuff. They've made countless Xperia phones and now the Vita. I think I'll just stick to home consoles and my DS Lite.

DVD Collection and Game Collection
Steam: GallifreyanTimeDog
Really need to change this rubbish username.

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 06:29 PM Reply

Another shameless money grab by Sony. The lack of internal hard drive space blows, especially when the memory cards are overpriced. Sure it can play PS3 ports, but it just seems like an overpriced Android with analogs and a HD screen that will kill your battery.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Mfan
Mfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 08:24 PM Reply

oh look, it's a psp with a microphone and some other useless crap

but to sony fanboy's, it's the holy grail and MUST BUY ONE NOW !!!!11!!!!11 AND ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND STUFF FROM TEH PSP OMGWTFBBQWITHCHICKEN

and sadly this is the exact same group of people that still supported sony after it's lackadaisical security allowed hackers to steal from it's user base , any other company would of had to file for chapter 11, but not one with a loyal fan base that would literally allow sony to fuck them up the asshole without lube

same fanbases reaction to ps4's launch

ps4 is so uber kewl even if it doesn't have backwards compatibility with anything and i have to spend even more of my money on ps4 specific games , yeah this is so awesome i love getting totally ripped off because i'm a brain dead idiot

Republican

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Mfan wrote: oh look, it's a psp with a microphone and some other useless crap

Yes, the incredible power the Vita has and that incredible goregous screen is so useless. The fact that it can run a game like Uncharted Golden Abyss is stupid. That extremely useful second joystick is such a terrible addition.

I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TOw_A0oqFE

Mfan
Mfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 08:40 PM Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Makeshift wrote:

I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

enjoy getting ripped off and if sony bandwagon riding is any consolation to you for the latter , then good for you, you found a way to forget about all the money that sony has ripped out of your gullible wallet

Republican

Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 25th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

I'm waiting till I can get a job that pays well/birthday

TapSkill
TapSkill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 04:35 AM Reply

I planned on getting a Vita, but I took a 3DS from the store. (Yes, it took a lot of effort not to say "arrow to the knee" there.)

I like my 3DS, but Vita already has a pretty awesome selection of dual-joystick games, so Vita wins.

I'm not going to get a Vita until the price drops on both the system and the memory cards... or a new model comes out that makes the old model obsolete. It *will* happen. Mark my words. 3DS also needs an upgrade to fix the Circle Pad Pro debockle.

Iplaygames
Iplaygames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 04:37 PM Reply

Since this thread is basically bashing the device, I'll pop in and say I love it. The thing's not terrible--I don't regret my purchase (yet).

So I liek chocolate milks.

Qwertything
Qwertything
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 05:57 PM Reply

I like mine a lot. So far, I've been mowing down Uncharted Golden Abyss and steeping foot in the Unit 13 demo. Really, I forgot I was even playing a handheld.

Yes it is.

Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Who bought the PSVita? Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 06:35 PM Reply

Meh, don't think I'll be buying a PS Vita anytime soon. None of the games it currently has interest me and since I already have a handheld console (3DS) I think I'll just abandon the Vita just like I abandoned my old PSP for a DS way back then. It's still sitting at my shelf with dust all over it, only used it maybe once or twice to watch movies and play like 2 or 3 games.

I'll just wait for the Wii U.