• 100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:20 AM Reply

At 12 seconds ago, SnoopyChicken wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, ZeldaFan64DS wrote:
Are you talking about choices for parents?
No, for the kid.

That sounds nice to give the kid a choice but by then most people would be too pussy to get it done and then wed be stuck with all this foreskin.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
DeIirium
DeIirium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM Reply

people need to stop making these threads, you just need to learn to respect the right of the parents to cut off a part of their baby's dick if they want to.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:35 AM Reply

Circumcision is probably the strongest evidence we have for why "tradition" alone isn't a justifiable reason to do something.

Jesus-Owns-X
Jesus-Owns-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

>2012
>not taking your trolling ass back to /v/

shiggy diggy

Serious business in here.
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not religious. My friend picked my name.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:51 AM Reply

At 47 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote:
God, I would not want to go through periods/child birth. I'm so glad I'm a guy...

Those things would indeed suck, yet despite them I still find myself thinking what could have been.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:52 AM Reply

A fetus is removed piece by piece from a woman's womb and everyone is OK with it

A baby has a little bit of skin removed and it's mutilation

Weird...

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:56 AM Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Gobblemeister wrote: A fetus is removed piece by piece from a woman's womb and everyone is OK with it

Are you suggesting that circumcision isn't mutilation?

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:58 AM Reply

At A few seconds ago, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, Gobblemeister wrote: A fetus is removed piece by piece from a woman's womb and everyone is OK with it

Are you suggesting that circumcision isn't mutilation?

I think mutilation is a little strong in connotation but yeah, it is

It's just funny how people prioritize the importance of things

When circumcision actually has any major effects on anyone's life then maybe we can put it on the top of our lists for 'Things to Care About'

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:03 AM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Gobblemeister wrote: When circumcision actually has any major effects on anyone's life then maybe we can put it on the top of our lists for 'Things to Care About'

Circumcision can kill babies from blood loss. It happens. Not just in Middle-Eastern desert shitholes either.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM Reply

At 3 hours ago, JBKalso wrote: My friend had dried cum all in his foreskin. Revolting. I'm glad I can be more clean.

Under what circumstances did you learn that?

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:25 AM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, jjjkuk wrote:
At 3 hours ago, JBKalso wrote: My friend had dried cum all in his foreskin. Revolting. I'm glad I can be more clean.

Gay circumstances.

what you wanna hear?

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
Lepy
Lepy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:31 AM Reply

These threads are some of Newgrounds's best threads and are made by some of the best people and they also get the best feedback.

Keep making them.

Xergozy
Xergozy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:49 AM Reply

At 4 hours ago, Luke wrote: Dicks look gross if they aren't circumcised.

This.

Steff
Steff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:51 AM Reply

While you last 2 minutes, I last for half an hour+.

BBS Signature
Xergozy
Xergozy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:02 AM Reply

At 9 minutes ago, Steff wrote: While you last 2 minutes, I last for half an hour+.

No sense in worrying about something you can't change.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:03 AM Reply

At 35 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, jjjkuk wrote:
Gay circumstances.

what you wanna hear?

...with you?

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM Reply

It's amazing how tribal people are. We form groups and fight with each other over the stupidest shit.

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:06 AM Reply

hurr durr oh god fuck i'm so fucking retarded herp

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 08:57 AM Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Luis wrote: these always end up the same, with people overly obsessed about what other dudes dicks look like.

If wondering what your penis looks like is wrong Luis, then I don't want to be right.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM Reply

These threads are pointless because this isn't even an argument. The only points put across in favour of circumcision are by people who had it done to them without their permission who try to justify it by making ridiculous claims like "oh well uh having foreskin looks gross and plus I don't have to clean my dick".

poinl
poinl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM Reply

At 12 hours ago, Luke wrote: Dicks look gross if they aren't circumcised.

you've been looking at the wrong dicks
i know your talking about the one where the foreskin actually goes over the tip, ewww

hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
karlu20
karlu20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 11:00 AM Reply

The most recent time it gained popularity (in the US) was because doctors and psychiatrists started saying that masturbating caused serious harm. It was advocated as a punishment for male masturbation. Source.

Even though (most) people know better now, many adults choose to circumcise their children for any number of reasons.
-Social expectations.
-Fear it will hinder his ability to fit in whem changing/ getting a girlfriend.
-Because they want him to "match" the father so he won't feel strange or different.
-They're misinformed about the benefits/ draw backs.
-A doctor suggests them it and they're totally uninformed so they defer to the doctor's authority.
-The exceedingly rare cases where it is medically beneficial because of issues with the penis/ foreskin.

BBS Signature
gogman25
gogman25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:23 PM Reply

Here in the UK uncut is the norm. Then again, we're in the 21st century here, we worked out equal rights and equality a long time before the US did - it's only to be expected that we allow people to decide if they want to lop a part of their cock off.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:12 PM Reply

Bottom line, it's completely unnecessary.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
DrHood
DrHood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Blank Slate
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:20 PM Reply

Though I didn't really have a say in the matter of being circumcised, I can definitely say that I still enjoy sex a lot. So who cares?

Ignore this signature.

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:21 PM Reply

Fortunately it's more common here to be uncircumcised, so girls are used to them and we get to have more pleasure.
Also, about the whole 'you have to be super clean' thing, that's ridiculous. I don't spend any more time on cleaning than the average person, i just shower once a day. And even if i don't shower for 2 days, it's not that gross.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM Reply

In the UK girls would almost certainly think a circumcised penis would look weird.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:33 PM Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote: Can we move onto something topic-worthy please?

Yes, you can.
You can just ignore a topic if you don't like it, it's pretty easy to do.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
JaY11
JaY11
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 10 minutes ago, Ilssm wrote:
Also, have any of you noticed it's usually the uncircumcised people who make these kinds of threads with no reason what so ever? Sounds like someone doesn't have much self-confidence.

Probably because people who aren't mutilated actually see the problem at hand here and don't just cover up their ears like most circumcised people you meet on the internet. The foreskin is not "just a piece of skin".

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to I'm Pleased My Cock Isn't Mutilated Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

I read a book and it said that the arguments for and against circumcision are pretty close. I think for the most part, it's probably best not to get a circumcision as that's what Cracked.com says. Then again, I know that Penn and Teller did an episode on it and they were against it, but then Penn released a video saying that there had been more research done and said it actually wasn't that bad, but that he was still against doing it to children or something.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock