Be a Supporter!
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 15:59:46 Reply

Does Tom Fulp ever get mad? Every clip I've seen of him, he always has a bubbly personality and has seemed very happy and friendly. I honestly couldn't imagine him ever getting angry about anything. Literally, if someone were to call him and be like "Hey! I'm gonna bomb your house!" I could only imagine him saying "You're going to bomb my house? Oh no!" sarcastically with that smirk he always has.

I have actually known a few people that never get angry, and always keep their cool even in the worst of situations.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:02:08 Reply

At A few seconds ago, dlxrevolution wrote: Does Tom Fulp ever get mad? Every clip I've seen of him, he always has a bubbly personality and has seemed very happy and friendly. I honestly couldn't imagine him ever getting angry about anything. Literally, if someone were to call him and be like "Hey! I'm gonna bomb your house!" I could only imagine him saying "You're going to bomb my house? Oh no!" sarcastically with that smirk he always has.

I have actually known a few people that never get angry, and always keep their cool even in the worst of situations.

I generally maintain a very even external appearance but I do get angry and upset on the inside. Although I get angry and upset I'm also pretty logical about it, put stuff in perspective and manage my expectations, which is why I don't seem to completely explode.

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
Basset-Hound
Basset-Hound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:05:35 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, dlxrevolution wrote: Does Tom Fulp ever get mad? Every clip I've seen of him, he always has a bubbly personality and has seemed very happy and friendly. I honestly couldn't imagine him ever getting angry about anything. Literally, if someone were to call him and be like "Hey! I'm gonna bomb your house!" I could only imagine him saying "You're going to bomb my house? Oh no!" sarcastically with that smirk he always has.

I bet he is one of those people who never get angry, but the one time he will get angry you better start running. He'll put on a tankman suit presses the "destroy the world" button while laughing like a maniac.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:18:30 Reply

At 13 minutes ago, TomFulp wrote: I generally maintain a very even external appearance but I do get angry and upset on the inside. Although I get angry and upset I'm also pretty logical about it, put stuff in perspective and manage my expectations, which is why I don't seem to completely explode.

Tom keeps his emotions bottled up for his children and wife.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:24:01 Reply

Tom is more Buddha than thou art.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:24:48 Reply

At 34 seconds ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: Tom keeps his emotions bottled up for his children and wife.

There are two things I got out of this.

One: He bottles up his emotions for his children and wife so he can avoid any needless anguish caused by his fan base. It's good to put aside those emotions to side as to be calm and collected for your family.

Second: He keeps those emotions bottled up for his family so when he comes home he can take it out on them. So they can feel his emotional wrath. But that's not true. No, of course not.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:27:48 Reply

At A few seconds ago, Confucianism wrote:
At 34 seconds ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: Tom keeps his emotions bottled up for his children and wife.
He keeps those emotions bottled up for his family so when he comes home he can take it out on them. So they can feel his emotional wrath. But that's true. No, of course.

That guy.
Nah, just kidding.

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:30:06 Reply

i love this thread with all my heart..
i totally did not expect tom to answer in here... and first response to

call me toxie 0.~ reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
KalebKore
KalebKore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:32:08 Reply

One day he's going to lash out physically and beat his staff to death.

BBS Signature
VsynthGt
VsynthGt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:35:49 Reply

if you made many thousands of $'s doing what you love you would be happy too

BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:46:00 Reply

At 17 minutes ago, MudkipsPiano wrote: Who cares?

Fuck you Steve, nobody likes you.

EyeLovePoozy
EyeLovePoozy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:50:34 Reply

At 42 minutes ago, TomFulp wrote:
At A few seconds ago, dlxrevolution wrote: Does Tom Fulp ever get mad? Every clip I've seen of him, he always has a bubbly personality and has seemed very happy and friendly. I honestly couldn't imagine him ever getting angry about anything. Literally, if someone were to call him and be like "Hey! I'm gonna bomb your house!" I could only imagine him saying "You're going to bomb my house? Oh no!" sarcastically with that smirk he always has.

I generally maintain a very even external appearance but I do get angry and upset on the inside. Although I get angry and upset I'm also pretty logical about it, put stuff in perspective and manage my expectations, which is why I don't seem to completely explode.

In all the times that we've been face to face, I've never seen you mad. Even when the shit was hitting the fan. I have seen you flustered, happy go lucky and nervous but never angry. With dirt bags like me around you, you don't have to get mad. We get mad for you and deal with the shit going down...

still can't choose an emote on my iPad/iPhone btw. Safari is working better though.
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:50:47 Reply

Anyone who looks calm can drop the hammer of the gods on someone if pushed that far.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything. You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track. ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 16:53:32 Reply

At 48 minutes ago, TomFulp wrote: I generally maintain a very even external appearance but I do get angry and upset on the inside. Although I get angry and upset I'm also pretty logical about it, put stuff in perspective and manage my expectations, which is why I don't seem to completely explode.

I try to keep negative emotions to myself, but sometimes they have to come out to show peers how you feel. Though if one was intelligent enough to explain their feelings they wouldn't need to set an example.

​   ▲      ▲      ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲                                                                       ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:16:10 Reply

At 1 hour ago, TomFulp wrote:

i need to follow this

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? was her name tenneassi omtish

BBS Signature
Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:17:18 Reply

At 1 hour ago, TomFulp wrote:

Oh you'll explode eventually. And we will all feel it.

AFK

STEM
STEM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:20:09 Reply

• Roger Barr meets Tom Fulp
    Roger Barr meets Tom Fulp by AntiClockClock

Roger Barr of I-Mockery.com meets Tom Fulp of Newgrounds.com at a bar!

Score
    3.38 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

[ Forum Mod // Send PM ]

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:27:33 Reply

It's all an act. On camera or in public, he's bubbly and happy, but behind closed doors, he's a very angry, scary man.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:29:51 Reply

He should have been mad the day the new design was arrived ... How buggy and bad the new deisgn was ....

-

BBS Signature
Expectrum
Expectrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:35:22 Reply

At 1 hour ago, dlxrevolution wrote: Does Tom Fulp ever get mad? Every clip I've seen of him, he always has a bubbly personality and has seemed very happy and friendly. I honestly couldn't imagine him ever getting angry about anything. Literally, if someone were to call him and be like "Hey! I'm gonna bomb your house!" I could only imagine him saying "You're going to bomb my house? Oh no!" sarcastically with that smirk he always has.

That's a pretty good definition of the impression I have of him, despite never having the opportunity to meet him in person. He has that positive vibe that makes communicating with him a pleasure.

I'm somewhat like that, except that in the few instances I'm angry I tend to become a batshit crazy murderer, but that's unlikely to happen unless I feel that someone is taking advantage of me.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:39:09 Reply

I really do enjoy his positive attitude. It is quite refreshing to see someone with such a nice attitude towards everyone, even the ones who are being nasty and insulting. It shows that he is confident and happy with himself, and the world, which is something I really can appreciate.

Especially after a day of dealing with the asses from that real life bullshit.
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:39:33 Reply

My grandpa was like that and I take after him in sum ways. It takes a lot to get me angry, plus anger causes ulcers, so KEEP ON SMILING !!! =)

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Sepultura123
Sepultura123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 17:41:13 Reply

People that never get mad ?

-Die Hippy Die-

But seriously how can you live without being mad ? Wait untill someone stab you in the street , you will surely get mad at him !!!

What's this way of thinking peace and love and all go die elsewhere if you want but not in my face !!

-

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:05:28 Reply

At 1 hour ago, TomFulp wrote: I generally maintain a very even external appearance but I do get angry and upset on the inside. Although I get angry and upset I'm also pretty logical about it, put stuff in perspective and manage my expectations, which is why I don't seem to completely explode.

There are two types of anger, Tom - explosive and implosive. Explosive is the guy yelling at the cashier, let's call him Wade. He gets it out of his system, when he gets billed for a bunch of grapes that he never wanted at the supermarket, though they somehow found their way onto the conveyor belt and into his bag.

Then there's implosive. The cashier, let's call him Tom, takes the abuse day after day with nought but a smile. Everything seems fine, until one day he comes in to work and guns down three customers, for no good reason.

Find an outlet, Tom. for the good of us all.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey News #StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Carrion
Carrion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:06:01 Reply

Who's Tom?

BBS Signature
Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:12:46 Reply

I think hes a nice man.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:31:58 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Austerity wrote: A human can only internalize anger for so long. Eventually one explodes and unleashes their pent up wrath.

i dont even want to imagine what would happen when he releases all that anger hes built up o_o

Formally known as Viper50 When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes! Not very important but my lastfm. You can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:33:41 Reply

At 26 minutes ago, Coop wrote:
At 1 hour ago, TomFulp wrote: I generally maintain a very even external appearance but I do get angry and upset on the inside. Although I get angry and upset I'm also pretty logical about it, put stuff in perspective and manage my expectations, which is why I don't seem to completely explode.
There are two types of anger, Tom - explosive and implosive. Explosive is the guy yelling at the cashier, let's call him Wade. He gets it out of his system, when he gets billed for a bunch of grapes that he never wanted at the supermarket, though they somehow found their way onto the conveyor belt and into his bag.

Then there's implosive. The cashier, let's call him Tom, takes the abuse day after day with nought but a smile. Everything seems fine, until one day he comes in to work and guns down three customers, for no good reason.

Find an outlet, Tom. for the good of us all.

Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous.

And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:38:59 Reply

Well yeah of course he get's angry like any other human. As he stated he just expresses it with a mature mind and emotional control.

QOTW: "I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Tom Fulp angry 2012-02-22 18:39:01 Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Viper50 wrote: i dont even want to imagine what would happen when he releases all that anger hes built up o_o

My God... he's slowly storing it up and will soon unleash it on an opposing website to make it obsolete on the web entirely!

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature